Up, Up and Away

Thanks to new Ratapult technology, rats are closer than ever to finding out if the moon really is made of cheese.

The Ratapult must be kept squeaky clean.

Avi hopes the moon is one giant yogurt drop, Megan.

1. Fird Birfle says:

Tsk, tsk. If EVAHR a pic called, nay BEGGED for a tongue-hance …….

2. bookmonstercats says:

Wuz thinkin’ the same.

3. It’s OK Fird, the world stopped for a bit, but thanks to the COXCU fairy, we’re spinning again. Whew.

4. Fird Birfle says:

“WheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wot FUN!”
    Thanks pyrit!!! :)

5. I love you folks, this place rocks!!

6. cellarmouse says:

got meelk ?

7. Squeal Armstrong has the white stuff.

8. stares in awe at Oakie!

9. bookmonstercats says:

As do we all, KA, as do we all.

10. thelibrarianne says:

I love ratties. But does his ear look weirdly human to anyone else? No?

11. I always thought the same thing :P When I took this of her, I noticed the ear first and the tongue later >_< It creeped me out a little

12. Yes. I think its because the rat has his ears back and we can see inside to the veeeery similar structure.

13. Yup, you’ve got it – those are standard issue rat ears seen from an unfamiliar angle.

And one adorable rat.

14. I think it’s just a generalized ear… which both rats and humans have. :D

And their little fingers are much like human ones too!

15. Hover text Rocks.

16. Really?… I am in Moderation for this comment?
    Confused in California :D

17. But…I thought you were in Moderation?

Cheeky ;)

18. I see what you did there, snerk!

19. The human-like ear is amazing! Of course, so is the leetle toungue and the BEF!

20. That’s immediately what I thought about the ear, too! More ratty pics, please.

21. I love to gently massage my rats ears while scritching their faces, especially the giant dumbo eared ones. Reminds me to talks softly around them cuz them’s some sound enhancing earses!

22. My rats love to have ear rubs!

23. Fird Birfle says:

*hands KittyAdventures a big cold glass of milk and two chocolate Eclairs*

sets the following book down on a nearby table for her, for after the Snack.

24. LOL :-)

25. Fird Birfle says:

*curtseys gratefully*

26. Oh My Fird that is too funny! and ohh so perfect LOL

27. Fird Birfle says:

*is glad you enjoyed :) *

28. Eeeeeeeaaaaarrrrr! That is all. ;-)

29. HOLY BEADY EYE!!!!!!!

30. YaY! for the tongue-hance!!! And are those leetle meelk drops or teefies?

31. Mary (the first) says:

I vote milk drops.. too rounded off to be effective teefies.

32. Maybe it’s ratatoofies.

33. Victoria (mom of four rats) says:

Definitely milk drops. Rat teefies are neither round nor white.

34. My rattum’s teeth were…orange! Like Tang.

35. more importantly, is that a bowl of Fruity Pebbles?!

36. It certainly is! :D

37. Oh my LANDS. What am I supposed to do with THAT?? The wee chin!! The leeeps!! The meelk drops!!! I … I can’t … *full-fledged vapors*

It’s all too much!

38. *waves smelling salts under occula’s nose*
    There, there, dearie, just take it one overwhelming cutegory at a time. Don’t try to lap it up all in one go.

39. I had forgotten that I’d even submitted this! I’m glad to see my little rattie on CO :) She has since passed (as well as her mom and her sister rat) but they all had happy cereal-stealing lives :D

40. Sorry to hear your darling rattie passed away — but it gives us all hope that our sub-mee-shons will one day make it on this site, even if in 2014!

41. Awww, little rat milk mustache!

42. Awww little Avi…thanks Megan, I completely forgot about this picture! *RIP Avi dear, you were the bestest rattle ever*

43. Hands down cutest rat ever. :o)

Loving the milk droplets on the tiny whiskers!

44. hannahdrager@gmail.com says:

What a little dear, the cute- it kills me! I might point out that she’s much, much too polite; our boy ratties would have had a death grip on the spoon and been trying to drag it under the couch to the stash. Gawd they’re such adorable little things…

And the milk mustachio- squeeeee!!!!

45. luvs-the-floof says: