Wow! Your Place, Too?

Same with mine! And I really thought I was gonna ride out the storm, too. I mean, I used the premium straw with the extra tight thatching. But like, one puff and it was totally blown away, man.

Anyway, let’s go hang out at cousin Louie’s. Bet his place is still standing.

“Piglets” by Flickr user Brett Marlow.

Comments

1. yeah…. very very cute!

2. fish eye no miko says:

Best. Hovertext. EVAR.
    /still giggling

3. Want! Want!

4. That hovertext, pure NTMTOM.

5. Man. If I were as clever as NTMTOM, I’d be a writer for something bigger than a blog of puppies and kittens and stuff. For real.

6. There is plenty of room chez moi, petits cochons!

Great storyline, awesome hovertext, adorable photo… Win win win!

7. I agree. Let’s hope he at least got some sort of stye-pend for this post.

8. These little morsels of cuteness look like they’re on the verge of realizing the world is just a wee bit too big for them.

9. I love the earsies. And the white blaze on the brown one. I want to kees that blaze.

10. Sasha's Mum says:

That’s *exactly* what I came in to say!

11. +1 for Wii.

Well played, NTMTOM!

12. OMG the hover text I totally cracked up.

Excellent Post!

13. Wilbur and Orville, right? Some Peeegs!!

14. Love the hovertext!

15. NTMTOM for President.

16. Cute! Makes me think of Pigling Bland and his brother Alexander on the way to the market…

I love pigs. They are just so sweet.

17. *snerk*
    and HOPEfully, an advance on that Coffee Table Book we keep griping for? hmm?
    and MAYbe, commentary (in said book) by a certain Oak-person-punster? hmm?

18. Fird Birfle says:

Piggies, piggies & piggies!!!!!

19. sunnylessmum says:

Or is it… wii wii wii ;)

20. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! It made me literally LOL! :D

21. Wiin, wiin, wiin.

22. Ah… I love it when CO posts get that extra dose of a fairytale mood. The little pigs and the big bad wolf, two little bear cubs sparring, a kitten looking like he’s been tucked into bed, kittens wearing birthday cone hats (even the cone hat that fell off looks like a necktie on the kitten to me), a cat who lived in a drum….

23. Louie Louie, oh no, me gotta go, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, piggy.
    Louie Louie, oh piggy, me gotta go.

A fine little piglet, she waits for me.
    Me catch the ship across the sea.
    Me sailed the ship all alone.
    Me never think I’ll make it home.

24. YES! YES! YES!

25. Beat me to it!

26. *snicker*

27. ^^ double ditto

28. The petits cochons say “oui, oui, oui” to going to Berg’s place

29. Wiiii!
    Wiii Wiiii Wii Wiiiiii!
    Max!
    Max! You’re home.
    Oh. Thanks, Mrs. A.

30. Fird Birfle says:

I generally sneer, the moment most any commercial begins, but I’m with you.
    I do like that one :)

31. ABSOLUTELY ditto! Wow, I not only LOL’d I almost snorted milk out my nose, no pun originally intended.