Up, Up and Away

Thanks to new Ratapult technology, rats are closer than ever to finding out if the moon really is made of cheese.

The Ratapult must be kept squeaky clean.

Avi hopes the moon is one giant yogurt drop, Megan.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

Tsk, tsk. If EVAHR a pic called, nay BEGGED for a tongue-hance …….

Signed,
    Bereft.

2. cellarmouse says:

got meelk ?

3. Squeal Armstrong has the white stuff.

4. thelibrarianne says:

I love ratties. But does his ear look weirdly human to anyone else? No?

5. stares in awe at Oakie!

6. Hover text Rocks.

7. Really?… I am in Moderation for this comment?
    Signed
    Confused in California :D

8. The human-like ear is amazing! Of course, so is the leetle toungue and the BEF!

9. Fird Birfle says:

*hands KittyAdventures a big cold glass of milk and two chocolate Eclairs*

sets the following book down on a nearby table for her, for after the Snack.

10. Eeeeeeeaaaaarrrrr! That is all. ;-)

11. bookmonstercats says:

Wuz thinkin’ the same.

12. bookmonstercats says:

As do we all, KA, as do we all.

13. HOLY BEADY EYE!!!!!!!

14. YaY! for the tongue-hance!!! And are those leetle meelk drops or teefies?

15. Mary (the first) says:

I vote milk drops.. too rounded off to be effective teefies.

16. Maybe it’s ratatoofies.

17. It’s OK Fird, the world stopped for a bit, but thanks to the COXCU fairy, we’re spinning again. Whew.

18. Victoria (mom of four rats) says:

Definitely milk drops. Rat teefies are neither round nor white.

19. That’s immediately what I thought about the ear, too! More ratty pics, please.

20. Fird Birfle says:

“WheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wot FUN!”
    Thanks pyrit!!! :)

21. more importantly, is that a bowl of Fruity Pebbles?!

22. Oh my LANDS. What am I supposed to do with THAT?? The wee chin!! The leeeps!! The meelk drops!!! I … I can’t … *full-fledged vapors*

It’s all too much!

23. LOL :-)

24. I always thought the same thing :P When I took this of her, I noticed the ear first and the tongue later >_< It creeped me out a little

25. I had forgotten that I’d even submitted this! I’m glad to see my little rattie on CO :) She has since passed (as well as her mom and her sister rat) but they all had happy cereal-stealing lives :D

26. It certainly is! :D

27. Sorry to hear your darling rattie passed away — but it gives us all hope that our sub-mee-shons will one day make it on this site, even if in 2014!

28. I think it’s just a generalized ear… which both rats and humans have. :D

And their little fingers are much like human ones too!

29. Awww, little rat milk mustache!

30. But…I thought you were in Moderation?

Signed,
    Cheeky ;)

31. *waves smelling salts under occula’s nose*
    There, there, dearie, just take it one overwhelming cutegory at a time. Don’t try to lap it up all in one go.

32. Awww little Avi…thanks Megan, I completely forgot about this picture! *RIP Avi dear, you were the bestest rattle ever*

33. Fird Birfle says:

*curtseys gratefully*

34. Hands down cutest rat ever. :o)

Loving the milk droplets on the tiny whiskers!

35. I love you folks, this place rocks!!

36. I see what you did there, snerk!

37. I love to gently massage my rats ears while scritching their faces, especially the giant dumbo eared ones. Reminds me to talks softly around them cuz them’s some sound enhancing earses!

38. hannahdrager@gmail.com says:

What a little dear, the cute- it kills me! I might point out that she’s much, much too polite; our boy ratties would have had a death grip on the spoon and been trying to drag it under the couch to the stash. Gawd they’re such adorable little things…

And the milk mustachio- squeeeee!!!!

39. Oh My Fird that is too funny! and ohh so perfect LOL

40. Yes. I think its because the rat has his ears back and we can see inside to the veeeery similar structure.

41. Fird Birfle says:

*is glad you enjoyed :) *

42. Yup, you’ve got it – those are standard issue rat ears seen from an unfamiliar angle.

And one adorable rat.

43. My rattum’s teeth were…orange! Like Tang.

44. My rats love to have ear rubs!

45. luvs-the-floof says: