Squeels on Wheels

Ooh! Out of the way Mary Kay! We’re two hamster guys pootling along, cruising in plastic flamingo style, at 3 MylittlePoniesperHour, getting in touch with our bubblegum side. More pink than all the world’s cotton candy wadded together. If we do a donut it’ll have sprinkles, and we’ll get arrested by Officer Barbie, ooh!

Thank you, Alisha, for sharing Peanut and Deuce, Chinese dwarf hamsters. Beep, beep!

Comments

1. This reminds me of the Kia Soul commercials.

2. JohnnyJohnny says:

♫ ♫ We’re goin ridin on the freeeeeway of LOVE ♫ ♫

3. *headdesk*

4. Mary (the first) says:

Beep beep!

5. Mary (the first) says:

How do you make the music notes??

6. I think that’s a Trans Ham they’re driving.

7. I know I’ve said this before (I think back when we had a bunny in a car post right after a dog on a motorcycle post…) but I’ll say it again: I personally think that Squeels on Wheels should be a category for all of the redonk posts of animals in various modes of transportation. It provides a nice counterbalance to the cats in racks category…

There. Now that my shameless lobbying is out of the way:
    “…Get your motor running…Head out on the highway…Looking for adventure…In whatever comes our way…”

8. “at 3 MylittlePoniesperHour” snerk!

9. that’s all well and fine, but they still don’t have dinosaur costumes that fit! ;)

10. Are we sure they aren’t Thelma & Louise? ;-)

11. Fird Birfle says:

you forgot the best matching part!!!

“in our PINK CADILLAC…..” etc etc.

12. Fird Birfle says:

crAzeee kyoot.

13. *polite golf clap*

14. Low.Ri-der. don’t use no gas now
    Low Ri-der don’t drive to fast.

15. Serious ham is serious. He looks like he wants to run someone over in that tiny pink car.

16. ♫♫♫Well, just copy and paste!!♫♫♫

17. Road-ent Rage. It Kills.

18. Anybody watching the Wild Card(s)? It’s INSANE! :P

19. “We can’t drive fifty fiiiiiiiive!”

20. Whoa. Red Sox out. Rays in. Whoa. 8O

21. *thunderous applause*

22. I didn’t know Miss Piggy had muscles. She’s such a diva.

23. “Now I know that’s treason but shakin at our movin and it’s all because of you.”

*dances to scare the house pets*

24. Oh gosh….your lobbying has caused me to post this pic of two of my fids (feathered kids) with their wheels.

25. My sentiments exactly! And my favourite speed:)

26. Alice Shortcake says:

I like to see a hamster secure in his masculinity.

27. What? Another remake of Death Race 2000?
    Well at least the actors are cute this time :lol:

28. you could deal with this
    or you could deal with that
    you could deal with this
    or you could deal with that
    ….
    cuz this is where it’s at!
    dooo dop dippity :)

29. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Hot pink is definitely their color.

30. First it was a butler. Next it was a banquet hall…And a coach! Then– it was a whack a mole. (She is infuriated by moles. “Zey sink zey are so reefineed weeth dair leetle tweed waistcoats and deir eengleesh amereecan ways!” Says she.) Oh why did I get stuck with such a wife?! Whyy…… But I love her so! Yes yes it is true! Even her extravagant ways– though they be the death of me! I Cannot refuse my love, lest she scorn me for another buck! Perhaps when we have children, that will satisfy her for a time and I may finally rest. But for now, oh no, I cannot rest! I must work to satify my doe’s fickle nature! I must continueeee….*passes out*

Sorry..I got a leetle bit off the subject just then. Oops. Shutting up now.

