When Help Finally Arrived

Don’t move! We’ll get you out! But first do you mind if we get a photo of this!

Photo taken by Irene Anderson who says, “Everyone enjoys a good soak in the tub! Our dog Gromit thinks so!”

Comments

1. Gromit is the best name!! What a sweetie! He is all, “What, this is not weird!”

2. I would get him a cat buddy named Wallace. Wallace would get to (have to) wear a little green vest. :)

3. kibblenibble says:

Well, now I’ve seen everything! :-)

4. Is she taking a milk bath??

5. I second that idea!

6. Yeah I think so too!

7. When the timing is right ……………. (snerk)

8. GROMIT! YAY! Where’s Wallis, in a panic over cheese?
    My face W&G quote to randomly quip is “We forgot the crackers, Gromit!”

Loves it.

9. Hey! Stop taking photos and finish washing me!
    The water’s getting chilly!

10. She looks like she’s surrendering– her dignity!

11. You can see the look of completely clean contentment, in his eyes!! Makes me want to wash him up!

12. Me three!! “CHEESE, Gromit!”

13. Wow, that is one relaxed pup! Our dog just endures her baths. She’s decided that she’s gonna get one no matter what, but she doesn’t have to like it. She stands there looking mortally wounded the whole time. We always use warm water and tell her how VERY good she is, but she is not consoled. *snif*

14. Also, it rocks that they have an old bathtub outside just for dog washing. WIN.

15. Aww, the bounce has gone from his bungee. :P

16. humminbirdie says:

Yes! that is exactly how my parents’/ grandma’s doggie looks when we hoist her into the kitchen sink for a bath!!!

17. Rub a dub dub, cute doggeh in the tub!

18. Tha belleh aint gonna scritch itself! Hand me my flippers and snorkel…imma goin’ in! :-)

19. :D

20. That is one of the best photos ever! And I agree with those who have already mentioned how cool the name Gromit is.

21. Pyrit, you have outdone yourself. Excellent capshun!! (standing ovation! clapclapclapclap!!!)

22. Kari Callin says:

Wow, Calgon took her WAY away!!! ;D

23. Queen of Dork says:

Gromit seems to be waiting patiently for somebody to scritch her tummy with a poof or a loofah sponge thing. She’s like, “Well? I have the soap on my belly and so…Hello? Scritches??”

24. I just love dogs.

25. anonymous coward says:

…so Gromit likes bathe?
    i’m sure his knitting must be as impressive.
    right? :-D

(and is Irene’s other half called “Wallace”? sorry, i had to ask)

ac

26. Wasn’t this a Pantene ad?

Thought bubble above Gromit’s head: *Don’t hate me because I’m beyooteefull*

27. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Gromit, I love you!

28. LOL! Those ads just baffle me. They ALL end with random (separate) tubs out in the middle of the wilderness. That’s not exactly where I would want to be when the…uh…timing hits.

29. What I don’t get is the separate tubs! For me, separate tubs would defeat the purpose of the timing! ;)

30. Funny…my Ezri gives me that same look when I’m trimming her claws! Kyuri, on the other hand, just goes “meh”.

31. *snerk* Glad I’m not the only one who remembers that commercial!

32. bob drummond says:

RUBBA -DUB-DUB ONE DOG IN THE TUB !!!Yuk yuk yuk !!!

33. The eyes, they got me!

34. That’s what my Sassy does when I do, well, anything to her… clean her ears, trim her nails, check her paws, brush her teeth… she still doesn’t surrender to the bath, but I circumvent the worst by getting her groomed once a month (hey… 5’0″ lady versus strong 55 lb. black lab who doesn’t want to get in the tub? Not worth the effort!).

35. LOL!

36. Nope, not the only one! (er,two….)

37. What a goofball!