I Can’t Get Comfortabuhls!

I know you mean well, Gravity, but I really want to sleep this way! So cut it out!

Comments

1. Someone get this pup some Breathe Right strips! *SNOOORRRFF*

2. Nap time with Sisyphus, next on PBS.

3. victoreia says:

WIN!!

4. I know the feeling.

5. I can’t believe these people have a white couch with a drooly dog. They also let the baby sit on it while eating chili for lunch.

Sweet puppy, he needs a lower armrest.

6. Awww, poor fing has Sleep Shar-pnea

7. Someone prop up this poor baby with a pillow!

8. Mary (the first) says:

You can’t get a good amount of doggie sleep-drool on the arm of the sofa if you can’t keep your head on the arm! Sheesh!! Whose side is Gravity on, anyway??

9. earlybird1 says:

LOVE the staccato snorts at about 0:20! Haha!

10. Sara-Bell says:

Awww! Somebody hold his poor head up – stat!

11. Sharipays have as many wrinkles on the inside as they do on the outside. LOL!

12. I have that couch in green. But mine didn’t come with an adorable snoring pup-pup. Boo.

13. Niiiiice! :lol:

14. 260Oakley says:

Shar-pain-in-the-neck

15. swampdiamonds says:

I know this trick! It allows the sleep-drool to cover maximum couch surface.

16. Those are the MOST adorable snores! Such a squeaky little guy.

17. :D

18. The snores did it for me!

19. The old philosophical slippery-slope problem…

20. Excellent!!! “I’ll take ‘Classical Mythology or Albert Camus’ for $500, Alex.”

21. This pup would be much more comfortable on my lap.

22. Martha in Washington says:

Is there no “honk-shu” tag? We need one STAT!

23. Martha in Washington says:

Or mine.

24. (The Original) Mel says:

He needs a shoulder to drool on…namely mine.

25. MISTER MCSNORTERSONS!!

26. I swear, CO denizens should form the next international Think Tank: we come here to have our over-edumacated brains exploded into moosh by squee and ponehs, but STILL come up with ‘Le Mythe de Sisyphe’ refs.
    Meg, shouldn’t your site win some virtual medal for ‘smartypantsiest commentatorians’?

27. Get that poor pup a pillow!

28. heehee!

29. “sleep-sliding away…….”

30. When we had a Shar Pei we’d have to chase after him if he ate or drank anything… to wipe under his maw with a paper napkin before he put his face down on someone’s leg or… on the couch. He liked to sleep in the weirdest positions as well. Must be a pei thing.

31. Win in the pop culture pun/reference category!

32. Alice Shortcake says:

*Thinks* “Velcro, that’s what I need. Velcro.”

33. earlybird1 says:

NICE!

34. Fird Birfle says:

that would actually be a chinrest, in this case, I think …. :)

35. “Smartypantsiest” made me giggle. *snicker*

36. Sounds just like my husband when he is sleeping …. and I am NOT! hahaha!

37. Sharpeis are MEAN!!!!

38. i hope the owner gave the pup a prop-up!

39. d’oh! lol

40. No, it’d be a sharpei-rest, ’cause he’s not a (Japanese) Chin! :D

41. they don’t call it Grabbity for nothin!

42. JSpuppylover says:

This is nothing last night my puppy came into bed and decided to sleep by my face, and my breathing was bothering her so she lifted up her paws and covered my nose, problem solved!!!

43. That big schnozz really does honk!

44. I hate when that happens! :))

45. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

NO, MINE!

46. Angh, so cute. He is both determined and adorabuhls.

47. That was good:)

48. I’ve found that many words can be improved by adding “pants” to the end. :D

49. hrh.squeak says:

(looking over at her darling husband) This looks oddly familiar . . . .

50. Y Griega? says:

He poots, he snores!

51. But puppeh, that posture isn’t good for your sleep apnea!

52. a Paul Simon reference! Thank you!

53. What? I’ve NEVER met a mean Sharpei. They are sweet by nature.