This about sums up Caturday

In
a
nutshell.

[Snorfs tiny head of kittayn]

Lennart K. celebrates each Caturday with a quality snorfing.

Comments

1. Mom's Favorite says:

MINE! *grabby hands*

2. Kitten not exactly looking happy there

3. Mary (the first) says:

I call Matchingks!!

4. You beat me to it Mary (the first). That was my first thought too. :)

5. The little girl needs to know snorfing kitties is a gateway drug to the harder stuff. Next thing you know, she’s huffing puppy breath, then its on to bunnies, hamsters,and the occasional pony.

No good will come from this, I tells ya!

6. swallowing books says:

Tthat child is on the path to a kitty sniffing addiction. We must warn her parents!

7. I’ll snorf them both, please.

8. Kitty’s like, “Can we just get this over with?”

9. This gurl looks like the older version of the original kitty huffer.

10. Yes. Looks very unimpressed.

11. And at the end of the day, they both had hairballs.

12. Get her to snorfhab!!!

13. Clearly the little girl is now enslaved by this kitty, as we all will be within the next 5 minutes.

14. leaves of cat grass says:

hehe kitty looks very resigned to its place in the universe. “eh, it’s a living….”

15. DEFINITELY A SNORFALICIOUS LITTLE MORSEL RIGHT THERE!!!

16. i had the same expression as kitteh by the end of my week. (*but not as cute)

17. This kitty looks ready for a nap!

18. They both seem exceedingly nonplussed by the whole experience. Perhaps this falls into the hither-to-unknown realm of the post-cute. (patent pending)

19. totally matchingks! Same identical eyes! <3

20. This kitty face was on before,,,i just know it!!!????

21. kibblenibble says:

Kitteh has leetle eyebrows!! Gorgeous!

22. Yeah, that girl is going to be dredging fur out of her nose for hours (speaking from experience).

23. *stepping forward bravely* I volunteer to confiscate the ketteh, em, ehr, ahh, contraband” ;)

24. Sad to see so young a child on such a path!
    *shaking head sadly, and patting pearls*

25. Beat me to it! Pretty, pretty blue eyes.

26. I thought the same thing leaves of cat grass.

27. I’m sorry, Wend, but your credentials are expired. I’ll do the confiscating……

28. Moi, Actually says:

“Sure they squeeze a bit tightly, but they can use a can opener. So–whatever.”

29. Very sneaky, Victoreia; but they put out a wanted pictyre with your name on it…yer kitteh snitching days are numbered, girlfriend.

30. Two somber, direct blue gazes from two very cute young creatures. Love it!

31. i can’t help it, it’s true: the cutest kitty in the world is the kitty in front of my face…. :)

32. Amen to that!

33. Kitten: {SIGH}

34. Kittens is a hell of a drug.

35. I was enslaved in a minute, chanpon :D I so want to snorgle that kitty after the little girl is finished with her snorgling of said kitty :D

36. Daphne Moss says:

Cute kitten and the little girl she owns.

37. Barry Geltman says:

This photo is a knock-out. Really beautiful.