That’s Cold, Bro

Is there no respect for the struggling artist anymore? Just yesterday, I was putting the finishing touches on my ice sculpture, and when I come back, it’s been stolen!

Heidi tells us: “Attatched is a photo of my ferret Raven (now sadly gone to the Rainbow Bridge) right after she dunked her head underwater to recover a raisin.”

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

Well, it’s *certainly* a relief to know that she was able to obtain the raisin.
    B’cuz that had to be the crucial moment of her day, wasn’t it????

[*RIP Raven*]
    [….mind wanders over, to the juxtaposition of a ferret, with name of
    “Raven”, & the likely Edgar All(e?a)n Poe-ness thereunto appertainin’ …..]

2. Quoth the Raven: Nevermore!

3. Don’t you feel my PAI– oh hey look a sock!

4. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh

5. Fird Birfle says:

6. Anyone else remember the Bullwinkle’s Corner version of ‘The Raven’? “In my chamber, dark and spooky/Feeling weird and kind of kooky”? :D

7. This pic reminds me of a LOLpic of a little otter with a tray of ice cubes, reproachfully asking “Who maked my water go hard?”

8. PS: Mini-BEEP!

9. Quote this Raven: More grapes please.

10. I’ve been sent to the mod lounge for using bad grammar :lol:

11. The nose is a perfect bullseye on that face!
    Just need to get a perfect beep in there!

12. Well, that’ll learn ya! :)

13. Oooh, I’m telling! :P

14. Raven was certainly a strikingly beautiful fert !! Looks like she was loads of fun with just the right amount of rascal stirred into the mix…

BTW, my grammer AND speling are terbul, but I rarely get to partake in the apparently awesome treats found in the lounge *sneef*…

15. There, there, have a brownie :-)
    (w/cream cheese frosting)

16. Aw, what a sad little face!

17. And sliced jalapeno!!!

18. Cutie. Bless her. My fuzzy Nala went to the Rainbow Bridge in June of this year, and though it was her time, it’s still sometimes hard to believe she’s gone.

19. Fird Birfle says:

*snerk* @ Theresa’s elegance & matoority ….

an **affectionate snerk**, mind you, but a *snerk*, nonetheless :)

20. Fird Birfle says:

YIKES

*runs away in HORROR*

21. Fird Birfle says:

et bless YOU & Nala, Jennie :)
    WE get it, here @ CO.

22. No! NO! Not MATOORITY!! 8O

“You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.”

23. You’re never too old to do goofy stuff. Ward Cleaver

24. Cayenne I have one please?

25. Come back! We have anchovies! :mrgreen:

26. I loff Raven’s mask and the fact that she’d dunk her face in a tub of water for the sake of a raisin. I woulda beeped her nose and scritched that sweet spot at the base of her ears if I coulda. R.I.P. Raven and Nala. Mebbe they’re sharin’ a pair u socks an’ a box u raisins in heaven…..

27. Did someone mention furry little fish?

28. It’s cute and everything but raisins are really bad for ferrets.

29. That is totally the look of someone who is doing something they are not supposed to be doing . . . and got caught!

30. Quoth the Raven: Raisin? More!

31. 8-O The Mod Lounge has some strange caterers!

32. How cute!!!

But not cuter than these adorable bear cubs fighting for road supremacy!

33. We just aims to please. :mrgreen:

34. Did Mrs. Cropley teach you to cook too? I have her fishpaste and lard pancake recipe, as well as the parsnip brownies! ;-)

35. (The Original) Mel says:

Raven has that wet and disenchanted look about her.

36. Raisins and grapes are super bad for carnivores. Try chicken or goldfish for a healthier treat for your ferrets.
    D.I.P. Raven

37. Awww, sorry for your loss. I know the feeling, I’ve been there. (Still there, actually.) :(