Mom there’s no milk on this side

What’s up with that?

Anu H. captured this confused, yet quilted, kitteny moment.

Comments

1. Kitteh needs glasses

2. awwwwwwwwww.
    such cute kitteh pix today!
    love them all.

3. teensy pawsies

4. Squeeeeeeeeee!

5. These are such sweet photos. So calming. I love the sleepy mama in the second pic. They all look so cuddly.

6. Marshwiggle says:

Oh kill me with cuteness, why don’t you?? GAH!!

7. GIMME!!!!!1!!!!1!!!

8. LIttle pink toesies, little pink nosies.
    The little flat ears though get me every time.
    Sweet family!

9. My cat Nellie was like that as a baby. instead of lying alongside her brothers to nurse, she’d lie across Mama Cat facing the other way and stick her head down from above.

10. That sounds like a very smart technique, TUM–much roomier up there, I’d bet…

Great photos of an adorable family!

11. Kitteh needs milk now!

12. Newborn kittens always look so…disgruntled.

13. The confused kitteh’s pawsies and nose are kiss magnets. Little pink magnets. An A+ overload of cute. Gimme more!!!

14. Complaints about absence of racks? You just can’t win can’t you CO.

15. Just wait until that entire flock gets collars with bells and starts running around.

16. Well, sure! What is there in the world that’s as warm and comfy as inside mama’s tummeh? They’ll spend the rest of their lives trying to top that sensation.

17. I just luv the second pic! The sweet baby is all “Hey mom you awake “???

18. Kari Callin says:

Hmmmm…I guess I should have taken a right at the tail instead of a left.

19. What bootiful pictures!! Love how mommy looks so proud of herself and her bebehs, as well she should be!

20. Well, maybe not proud, but comfortabhuls and satisfied…

21. Mommy.
    Mommy.
    Mommy.
    MOMMY!
    Oh were you sleeping?

22. Ten and two? More like nine and three! Those earses are pointing straight out. Too cute!

23. I believe the term would be “pride” for cats as “flock” refers to birds.

24. I agree with you, flutterby :D I would love to snorgle those babies, but I think Mommy Cat would smack me if I laid one finger on any of her kittens :D

25. Milks. It does a kitty good! :)

26. Baby kittens look like they just awoke from a coma.

27. Awww those faces! LOVE.

28. Georgiabelle says:

Hmm. Well kittens are airborne a lot so maybe it does fit :p

29. Alice Shortcake says:

I think the correct terms are a clowder* of cats and a kindle of kittens.

*Not to be confused with “chowder”.

30. SlaveToCat says:

Oxford dictionary needs to replace it’s clowders and kindles into something more appropriately descriptive of the cats perfection of adorable warmth, fluffiness, and purring

31. Also, tineetabbees.

32. DONE!

33. those 10&2 ears keel me!!!

34. Fird Birfle says:

Diiiiiiiiiittttttttttooooooooooooo!!!!!1111!!!!!!

Signed,
    *Faint*

35. Fird Birfle says:

*jostles victoreia ever-so-rudely*

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIrst!!!!!

36. Fird Birfle says:

I”m not sure, whether the CO Universe will or won’t forgive me for this [GASP]
    but in one way, the mood/ endorphins created by the luuuvely mama-cat photo above also brought to mind a classic oil painting in the same mood, but of a different species of mama:

37. “Mommy, save some for me!!” So, so sweet!