The Bunold says, “You’re Fired”

I think I have made myself quite clear. What part of disapproval do you not understand?

Um, we take it that’s a “no”, Esther R.

Comments

1. Pack your Hip-Hop-Hoppity-Hop and go…..

2. OMG, the disapproval and the PONYTAIL!

3. I bet somebunny lost a finger stylin that do.

4. finger? if that were my bunny you’d be minus an entire hand LOL

5. I think it’s so adorable when little baby girls have the sprout ‘do. Put it on a bunny? AWWWWWW!!

6. “And don’t come back until you’ve read my book, The Art of the Squeal.”

7. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

The ponytail hides her ears. It’s awesome. -LY CUTE!!!

8. What a Grouchy-butt!

9. Fird Birfle says:

So, THIS came to mind….. only due to VISUALS, mind you.
    No sociological commentary ….just the pics.
    All my best wishes, to the subjects of BOTH photos.

10. Fird Birfle says:

Tha Big Green Moderashun Machine GOT me.
    Please note…..one day my comment shall be released from Tha Joint.

(cue film / cartoon dialogue: “oooooooooh he GOT meeeee…..”)

*sits at a small table and orders a Midori Sour and some
    mini chili-cheese burritos*

11. the Bunold disapproves of you managerial skills.
    The bunold does believe in the comb over as long as it is creative. You know with swoops and swirls. and fountains!

12. Hands Firsd some south american chocolate Mouse! MMMMM!

13. Op;ps taht was supposed to be FIrd. not firsd.

14. Oooh, Ranbun House published that one, right?

15. Fird Birfle says:

*giggles for awhile*

HI KA!!! “Howzit??” :)

And thanks, for the :

–chocolate mouse?
    — chocolate mousse?

that thing :).

Peace and fuzzy cute things to All.

16. Slinks away to not make comments for a while until my typing skills improve.

17. “I disapprove of all bunnies that are not coiffed as I am! Now, go get me something to munch on!”

18. That bunneh has waaaay more hair than the Donald. (What, no combover?)

19. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooo KA please don’t think I meant any ackshual bad.
    Wuz all in commiseration!!! Many days I look at something I typed and it looks like Russian combined with hieroglyphics!!!

Besides, the mouse/ mousse is YUMMY :)

20. What, no chocolate moose?

21. Ha! She looks like my Pixie, but Pixie completely disapproves of any hair accessories–I’ve tried the ponytail and she yoinks it right out! This coifed bunny is adorable!!!

22. :)

23. and a miniature ship tucked in for good measure.

24. Hee hee! But your typos were CUTE!!!!!

25. Hee hee! But your typos were CUTE!!!!!

26. OK, twice now I’ve tried to reply to KittenAdventures’ comment about her typing skills and my comment went directly to the end of all comments. I’m at once mystified and confounded.

27. Make that KittyAdventures. I think this typo thing might be contagious.

28. Oh, and another thing. That Pebbles Flintstone hair fountain is tewtelly redonkulous!

29. Pat Trenner says:

“10 killed, 23 injured in Disapproval Incident.”

30. they really do like things deep fried in the south, don’t they?

31. I was just wondering how that got managed…..

32. And so much more natural looking!

33. Fird Birfle says:

34. Someone’s angry Auntie-bun!

35. The pony tail is only to enhance the disapproval on my face. Carry on. *puts hair back down*

36. I was trying to be family-friendly. One can only imagine the carnage…

37. Harrrr!!

38. I shall name you…Bunhilda.

39. Funny. All I see is resignation. Lol!

Adorable!

40. Always did like the bunnies. Especially the ones with the crazy fur. This one doesn’t look to happy about being fancied up..

41. mary catherine todd says:

Looks like somebunny’s having a bad hare day. :)