You Too Can Have a Flat Stomach in Seconds

Finally, the secret to quickly and effectively getting the firm, flat stomach you’ve always wanted.

Simply lie face down!

Photo by Noah P., who says, “Dahlia is a shelter pup (we think chihuahua and dachshund mix—check her stubby cute legs!).”

Comments

1. i’d comment but i can’t reach the computer from down here on the floor ;)

2. Chicken leg o.O

3. “Ignoring you and your camera ignoring you and your camera.”

4. Dahlia?! Seriously? What a great name for a pampered pooch!

5. Dog’s are into planking too?

6. kibblenibble says:

I loff her…

7. kibblenibble says:

:-)

8. Oh what a precious little tired pup.

9. Fird Birfle says:

*gigglesnerk*

10. But….when you have to stand up, your stomach stops being flat! *sniffle*

11. Fird Birfle says:

Why, Pyrit, m’dear !!!
    Them thar, AIN’T stubby “legs” !!!!!
    Them thar, am stubby “LAIGS”, don’tchaknow???? ;)

12. Is not dawg; is pannercake.

13. Reminds me of a birthday card I once got that said on the cover, “For her birthday, Hilda wished for a firm butt,” and on the inside, there was a pic of said Hilda, with a goat behind her, taking aim . . .

14. is srsly no one gonna leave a planking comment?1

15. Wait….. Why didn’t someone tell me this was all I had to do ?
    Diet- shm-iet ! Now, where’s that 6 pack of coke ? I don’t just want flat abs ;oD

16. Planking Puppy!!!!!!!

17. Fird Birfle says:

(brings new meaning to the term “six-pack” :) )

18. Hmm, looks like a painting by Salvidor Dahlia to me. You know, the one with the melted watch dogs.

19. Doggy drumsticks!

20. whoah, ! that works on so many levels!

21. Unreal. Simply unreal. How does Oak do this?

22. I love it when animals lay like this. :D

23. Nom nom nom… Delicious Dahlia!

24. that looks like Chihuahua-Corgi cross to me. Our corgi-lab lays like that all the time. Same ears, same proportions.

25. i don’t know. my chi-rat-terrier is fond of the “shooting through the universe” pose.

26. but is the dog planking the floor, or is the floor planking the dog?

(will answer koans for food)

27. Cute dog, but she looks like a Corgi to me, not a mix at all.

28. *whispering* Let’s secretly replace Oakley’s high-end coffee brand with Folger’s Instant ™ and see what happens……..

(running like h*ll….thataway ——–>)

29. Flat, but very, very wide . . . . .

30. Don’t you mean ‘surreal’?

31. My dog does this all the time! He’s a rescue from the SPCA, and is listed as a Chihuahua/Corgi mix. Maybe they’re related. :)

32. A chiweenie?

33. Definitely a chiweenie!

34. My thought too — it’s a very corgi-illean pose

35. bob drummond says:

I was about to say that !!

36. bob drummond says:

What the heck is a CHIWEENIE ????

37. I own a Chiweenie that looks just like this one. A Chiweenie is a Dachshund Chihuahua mix.