Just gotta pick up a few things at Target

BRB!

I hear that Missoni sale was out of control, Emily J.

Comments

1. I scored a pillow! How “bout you?

2. Oh Gaw!!! That head tilt and shweeet face are almost too moishe! And, and those EYEBROWS !!

3. Mebbe head tilts should be a new rule of cuteness?

4. Eh…too many rules, sowwy!

5. OMG. This lovely doggy reminds me of my dear departed Grandma June, who wore just this warm but elegant facial expression. She never left the house without lipstick and she preferred to wear silver and gold high heeled shoes.

6. My grandma was buried in her silver heels. :D

7. Fird Birfle says:

insanely adorable.

8. Fird Birfle says:

“Heels??? What are ‘heels’???” ;)

9. I’ve seen things like this before.
    there is a pet smart next to my local target in columbus,ga.

10. This looks like the dog I had as a little kid. Now I can say, “Oh, she didn’t die, she just went out shopping and will be back any day now!”
    I know. Kinda sad. But kinda hopeful, too!

11. I think it already is….

12. it takes a long time to find the perfect present for her loving owners! <3

13. I’m with you, Fird!

14. Did he go shopping with the Shopping Cart kitteh too?

15. OMG, I managed to get the zig-zag flat shoes. They are adorbs! Otherwise, almost everything gone. I was talking to one of the salesladies and she said people were lined up at the door when the store opened.
    Target likely to restock since the line is out till late Oct. I have my eye on the bath towels…….

16. Sasha's Mum says:

Hovertext fail!

But the pup is so sweet, she probably doesn’t need hovertext.

17. Fird Birfle says:

;)

18. What a pretty puppeh!! Looks like she just got a new eardo too!!

19. Her name has gotta be Mitzi. Or Muffy. One of the two.

20. bookmonstercats says:

Yay for the grandmas.

I sang in the choir at the funeral of an elderly lady who did her fIrst abseil on her 80th birthday. What a privilege.

P.S. she got to 90.

21. Such a soulful expression on this girl!

22. Heels are something you mustn’t worry your head over, Fird, they are an Infernal Invention of the Devil, I say, and should be Banned, and not just in Boston!

23. Mrs. Agnes Fluffdoodle-ears was certain she had planed her excursion to Target properly.
    Unfortunately all the rest of dogtown was there too.

24. I hope you don’t mean “instead of dirt.”

25. Close! Her name is Jasmine! :) You can watch her “Dog Goes Shopping” here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctOMLuoA3WQ

26. YAY!! It’s My Favorite Pup Jasmine!! :D

She has a video of her shopping too! Check it out!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctOMLuoA3WQ

27. She is totally perfect. A grandma indeed!

28. natalie kozaczka says:

OMG I forgot my list again,let me think….dog biscutes,dog food,those new collars for all the pups,treats…..I just know I’ll forget something

29. so hard to find a cart that doesn’t pull to the right…..

30. Oh no! I forgot my coupon binder…

31. chrysalis says: