You’ve Gone Too Far, George Lucas

Check out the latest “enhancements” to “Star Wars.” Enough already!

1. I am your father……..

2. Is that Winston-Winston?

If so, awesome!

3. If Lucas really did redo Star Wars with kittens, I’d buy a BluRay player just so I could watch over and over again.

Hee hee. Kittens.

4. For that, I’d consider BluRay…..

5. For that, I’d consider a 3D TV *and* the BlueRay combo!!!

6. With the snorgle-rama attachment of course, so the bellehs could be snorgled after the epic battles! ;-)

7. Fird Birfle says:

Question: is it possible to simply purchase the snorgle-rama attachment and leave the blu-ray and the tv in the store???

8. Actually, I should have said MewRay. *blushes*

9. Super cute!

10. Bwaaaa-Haaaaa-Haaaaa……..The innocent kitteh purrs at the end just KEELED me!

11. Yvonne Wingard says:

me, too….just like a little kid…who, me?

12. I’m surprised that even Darth Vader kitteh was so submissive to the hoomin.

13. random dog person says:

just being tricky, like a typical cat…

14. OMG. I am dying’. DYIN’!

15. OMG. I am dyin’. DYIN’!

16. bob drummond says:

Well, stop your dyin and get back to work or what ever you were doin!!!
    signed DARTH VADER !!!

17. Luke. purrPURRRpurrrPURRR, I am your father purrPURRRpurrrPURRR.

18. The Empurr Strikes Back

19. Fird Birfle says:

*Approved by the Approval Department*

20. Gives new meaning to Cat Fight.

Not sure if Kittehs can play evil. Maybe those roles should be left to the dogs. ;)

21. Ever watched Cats & Dogs? LOL

22. Couple of baaad actors there LOL ! Jujube said what I wanted to say, but since I don’t type very well anymore, I’ll just let his/her great laugh say it for me.

Well done there … needed a laugh and got a good one!

23. Awesome. Love the other lightsaber fighting video they have as well where the kittens are a little younger. SO cute!!
    Jedi Kittens

Behind the scenes of Jedi Kittens (for those that freak out about the tape on their paws and for those that like seeing cute guys w/ cute animals heh)

24. I’d say we’ve two new entries for the CO Cute Guys with Animals calendar!

25. All kinds of win. Must show to my college classes on Monday–we like to start out with something funny.

26. Kittehs SO rule the internet. Oh if the avant guarde of the interwebs could have guessed this!

27. Too. Freaking. Fantastic!

Gosh, how I love this! :D

28. Cool, and it’s really well done. But if one day they try to tape the paws of adult cats… may the Force be with them.

29. Hahaha!

Awesome comment!

30. bob drummond says:

I just love these Star Wars take-off videos , they’re so darn amusing
    (if not funny also)!!!

31. snoopysnake says:

They should join the Viking (“We are your overlords”) Kittens.

Toonces, eat our dust!

32. Tell me more about the Vikings. What am I missing? Sounds intriguing.

LOL! on the Toonces.

33. :lol: AWW :lol: The gentle and funny things people do to kitties :lol:

34. I think the flying kittehs looked scared. Not cool.