Whatever Floats Your Bun

We tended to float out of the room when ever Auntie Gravity was hovering around.

Sender-Inner Jeannie P. tells us this bun has a suspenseful tale; “This little one was found wandering the streets and ended up at our rabbit rescue in central Oklahoma.  Tagged with the name Amelia Earheart, for obvious reasons, she (umm… HE  as we later found out) was quickly adopted and is living large with two other house rabbits.”

Comments

1. Awww, geez, can I get a tissue please. I have tears because he is not mine…….

2. Yea for the rabbit rescue!

3. fish eye no miko says:

What a cutie!

So.. do his ears just stick out like that all the time? Cuz that’s adorable!

4. So Bunway Airlines solved the mystery of Amelia Earhart! Who knew?

5. Stoopy intertubes… (ahem, take 2)
    So all this time Amelia Earhart’s been flying for Bunway Airlines? Who knew?

6. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Auntie Gravity is a BOY?! Who knew?

7. They look like furry handlebars.

8. We need a Rescute tag for this cutie, please!

9. Martha in Washington says:

Auntie Gravity knew! ;)

10. Voila! Merceejoe.

11. :)

12. He is a hover bun and has just lifted off.

13. Kinda resembles Sally Field (Flying Bun…).

14. I bet when he was wandering the streets, he was constantly looking at his pocket watch and mumbling about how much in a hurry he was…

15. “I’m late, I’m late, for a very important date!”

16. Emilio Earheart?

(says the person who had a female cat named Steve…)

17. The way those eyes look, he’s like every animal/person from Courage the Cowardly Dog after they got possessed by demons.

18. He kind of looks like bunnicula. Keep an eye out for drained veggies.

19. He’s the most interesting bun in the world!

20. Airbun A380 you are cleared for landing.

21. A hover bun with a hover text.

22. Fird Birfle says:

Here ya go. :)

Click on this. ( I cannot import the graphic directly onto this page).

23. Fird Birfle says:

YAY for the Rabbit & Alliteration !!!!

24. Meow kitten friend says:

Not cute…. scary!!

25. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

26. If *he* shook my hand, I’d put it on my resume!

27. Yay for the Courage reference ^_^

28. Calamity Jane says:

Looks like he’s flying the red-eye.

So adorable!

29. Darn! That’s what I was going to say! *pouts*

30. I had a dutch/lop mix who basically could hold his ears however he wanted! (Including the capital L position!) He spent most of the time with “airplane ears” unless he was sleeping. Cutest bunny ever!

31. Fird Birfle says:

d’AWWWWWW!!!

*pictures 6Rabbits’ dutch/lop mix*

32. Fird Birfle says:

WINS

33. My bunny does this ‘look i’m an airplane look too’! So cute!!!

34. Is anyone here old enough to remember the flying nun?

35. Me too! I knew he’d learn to fly when he grew up! Veggies of the world, beware!

36. My lop does the same thing. Whenever he stands on his hind legs and looks up at something his ears assume “airplane position”.

37. me three. (sigh)

38. Spooky bun is spooky.

39. Looks like she is wearing one of those antenas on the back of limos.