Only They Know For Sure

Marmies. It’s been long suspected they have “something special”.

All we know is, the first ingredient is a secret. And the rest is classified.

They aren’t telling. But Emily G. tells us these are her tabby boys, Charlie (3 years) and Zack (almost 4 months).

Comments

1. “That’s it, a little closer. I know it’s kind of uncomfortable, but they’ll think we’re up to something if we keep doing this. Now move your left paw to hide that lockpick.”

2. So much loves in that hug…just before it erupts into kitteh mayhem!!

3. OH MAH GAH

4. kibblenibble says:

They’re made outta sugar, then dipped in sweet juice. That’s what I always tell my kitties. (Even though mine arent marmies.)

5. kibblenibble says:

Ooops, please to forgive missing apostrophe. :-(

6. Yes… it’s the calm before the storm… happens with my kittehs all the time!

7. Secret ingredient looks like whipped, warm buttah gently swirled in apricot marmie (for the life of me, I can’t spell the concoction)!

8. Spun sugar, whipped cream and apricot jelly…

With a liberal dose of whiskey!

9. Fird Birfle says:

seconded. also “ditto”

10. Fird Birfle says:

*GASP* 8-O

*clutches pearls nervously, with white-gloved hands*

11. :)

12. Oh I am glad they are getting along so well despite the difference in ages. Zack is big for 4 months! I thought they were from the same litter! They looks so much alike!

13. I have never seen a domestic cat with such rounded ears! Zack must really be part tiger. The two cats look like they have been mixed, or perhaps just gently folded together. I must get the recipe.

14. Sharon Wilson says:

Zack’s four months!? He’s gonna be HUGE!!

15. Guests in the Mod Lounge would be most appreciative of that concoction….

16. Zack is all, “Where have you been all my life?” And Charlie is all, “You mean the last 4 months? I’ve taken naps that lasted longer than 4 months!”

17. Every once in a while there’s a photo I save onto my hard drive for no apparent reason except that I feel that I NEED EET.

This is one of those photos.

18. This photo makes me afraid that the kitteh will sneak up on me and choke me until I confess!!!

19. Teh oranche ones r poison.

20. Sometimes Boy Kitties make THE BEST MOM’s.

Missing our Darin who was our resident greeter and bringer home of any stray kitten he could find. ANd he wasn’t a marmie but he had a heart of pure gold!

21. So much creamsicle sweetness in one picture!

22. I was just thinking Zack’s a really big four-month old! 8-O

23. Have a martini and relax, Fird.

24. You are the love of my life and I will cherish every minute I can hold you in my paws.

25. Fird Birfle says:

how truly evocative and lovely your wording is!!

26. Hehehehehe hee. :D

27. Not a cat lover, but I’ve yet to meet a marmie that isn’t made of awesome.

28. Smooooosh.

29. Marmies are made of creamy deliciousness, swirled with butterscotch. Anyone knows that.

30. I’ve had one boy like that before and currently have another. It’s fantastic to watch them mother the littler sibs.

31. Hiya Theo! *waves at you from Canada* :-)

32. This is the BEST kitty picture I’ve ever seen! This picture can cure a bad day! Thanks guys. :-)

33. How do you know they’re made of awesome?!? That was the secret ingredient! SPY! Attack the SPY! We have been infiltrated!!!!!!!!!!

34. bob drummond says:

AWWWW! They’re so darn cute together like that , don’t you just luv em !!!

35. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Mmmmm….all that caramel-colored fur, big soft tan paws. I want to put my face in them & just huff. I bet they smell like vanilla & cinnamon. <3

36. omg it’s a sign from god! woman at work just happened to mention yesterday she has three 6-week-old MARMIE kits that need adopting…let’s see, husband or new kitten, husband/kitten…. tough one….

37. Awwww, so sweet! I’m all verklempt. Orange boys are the very best! I think it must be time for me to say it again: Every home should have an orange cat, and every orange cat should have a home.

38. Kiss a little longer,
    Hug a little longer,
    Stay close a little longer,
    Longer with Big Red™!

39. It’s the eternal cycle: Licklicklicklick licklicklicklick OMG HOW DARE YOU FIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHTFIGHT licklicklicklick . . .

40. Adopt the kitties :D Adopt the kittes :D Bring them home and put them all on your husband’s lap :D

41. I would just love to add to that, Juno, “and every other color tha kitties come in.” :D

42. Emily G, please tell me which of these tabby boys is, Charlie (3 years) and which is Zack (almost 4 months) :D I would cuddle them both if I knew where you and them lived :D

43. but the calico, the tabby, and the boston terrier are already sitting on his lap :)

44. We’re gonna need a bigger lap.

45. Can’t disagree with that!

46. Empressgoth says:

Okay..were the Censor? Looks to Adult to me..Somebody Please think of the Children! (laughing).

47. Fird Birfle says:

48. i was just thinking i can’t tell one from another, one end from another, where one stops and the other starts, much less ages…

but cannot fight off patti la belle..
    voulez vous, etc etc. ..always wondered why one wouldn’t use the second person singular when making an inquiry such as this…

49. whispers….remember the LOCKPICK…