Wow! Your Place, Too?

Same with mine! And I really thought I was gonna ride out the storm, too. I mean, I used the premium straw with the extra tight thatching. But like, one puff and it was totally blown away, man.

Anyway, let’s go hang out at cousin Louie’s. Bet his place is still standing.

“Piglets” by Flickr user Brett Marlow.

1. yeah…. very very cute!

2. fish eye no miko says:

Best. Hovertext. EVAR.
    /still giggling

3. Sasha's Mum says:

That’s *exactly* what I came in to say!

4. Love the hovertext!

5. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! It made me literally LOL! :D

6. Beat me to it!

7. ABSOLUTELY ditto! Wow, I not only LOL’d I almost snorted milk out my nose, no pun originally intended.

8. Want! Want!

9. That hovertext, pure NTMTOM.

10. Man. If I were as clever as NTMTOM, I’d be a writer for something bigger than a blog of puppies and kittens and stuff. For real.

11. I agree. Let’s hope he at least got some sort of stye-pend for this post.

12. *snerk*
    and HOPEfully, an advance on that Coffee Table Book we keep griping for? hmm?
    and MAYbe, commentary (in said book) by a certain Oak-person-punster? hmm?

13. YES! YES! YES!

14. There is plenty of room chez moi, petits cochons!

Great storyline, awesome hovertext, adorable photo… Win win win!

15. sunnylessmum says:

Or is it… wii wii wii ;)

16. Wiin, wiin, wiin.

17. The petits cochons say “oui, oui, oui” to going to Berg’s place

18. These little morsels of cuteness look like they’re on the verge of realizing the world is just a wee bit too big for them.

19. I love the earsies. And the white blaze on the brown one. I want to kees that blaze.

20. +1 for Wii.

Well played, NTMTOM!

21. OMG the hover text I totally cracked up.

Excellent Post!

22. ^^ double ditto

23. Wilbur and Orville, right? Some Peeegs!!

24. *snicker*

25. NTMTOM for President.

26. Cute! Makes me think of Pigling Bland and his brother Alexander on the way to the market…

I love pigs. They are just so sweet.

27. Fird Birfle says:

Piggies, piggies & piggies!!!!!

28. Ah… I love it when CO posts get that extra dose of a fairytale mood. The little pigs and the big bad wolf, two little bear cubs sparring, a kitten looking like he’s been tucked into bed, kittens wearing birthday cone hats (even the cone hat that fell off looks like a necktie on the kitten to me), a cat who lived in a drum….

29. Louie Louie, oh no, me gotta go, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, piggy.
    Louie Louie, oh piggy, me gotta go.

A fine little piglet, she waits for me.
    Me catch the ship across the sea.
    Me sailed the ship all alone.
    Me never think I’ll make it home.

30. Wiiii!
    Wiii Wiiii Wii Wiiiiii!
    Max! You’re home.
    Oh. Thanks, Mrs. A.

31. Fird Birfle says:

I generally sneer, the moment most any commercial begins, but I’m with you.
    I do like that one :)