31. That was a pretty awful movie…. Buuuut *throws self in front of hamster car*

32. :-)

33. OMG, Ozbirds! Your fids are gorgeous!!

34. I really enjoyed that, but what the hell was it?

35. *SNORTLAFF!!!!!!!!!!*

36. Hey! More cowbell!

37. Me too! 8O

38. PS: “Pootling along”? Is this car powered by hamster gas? 8O

39. I dunno I just made it up :P

40. Deuce is all, “Yah, dude. My wheelz is pink. You gotta problem wit’ ‘dat?” And Peanut is all, “Deuce, does this cerulean seat make my ass look big?”
    (o.O)

41. How do you make that ‘surprised’ emoticon, Theresa?

42. Fird Birfle says:

but FROM what source??
    and, in my (not much) experience, lots of cut/ paste bits WON’T cut/ paste, INTO the comment box/ CO ….that’s where it hiccups for me.

43. Fird Birfle says:

YAY
    there *IS* such a thing as a commercial that’s enjoyable.
    Who’da thunk it????

44. Fird Birfle says:

It’s ALL ABOUT the cowbell!!! :)

45. *sigh* I keep getting moderated ~.~
    I started out ready to type a comment about how my hammie has a pink cinderella coach wheel..but then I went out of control instead. I’m not quite sure what it was either E:

46. *****this is a test of the emergency “I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing” system*****

47. Miss Fird if you have a seperate numbers pad on your keyboard
    you hold down alt key while pressing the 1 and the 3 key then release to get ♪ and then the alt key while pressing the 1 and the 4 key and release to get ♫

Thus you get ♪♫♪♫

48. ROFL I hope not

49. Try checking your fonts. One of mine called “Symbols” has musical notes in it. I also can copy/paste from another commenter’s post and paste it into my comment (although that doesn’t work for me with emoticons). I just copied and pasted these musical notes from Gabriel’s post above: ♫♫♫

50. Ralph S. Mouse.

51. Kimmaroo, it’s a numeral 8 followed by a capital O. 8O

52. The “S” stands fer smart!

53. I made it up v 8O v

54. 8O

55. BTW, it happens to be one of my favorite emoticons, second only to :mrgreen:

56. Oh wow I made a face! I never made one before! I was just testing Theresa’s instructions and it worked. Oh man I am so excited to go home and tell the kitties!

Now I still need to figure out how to get Skippy’s picture back up.

57. Gee, I write this truly inspired comment and it ends up making people talk about smileys xD

58. I just love the Whisker Splosion. Poof!

59. Thanks, I think they are totally adorable, and totally beautiful of course. :)

60. 1,000 10Q’s, Theresa! Let’s see if I can get it to work: 8O

61. Yeah! Now I’m green w/envy for your other favorite one.

62. you funny, Rose :-)

63. 8O and ;-)
    *just showing off*

64. Fird Birfle says:

*Wild enthusiastic encouraging applause, for skippymom & kimmaroo!!!*

65. Fird Birfle says:

@ Ozbirds:
    WOWzers!
    in your pic, your fids seem to have been painted with neon porcelain paints!
    The vivid hues are literally hard to believe .
    I would like to [as the saying goes] “go wees dem to da Casbah….”
    [ifyaknowwutahmsayinandithinkyoudo....] ;)

Is either of them single and available, for long walks on the beach at sunset?

66. Fird Birfle says:

Many thx to both KA & kimmaroo for elucidation and assistance.

Weel try it sooooooooooon!!!

Peace and fuzzy animaux to all.

67. Rainbow Lorikeets?

68. I have spoken to them and they are both keen to walk along the beach at sunset. Squirt (nearest bike) is a female and Scruff is a male. They aren’t romantically involved with one another though. *wink wink*

69. Yep, Rainbow Lorikeets. Hand reared (not by me) and totally fearless as well as hysterically funny. :)

70. You said it!!

71. I hope I don’t end up “behind” them in traffic!

72. Fird Birfle says:

@ Ozbirds:
    I’ll be over at 7 tomorrow night, with a dozen daisies. I’ll let them decide which one wants to dine in New Orleans. Then we’ll take a private jet to my favorite nature preserve/ beach in Fla, Caladesi Island, for the rest of the weekend.

We’ll save the Casbah for the second date.

MWAH!!!

73. Pootling. That got me.

74. 8O