Head Over Heels

Very nice Mr. Leo, but if you’re going to start wearing ladies shoes, you really should shave your legs.

Karen G., has Leo ever heard, “The cat she walks on padded claws,”?

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

He’s pretty. I’m not saying pretty because he’s wearing girl shoes. He’s just…well…pretty!

2. Makes me think of the dudes I’ve seen at anime conventions…really short skirts + hairy man-legs = scarred for LIFE.

However, this one pulls it off well. Leo could teach those guys a thing or few.

3. Queen of Dork says:

He’s lovely! And I adore this picture because my cat Albert did a similar thing the other day. He put his paw in one of my shoes and sort of scooted about in it. I yelped to my daughter, “Look! Albert is walking around in my shoe! He’s wearing my shoe!” And it didn’t even fit him but still he was wearing it. And he looked better in it than I do. (dang cat).

4. he’s beautful!! but I think those shoes are too small!!! toes shouldn’t hang over…

5. Fird Birfle says:

um, Pyrit, don’tcha think you’re being a bit repressive on Leo?

Maybe he’s more of an OPEN-gendered type individual, who would prefer NOT to be ALL HUNG UP on such rigid, decades-old, gender “labels” ….

In FACT, what about the possibility that Leo is actually TRANSGENDERED???
    J’ever consider THAT????

haRRUMPH.

Signed,
    “Power to the …..” OH, never mind.

6. Fird Birfle says:

*quietly attempts to stifle a giggle, about Albert’s quirkiness aka wonderfulness….*

7. No socks with sandals! Haven’t you ever watched What Not To Wear, Leo?!

8. He is so handsome!

9. Fird Birfle says:

and, HEAVEN HELP Stacey London and Clinton Kelly,
    DO NOT wear horiZONtal stripes, or by God, the Wrath
    of [insert appropriate choice of intimidating Source of Supreme Power, here]
    shall cause you …….to Regret It. [dun dun *DUN*.....]

10. Fird Birfle says:

and, in looking at Leo a second time, the reaction “meeYOW!!!!” seems appropriate.

11. Queen of Dork says:

Hi Fird! Much love to you from me!

12. Oh Fird, of course cats can be a drag.

13. That was Leo when he was just a baby. He’s much fluffier now, but still loves shoes! Oh yeah, and purses too…

: )

14. HE’S SO FLUFFY!!!

15. Hey Leo, lookin fab!

16. Fird Birfle says:

heh heh

nice one. :)

17. Fird Birfle says:

Must be Boomerang Luv, ‘cuz it’s comin’ RIGHTBACKATCHA!!!!! :)

mwhah!

18. Fird Birfle says:

see what I’m sayin’, here, pyrit??? PURSES !!!!!

I rest my case. (for NOW anyways…. ;) )

19. Well when he has red cowboy boots and a red belt that will seal the deal

20. Ohhh, he looks so much like the father of The Three Terror Tabbies that use to live with me and prevent me from sleeping at night (it is 4:10 in the f***ing Sunday morning and I am awake!). Only the lynx tips are missing… So, is he a Maine Coon?

21. Hi Marita, no he’s not a Maine Coon. He’s a Siberian. Verrrry similar breed. Big and flufffffy!

22. He’s beautiful! I want him…I want him…

And I have shoes, Leo! We’ll play dress up!

23. bob drummond says:

Maybe his owner should change his name to bootsie or socks or shoesie or something equally appropriate ??

24. Oh how funny! My tiny Mimi used to put her front paws into a shoe box, then push it all around with her back legs. It looked like she was sledding.

25. Mary (the first) says:

He’s truly gorgeous!

26. Mary (the first) says:

He’s truly gorgeous!

27. Much fluffier NOW??!! woah……

28. When I first saw this pic, I looked at it fast, and assumed that this was some poor kitty who had broken her front legs and had to be fitted with special braces. The story would be touching and heartfelt. Then I noticed it was just a nutty cat wearing ladies’ shoes.

29. Fird Birfle says:

oooh, Marie!!

wot an EXCELLENT play for tha kittaye!!! Good MOVE!!!!

30. I’m right there with you, Moo. How much floof can one cat handle?

31. bfdjklf9dsa0 says:

32. I bet Leo’s favorite story is Puss’n Boots.

33. As soon as I saw this picture I thought of my sister’s cat, Alex (aka Alex P. Kitten) who was big, floofy and sand-colored just like Leo here. Alex was too much of a staid old bachelor to even entertain the thought of wearing my sister’s shoes. I miss that kitty. He was a beauty.

34. I choose the wrath of Khan.

35. Say, Pyrit, I haven’t heard about cats with padded claws. Is it a poem?

36. Psst…..
    White socks and sandals are a no no…. …. hehehehe

37. Was “resting your case” an invitation for Leo to jump in?

38. Haha! No doubt.

Who’s the cutie? That yours?

39. Doing my best! Lol!

When in need, resort to Kitty bribery! :D

40. Fird Birfle says:

(heh heh) nice. VERY nice :)

41. THOSE ARE MY SHOES
    GIVE THEM BACK
    YOU ARE A CAT

they don’t even fit

42. A baby?? For reals? That’s a big ole baby! :D

43. wendy miller says:

OMG! He looks like my cat, Fred! And I have those shoes!

44. AWW :D Your kitty, Leo, looks so soft and fluffy, Karen G. :D Makes me want to pick him up and cuddle hime :D

45. Yes, her name is Penny, she one of my 4 rescue cats.

46. He’s verrrry soft and cuddly!

47. bookmonstercats says:

Things fit cats that cats wish/desire/require fit them.

Especially gorgeous cats like Leo.

That is all.

48. bookmonstercats says:

If the link works – I’m remarkably bad at posting them. I can’t find the name of the author, so if there are any CO clever literary peeps (as opposed to all CO clever peeps generally) out there, let me know.

49. I like fur on chicks in heels.

Cute cat.