You Too Can Have a Flat Stomach in Seconds

Finally, the secret to quickly and effectively getting the firm, flat stomach you’ve always wanted.

Simply lie face down!

Photo by Noah P., who says, “Dahlia is a shelter pup (we think chihuahua and dachshund mix—check her stubby cute legs!).”

1. i’d comment but i can’t reach the computer from down here on the floor ;)

2. kibblenibble says:

3. Fird Birfle says:

4. Chicken leg o.O

5. Doggy drumsticks!

6. Nom nom nom… Delicious Dahlia!

7. “Ignoring you and your camera ignoring you and your camera.”

8. Dahlia?! Seriously? What a great name for a pampered pooch!

9. Dog’s are into planking too?

10. but is the dog planking the floor, or is the floor planking the dog?

(will answer koans for food)

11. kibblenibble says:

I loff her…

12. Oh what a precious little tired pup.

13. But….when you have to stand up, your stomach stops being flat! *sniffle*

14. Fird Birfle says:

Why, Pyrit, m’dear !!!
    Them thar, AIN’T stubby “legs” !!!!!
    Them thar, am stubby “LAIGS”, don’tchaknow???? ;)

15. Is not dawg; is pannercake.

16. Reminds me of a birthday card I once got that said on the cover, “For her birthday, Hilda wished for a firm butt,” and on the inside, there was a pic of said Hilda, with a goat behind her, taking aim . . .

17. is srsly no one gonna leave a planking comment?1

18. Wait….. Why didn’t someone tell me this was all I had to do ?
    Diet- shm-iet ! Now, where’s that 6 pack of coke ? I don’t just want flat abs ;oD

19. Fird Birfle says:

(brings new meaning to the term “six-pack” :) )

20. Planking Puppy!!!!!!!

21. Hmm, looks like a painting by Salvidor Dahlia to me. You know, the one with the melted watch dogs.

22. whoah, ! that works on so many levels!

23. Unreal. Simply unreal. How does Oak do this?

24. *whispering* Let’s secretly replace Oakley’s high-end coffee brand with Folger’s Instant ™ and see what happens……..

(running like h*ll….thataway ——–>)

25. Don’t you mean ‘surreal’?

26. I love it when animals lay like this. :D

27. that looks like Chihuahua-Corgi cross to me. Our corgi-lab lays like that all the time. Same ears, same proportions.

28. i don’t know. my chi-rat-terrier is fond of the “shooting through the universe” pose.

29. My thought too — it’s a very corgi-illean pose

30. Cute dog, but she looks like a Corgi to me, not a mix at all.

31. bob drummond says:

I was about to say that !!

32. Flat, but very, very wide . . . . .

33. My dog does this all the time! He’s a rescue from the SPCA, and is listed as a Chihuahua/Corgi mix. Maybe they’re related. :)

34. A chiweenie?

35. Definitely a chiweenie!

36. bob drummond says:

What the heck is a CHIWEENIE ????

37. I own a Chiweenie that looks just like this one. A Chiweenie is a Dachshund Chihuahua mix.