My God, It’s Full of Maru

I think I actually saw this in a dream.

Comments

1. Levi-Maru!

2. Now instead of counting sheep, we can count Maru to fall asleep.

3. Now everyone can have a Maru of their own :D

4. “Oh, man. He never stops, man! He, like, keeps goin’, man!” (said by someone on Maru-wanna)

5. What a lovely dream… I want to never wake up :)

6. Happiness is a bottomless box of Marus.

7. I love how his front paws aren’t moving at all…only his hiney feet. SOOOOO cute!!!

8. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Clown car box.

9. Nice catscade effect

10. Can’t sleep, don’t count sheep, count Maru!

11. ClockworkTiger says:

Schrödinger never even considered this possibility!

12. O_____O; I watched this while I was listening to Nyan cat.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4&w=420&h=315%5D

13. I got to get me one of these!

14. Maru is revealed to be the Energizer Bunny in disguise. That kinda makes me dizzy!

15. crashnandicoot says:

I have my coffee. I think I can sit here and watch this for awhile! Blood pressure is very low!

16. Maru has discovered the secret of perpetual motion! Alert the Nobel physics prize committee!

17. bob drummond says:

I love the effect of seeing countless Marus cming ouy of the box !!
    MARU MANIA !!!

18. Fird Birfle says:

The Nyu “Jack-in-tha-box” !!!111!!!! :)

19. it’s what happens when there are two kittehs in the box and they love each other very much.

Get your pets fixed, people. The universe depends on it.

20. I think it’s a copier box.

21. What a perfect way to start the day!! Genius!

22. excellente oakley!

23. I love and adore Maru. But I don’t think this scenario is taking place in Maru’s home…. I’d recognize his floors anywhere.

24. When do they start shipping the new Marus out? Do we have to sign up? Is there a waiting list?

25. Scotty! The replicator is acting up again!

26. It’s a cat fountain!

27. I need that box. :D

28. More like an infinite boop.

29. Schproingdinger’s cat!

30. This is the greatest GIF ever created.

31. Padfoot_Lives says:

Slow it down, it could be a cure for insomnia!

32. Can’t be Maru– he only jumps INTO boxes.

33. To infinity and beyond!

34. Just what I was thinking! :)

35. A Maru for Everyone!

36. It’s raining’ Maru!

37. Nice 2001 ref, NTMTOM!

Dave: Let me have the box, Maru.

Maru: I’m afraid I can’t do that, Dave.

38. In the cutest way possible!

39. So many people who were watching the cute Maru videos commented they wanted a cat “just like Maru”, the Japanese government enlisted their finest scientific minds to develop a “Maru Cloning Box”. This is a video of it’s inaugural run. Reserve your Maru today! Only 9 E-Z payments of $99.99 (shipping and handling extra).

40. I totally want to name a cat “Schproingdinger” now.

41. Ha!!
    I also loved the 2001 reference. My favorite movie.

42. Fird Birfle says:

Melikes dis.

43. It’s like The Sorcerer’s Apprentice!

44. Hallelujah!

45. When it comes to the Box Question, Maru kicks Schrödinger’s ass. The Maru Certainty Principle resolves all quantum anxieties.

46. like in one of the Calvin and Hobbs inventions. U know, transmoglifier and so on.

47. OMG. “hiney feet”… I LOVE it… :)

48. A bargain!!!

49. Yipee :D I want one :D

50. Well, that’s better than when the tribbles got in the replicators……

51. I just did some clumsy calculations, and it looks like at a rate of one Maru per second, it would take about 221 years to make enough to supply one to every person on earth (current population).

52. MARY POPPINS’S BOX OF MARUS.

53. :-)

54. AGREED.

55. this is like counting sheep with kittens!

56. Oooh! The pic wasn´t animated on my screen when I commented! Maru simply seemed to be levitating! NOW I SEEE!!!! *squeeeebounce* :D

57. This has got to be my favourite comment EVER on here. :D

58. we were all really bored in science coz our teacher wouldnt shut up and i typed up cute into google, clicked this website, saw the Marus thing and me and my friend cracked up laughing really loudly and my teacher was like “jemma nothing in chapter 5 should be that funny” when he turned around i showed the other people near me in my class and we all cracked up laughing.
    absaloutly hilarious :D

59. also a 2010 reference. end of one, beginning of the other…

love glass:

‘open the kingdom! open the kingdom!

60. Love that pic on Cute things in Paint! Those are my favorite Maru spots too!

61. Oh dear, it’s the Great Boxodus!

62. Absofreakinlutely hypnotic. It’s made an awful work night a bit better.

63. Fird Birfle says:

Gigi: don’t get me STARTED, on how mediocre Scotty’s engineering skillset is ….nor about his having risen to Officer status with such a WHINY personality. Jeez.

Signed,
    The Soapbox is put away, in the Closet, for now.

64. oh. my. god. genius.

65. Who gave a porlal gun to Maru?

66. Can anyone make a 100×100 version for this? I want it to be my avatar everywhere o.O

67. Unlimaru

68. Maru Infinity and Beyond!

69. This makes me giggle every time I watch it.

70. Thank yoouuuu!!