Give ’em liberty or give ’em breath!

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”

This united state of hamster sent in by F. Jenkins.

1. Now that is what I call “pressed ham.”

2. What they don’t tell you is there’s another whole layer underneath. Just like those heart shaped boxes of chocolates. :)

3. I call dibs on the chocolate truffle ones!

4. All right, who has the layout guide?

5. Fird Birfle says:

re. victoreia & [chocolates] layout guide:

Fird aka Leslie *BUSTS OUT laughing boisterously; knocks over chair*

6. Also, I LOVE the one on the bottom right… paws up and on his back. SO ADORABUHLS!

7. He’s my favorite also. he looks so comfy and content :-)

8. Ditto, he’s so absolutely adorable!

9. Me three!

10. Me four! I’d like to trade places. Looks very comfy.

11. bob drummond says:

Yeah! I see the one u r talking about – if the others ever move to the right he’ll get buried alive !

12. I think he must have looked around, was overcome by the surrounding qte., and fainted straight away!

13. He’s my faves too!

14. yurp. i’m certain he’s making “zzzzzzzzzzzz-me-me-me-me-me” noises too

15. The “…me-me-me-me-me” has me in stitches, blair!!

16. that’s the ringtone I have for my hubby…..jijijijijijijij

17. bob drummond says:

Isn’t the way Curley howard sounded when he used to sleep on the Three Stooges !!?

18. very cute I would love to have a kitten!!

19. Well yes, I can sort of see how you might have thought of kittens here.

20. Holy moly. This may sound bad… but I want to stick my face in that mess.
    *snorgle nom nom nom*

21. That was my first thought, too, Camaleao!

22. Mary (the first) says:

I also thought of that but wondered if they would be askeered and maybe bite a little. That soft fur is soooo tempting, though.

23. Ditto on the first thought! (You’d really need to hold them all, though, or have them in a shallower container.) Cute beyond belief!

24. Frantically waves Pom Poms from the bottom of the Hammie pile……..Heaven must be a giant snorgle of hammie piles.

25. Queen of Dork says:

I always thought this was the scientific term for only a litter of kittens (as my late sister Lulu declared firmly. by the way, her birthday would have been tomorrow and I believe CO’s birthday is also Sept 26th? As well as Theresa’s?) but I think it applies here as well. *ahem*

Wow! Yay! Ooodles and oodles of skoodle boodles!

(happily throws confetti)

ahem. end.

26. Fird Birfle says:

hey, bebeh, nice confetti ya got, there :)

27. WOW! :D

28. Oh, say can you see!

29. Please tell me they are all still alive. I get nervous when I don’t see the little guys moving. ?:>)

30. First thing I thought of was that these are all males, and somewhere there’s one scraggly female wondering what just happened :P

31. Fird Birfle says:

“Shortly after Ms. Hammie had given birth to the last infant, the Outrageousness Police interviewed Mr. Hammie. After they showed him DNA evidence, PROVING that every single infant born WAS indeed a child of HIS, Mr. Hammie swallowed hard about three times.

He was then heard to say, “See…..wha’ ha’ happ’ — wuz …..”

32. The little one the bottom right of the photo, on its back with the teeny pink dot of a nose and the dainty paws is soooooo cute! Ack!!

33. Are they hamsters or gerbils?

34. Those are most definitely hammies :)

35. (Gerbs have long furred tailios.) I suspect these are Roborovski’s hamsters, the tiniest and cutest of all. Anyone confirm?

P.S. anyone else notice the tiny one all stretched out across the top of the pile? Adorabuls!

36. Definitely Robos. Robos have widdle white eyebrows and no stripes.

37. Can we get an enhance on the little guy in the bottom right corner please! Soooooo freakin cute!

38. I also was hoping for an XCOCU on the sweet little passed-out sleepy one!

39. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

I counted twenty-three.

40. JohnnieCanuck says:

25 and maybe 1 more, I can’t be sure. Did you get the one by the right ear of the one sitting on the belly of the back-sleeping one? A nose, one eye and one ear are all that it is showing.

Reminds me of this:

41. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Crud, I didn’t see that one.

42. Bumble the Bunny says:

I got 26- anyone got any rick-rack on hand?

43. Robo Hamsters.

44. Furry carpet of cuteness!!!

45. oh how I would love to have a squishy, warm carpet like this!

46. all those hammies piled up makes me feel a little cruella deville.

I LIVE for fur!

48. It’s a hammie flash mob.

49. A flash nap!

50. lol!

51. Because it’s day and they’re nocturnal?

I can be soooooooo boring.

52. Yay, hampile! *jumps in*

53. Fird Birfle says:

Um, just speaking from a STRICTLY medical/ veterinarian vantage, here,
    pyrit, I would rather suggest giving [the little fuzzy guize and galz] BREATH, and after that, there will be PLENTY of time, to concern ourselves, with their liberty……

Jus’ sayin’ …..
    *hums tune*

54. Ham mosh pit!!!

55. Yes! My favorite is the one on top who is ham-surfing.

56. Oooh, my. I love the ones who only have their little noses peeking out. Sometimes I worry they’re going to suffocate a few of their friends when they do this.

57. The feet! The FEET!!! blargle…snaf…meidl…< – me being overwhelmed and trying not to choke to death on rice)

The tiny noses…oh…so much hamster goodness!

58. “One of these things looks just like the other…”

(oh, the teenie tiny noses!!)

59. At first this is a wee bit horrifying to me because, well, LOTS OF RODENTS. But then splayed Ham on Top and paws-up Ham on Back won me over.

60. It seems many a tiny furry critter snuggles up like this in the wild. I’d think these little guys are a-okay. Robo hams compactly packaged for your convenience.

61. Lucy's Mommeh says:

It cracks me p watching these little gys buzzing around at the speed of light. They must have been doing that, then suddenly there was a mass passout. In a little bit, the frantic scrambling with re-commence.

62. can you imagine how soft and glorious it would be to just stick your hand in there and pet the entire pile??

63. Fird Birfle says:

nice thought & description, junemrc :)

64. Oh, want to snorgle…anyone else think of Tribbles?

65. Fird Birfle says:

a VERY worthwhile point, indeed.

66. Awwww, Mister Bottom Right Upside Downswers, I love you!

67. Yes, and it looks as though he’s smilingk too!

68. This is what happened AFTER The Hamster Dance!
    Beep-a-bee-bop-bee-bah-doh-doh, bee-bop-bee-bah,doh! ;-)

69. That must have been a Hamster RAVE. :P

70. Fo shuh! D’ya think the teeny weeny glow necklaces are buried under the pile?! ;-)

71. Can we get a ham-hance on the little guy in the bottom right please? And maybe a close up on the tocks in the middle?

72. Mucho adorables-we got our girl a Robo 2 years ago and unfortunately it had a nasty, bitey disposition. I know that most are sweet. Perhaps we’ll try again after seeing this pic.

73. Cute area rug. Do they sell one big enough for a 20 x 20 room?

74. Oh Noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75. I’ll take two scoops, thanks!

76. My hamster just gave birth few days ago, and soon i will have a cage of hamsters just like this!! They are lovely by the way!