I… Really… Hate… This… Pen!

Begone wees eet! How many times I gotta tell you? You stupeed or sometheeng?

Comments

1. lololol Whee! my bunny does that too. sometimes he’ll actually hand it to you :D

2. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I can’t get anywhere if you keep throwing that stupid pen in my path!

3. I had a bunny like that except she was moving my shoes and clothes. If I didn’t put things in certain places, she would hide my shoes and chew holes in the clothes. She had free run of the house and did use a litter box.

4. Bunny wants another pen

5. My kittyboy Vincent would grab the pen and hide it under the bed. I think he collects them so he can work on crossword puzzles while I’m at work…

6. I am definitely stupeed or sometheeng.

7. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

It’s not that it’s out of ink, I just don’t like this color. Or any other color.

8. Ah, bun has trained it’s human to play fetch :)

9. Dadgummit… its

10. Fird Birfle says:

**remembers the item with Kitty testing the buttons,
    on the cd player (or whatever we eventually decided the gadget was) ….

11. Is he really so good at crosswords that he can do them in pen, or just arrogant enough to pretend he’s that good?

12. Rice cooker?

13. Kitty Lena used to steal loose change, pop tabs, cigarette butts, pens, anything little and not nailed down. She kept them under the dresser. One time we found her stash and cleaned it all up. Next time she was soccering something around the room and shoved it into her hiding place, she looked under there to admire her collection. Have you ever seen a cat do a double-take?

14. You *should* know better, Skippymom; ALL kittehs are that good. ;)

15. Obviously you haven’t met my Eddy. AKA “he whose head is filled with mashed potatoes instead of brains”.

16. Fird Birfle says:

*incredulous*

You cleaned it UP?????? Wot were you THINKING?????

*giggles in sympathy with A.E.*

17. Fird Birfle says:

remember, steph,
    ALWAYS assume that the Evil Computer Conspiracy is at fault.

ALWAYS.

18. I was just thinking that was “fetch” training! Didn’t realize it was the bun training the human, however….. :D

19. The cycle…repeating… like I’m in that movie…Groundhare day?

20. No, you are not stupeed! I am stupeed! Or sometheeng.

21. Fird Birfle says:

but skippymom, always remember that he’s *a special boy*.

You know you luuuuurve him.
    Otherwise, he wouldn’t have you wrapped around his pinkie like he does ;)

22. OCD bunny.

23. Yes, Firdie, he is also also known as Special Ed. And every night I assure him that despite all the awful insulting things I say about him, Mommy loves him very much.

24. Love this.

25. So disapproving of the pen.

26. Bun says: Pen there, done that.

27. Smartiepants says:

That is some dedicated disapproval!!!

28. Obviously Bun disapproves of modern pens and would much rather prefer a feathered quill to do his calligraphy with.

29. I think he cheats—I’m always a few days behind and he probably looks at the answers that run the following day.

30. I DISAPPROVE of this red pen. And this one. And this one. And this one too!

31. My bunny does that same thing with pretty much anything left on the couch. I can’t even begin to tell you how many remote control buttons I’ve lost to chewing. Glad my bunny’s quirks are common with other buns too!

32. “If I can’t eat it, get it the hell out of here.”

33. :-)

34. It looks to be one of those crappy pens that drug reps hand out at doctor and vet offices. They are cheap (even though they might have nifty features like a little dog for a cap or a window with water and some little trinket inside) and rarely ever write well or have enough ink to last more than a week.

THAT’S probably why bunneh keeps tossing it aside. I bet it’s a freebie-fail-pen.

35. Test: I left a comment but it did not take.

Was it the use of the word “crappy”?

Oh, and it had to do with me thinking it was probably because it was one of those crappy pens that drug reps hand out at doctor and vet offices.

We shall see.

36. My Netherland Dwarf, Oreo, had the exact same pen-intolerance!

37. The rabbit is thinking “You know, the very definition of ‘insanity’ is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. So knock it off, crazypants!”

38. I love the “pitooey!” action as the bun spits out the pen with ever greater force each time.

39. My first bunny, Kira, loved to lay on the hearth in front of the wood box. She was very intolerant of any twigs or wood debris in “her” area. I would toss a stick onto the hearth, and she would toss it off–with increasing disgust–repeatedly. If I had had the time, we probably could have played this game for HOURS!

40. Hey LAYDEE!!! Ima tryink to traverse this here KOWTCHTOP and YOO keep puttin that ROADBLOCK in my WAY!
    STOP EET!!!

41. I just found this site yesterday, but I am having a blast sighing, laughing, awwing, ohhing, and “It’s so fluffy!”ing through it. And this is SO cute. My rabbit would do that with paper towel rolls sometimes!

42. a-grr-ead

43. Or to have his butler (aka “the human”) do his calligraphy for him with.

…I’mnot quitesure Imade anysense justthen….

44. What’s wrong with mashed potatos? I resemble that remark!

45. Looks like a super model/diva tantrum to me……….
    “NO! I am NOT going to sign an autograph !” (throws pen at assistant)

46. Well???
    What happens next?
    *wink*

47. Who needs a pen? I’m texting!

48. Yes indeed – how come you did such a deed, KittySam – a lovely black Kittyboy with a little white Q shape under his chin 0 a lovely characteristic he had, yes charming, if he thought it was beneath his gorgeous paws, to eat what was offered – he stalked away – head in the air – and shook his back feet at the dish behind him. He was like – bury that for WE are not amused !!!!
    He has joined my MickeyBoy, the other side the Rainbow Bridge and I have YET to get another Kitty – I still miss that Sam.

49. One more reason for loving C/O – love you guys to pieces

50. “Not a carrot, not a carrot, not a carrot, carro- not a carrot, not a carrot.”

51. Oh yes. That’s Tessy cat’s reaction to the vacuum. “I spent all that time shedding fur to make the carpet pretty and soft, and you hoover it up?! Now I’ll have to start all over again!”

52. He took them so he could sign your checks and credit card receipts. Haven’t you noticed the extra shipments of cat toys and tuna?

53. Fird Birfle says:

*is deLIGHTed with this*

54. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh heh

55. Fird Birfle says:

YAY for a new CO-er!!!!
    (and yup, I DELIBERATELY chose NOT to use the word “v*****”).

WELCOME!
    May I suggest going to the top of the CO page and clicking into the Glossary.
    It will give you a fair bit of history and “what to expect” at CO.
    AND it’s funny too! :)

56. Fird Birfle says:

Kira: “a TWIG????? HORRORS!!!!” 8-O

57. Fird Birfle says:

I resemble this remark.

Signed,
    OCD-ish.

58. Fird Birfle says:

methink you might be accurate *AND* correct. Thx!! :)

59. Definitely not a rice cooker–take it from someone who has made the mistake of holding her paw over the steam.

60. :D

61. Patsee C. says:

For Heavens sakes, quit tormenting your pet. He obvisously hates the pen so leave him alone. Give him something to do that gives him exercise and enjoyment and quit bugging him for your own amusement. Read up on rabbits if you want to have a good pet.

62. or see what happens when you put that pen in front of him.

63. my bunnie does this on his own, and when I give the pen and he doesn’t want to do it he will, this is one way they play, same if toy cars my son’s teck decks and many other things. So maybe Patsee C should do her own research.

64. sorry for my bad english if my bunnie didn’t want to play he wouldn’t throw the pen.

65. om my gravy i LOVE THIS i want a bunny soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!