It’s so you!

They were having a sale down at Bunningdale’s Toupée Shop today.

Mr. Bun didn’t really like it at first, but then it grew on him.

The only problem is Mrs. Bun thinks it looks better on her!

Baby (brown bun) and Bobo (grey bun) by Karen H.

Advertisements

Comments

1. BUNN-Tastic and fascinatorable

2. Mrs Bun: why Mr. Floofytox, your toupe looks…delectahbuhls…

3. I disapprove of these toupees.

4. Mary (the first) says:

I have to agree with Mrs. Bun (Baby), it does look better on her. The yellow really picks up on the gold tones in her fur.

5. Next time I pick a daisy I demand to find one of these attached to it!!

6. [Said in Hedda Hopper-ish plummy voice]: These fascinators were all the rage at The Wedding, and flowers are never out of style, not completely, but daisies, dahling, aren’t they just a Teensy Bit Toooo “Country” for a “Cathedral” event, dahling? I mean, well, really?

7. Hahaha! and *snerk*!

8. Mr. Bun is all, “GET IT OFF! FOR GOD’S SAKE, GET IT OFF!!!!”

9. Fird Birfle says:

BUT IT’s ADORABLE !!!!

Signed,
    Daisy

10. Fird Birfle says:

Dear Hedda:

I gotcher “well, really”, right HEAH!!!!

Signed,
    Not Really Hostile, Just making the One-Liner 😉

11. bob drummond says:

Flowers on the head are all the rage currently, especially in Greenich Village
    or in San Fransico , Sweety !

12. Fird Birfle says:

[immature, whining 4-year old kid voice]

I WANNA BUNNY WITH A DAISY HAT & I WANT ONE
    N-O-O-O-o-o-o-o-O-O-O-o-W-W-W-W !!!!!!!1111!!!!”

*sits in corner*
    *pouts ferociously*

13. They wanted to wear pancakes. 😛

14. Have we seen this before? Cuz I seem to remember asking if bunny eyes change color as they grow up too, like kitties’ do… Or else I’m just going crazy..

So do they??

15. shelleyboo says:

How cuuuuuute is this bunny!!!

16. *hands Fird a bunny with a daisy hat*

Better?

17. *sings*

Blue-eyed boy meets brown eyed girl, oh-wo-oh, the sweetest thing! 😉

(U2’s Sweetest Thing)

18. Ceejoe, not that I know of. At least my own experience has been that the blue eyed ones stay blue, the brown or black eyed ones stay brown or black, and I’ve been waaayyy toooo scared to own a red eyed bunny.

19. Love.

20. Bunny-shaped pancakes?

(Okay, I’ll go stand in the corner now……)

21. Aren’t most sane people afraid of the red-eyed bunnies? (I would be!)

22. It’s really kind of sad, because REW (red-eyed-white) bunnies are the hardest to get adopted out, and they are just as wonderful as other bunnies. Some even moreso, because many of the larger-breed buns (many of the REW kinds were first bred for eating) are utter couch-potato bunnies.

23. There are red eyed bunnies for real? I thought it was just the effect of flash photography!

24. Fird Birfle says:

YAY!!!!!

Thanks, Gaz!!!

*sighs contentedly and grins*

25. It’s both, Rooanne. There are your regular albino red-eye-white buns, and then there are some who only get the red eye upon taking their picture. My dearly departed Gimli was in the latter category. He had nice brown eyes until you wanted a picture. Then he became ‘Demon Bun’.

26. LOVE. For some lovely reason, she looks English. And he looks shell-shocked. 😀

27. Mrs Bun looks quite happy but Mr Bun is a bit “Oh my god…there’s… there’s something on my head isn’t there?”

28. @Mare: heheh, Demon Bun! You do *not* want to be on the other end of demon disapproval!

29. Agree with the previous commenters – Bobo is like, “Is it still on my head? Get it off!”, and Baby’s more like, “I was *born* to rock this look!”