Drum Kit

I’m with the band. I’m the bad boy.

Eh? WHAT? William & Lisa G.’s cat goes up to eleven?

Comments

1. Very cute cat… What a big boy! Love the ear tufties.

2. they keep him around to read the guitar tabby-lature.

3. Nice drum kit-ten. This guy looks like he’s ready for a stare drum solo.

4. The cat should be a great guitarist. He’s got guts.

5. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Love the comfy blankies.

6. Hahaha smart kitty, the towel is for dampening the reverb or something, I dunno, i used to know but now i don’t, i’m using the brain space for cuteness now!!!!

7. That’s one heavy base! ;)

8. talk about mud-flaps, my cat’s got ‘em :) gotta love the Tap!

9. ba rump pa

10. I FOUND UR SQUEEKY PEDAL PROBLEM. IT WAS A MOUSE. I EATED IT.

11. bob drummond says:

the Cat’s got the BEAT ,now all he needs is the rhythm & blues !!
    NYUK, YUK, YUK !!!!

12. bob drummond says:

He also resembles the basso profundo ! You know , the heavy guy with the Viving costume !

13. bob drummond says:

Sorry, I meant to say Viking costume !!

14. Not so tinee tabbee, eh, TUM?

15. A bit of a tubbee tabbee!

16. King o' the Vivings says:

And here I thought we were finally getting some recognition…

17. From the look on his face I would be willing to bet Drum kittty thinks he’s hiding.
    He looks like he’s a “sensitive” boy. My Knucklehead is a big boy like that but if you knock on the front door he’ll run & hide with that same look on his face. Knucklehead is very “sensitive” (and a momma’s boy) but I don’t say “momma’s boy” out loud because he thinks he’s a macho guy. (snerk)

18. If this kitty is the “bad boy” of the band, then Maru is the “cute one” and Winston is the “mysterious one” and Keyboard Cat is the “comedy relief one.”

19. Or in word my generation would understand:

This kitty is John
    Maru is Paul
    Winston is George
    Keyboard Cat is Ringo

Any suggestion for Yoko?

20. Suggestion for Yoko: Please don’t let her sing…

21. Ha! That’s great! I was going to suggest Shiro (Japanese kitty with stuff on his head), but I think Shiro’s a “he”. Oh well.

22. Red Toenails says:

Fat cat.

23. Wow, you guys are all en fuego today!

24. Awww, what a little chubster! He looks just like my Tyler-girl, except she hangs out in guitar cases.

25. Also because nobody said it:

26. Oh He%% YEA !!!! Theresa shoots & she SCORES !!!!

27. I’m a sucker for muffled drums and bagpipes.

I see the wee tabby has the muffled drum taken care of. I wonder if I squeeze his belly would he make the bagpipe music???

28. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Probably.

29. Ask the Engineers! I think Cat Yodeling must be very close!

30. Nashvillemish says:

The epitome of “Phat Cat” :)

31. “Yep, I’ve played with ‘em all. Cat Stevens, Eartha Kitt. Morrissey…”

32. Fird Birfle says:

260: will you be here at the CO Club all week?
    Should we tip the waitstaff and try the veal??? ;)

33. Fird Birfle says:

34. Fird Birfle says:

@ Gigi: my suggestion would be, that Yoko might be the Donald Bunny.
    Y’know, how the line of logic, was that she never *fit in* anyhow and that she “ruined everything” …

35. Fird Birfle says:

The solution is *ALWAYS* more cow bell ! :)

36. Fird Birfle says:

Le Grand Chat:

*ahem*
    “I am In Charge. You may go about your bidness”

37. I’ve figgered it out, folks… I’m not a cat person, after all. Kittens are great, apparently I just wish they’d stay kittens. Puppies and dogs, dogs and puppies… and sometimes kittens :)

38. WAHAHAHAHA

39. :D

40. The trouble with a kitten is that
    Eventually it becomes a cat.

41. Hey, Science! Science? *snap*snap* Let’s get on that, hmm?

42. p.s., TUM – muy poetical :)

43. *sings* tubby cat tub-be cat, what are they feeding you???

44. Yoko should be the barking cat.

45. I think I just swallowed my gum.

46. :lol: The owners should also be aware of “many nasty surprises” left by said annoyed kitties :lol:

47. :lol: That cat looks like he/she is saying “Play these drums and you will need to run very fast.” :lol:

48. Such an unapologetic face. Like he belongs there and YOU don’t.

49. I think I just swallowed another piece of gum.

50. Snarfle

51. YES!

52. I’d wear heavy gloves, if you’re going for the bagpipes……

53. :lol:

54. Insertclevernamehere says:

Think about practicing all you want, Drum Cat is not moving. Drum Cat is spiteful.

55. bookmonstercats says:

I ADORE the Engineers.

56. lol!

57. what about Nora, the melancholy piano playing kitty?

58. i want to marry paul, the salt and pepper haired one…

59. I think you should stop chewing gum when you read the comments. :lol:

60. Well if someone, as a joke, through sheer ignorance or stupidity, should step on the pedal of that bass drum, the cat’s eardrums will immediately burst because of the air pressure that drum skin can generate. This has happened to people.

PS the towel is used for damping unwanted resonances.

61. Nora would be Billy Preston.

62. bookmonstercats says: