Is There a Point to this “Dog Whisperer”?

Is… is he supposed to be talking? His lips are moving, but I can barely hear him! I don’t get… what exactly is this about? Could somebody turn up the sound?

Hussha fruzzsha whushha fruh, Tommy R.

Comments

1. I love The Dog Whisperer but can’t watch it because Lily the English bulldog tries to attack our 55 inch flat screen whenever she sees a dog onscreen. (She also had a huge problem with the Sprint commercial about the cats.)

2. (The Original) Mel says:

Interested Ears

3. Doggy is into self-help I guess.

4. Digitoonie says:

Wasn’t there an actually Dog Whisperer episode about that kinda thing? :lol:

5. I don’t get it… I’m embarrassed…. help….

6. Fird Birfle says:

@ Mela: I’m REASONABLY certain, that Lily’s reaction to doggehs on the TV is,
    IN ITSELF, sufficient cause for your family to contact Cesar Milan for an intervention WITH Lily :)

Signed,
    Jus’ sayin’ …..

7. Fird Birfle says:

@ Julie: are you familiar with Cesar Milan’s program on National Geographic Channel?

If not, ppen this address/ link for a bit of background:

In general, the photo and “story” in CO today
    has less/ fewer intricate hallways, tunnels and twists than many other NTMTOM items but is basically just the doggeh relaxing on the sofa gaining insights into doggy behavior from the expert on that subject.

8. Haha, as much as I would love to have Mr. Milan in my house, Lily is a very good girl the rest of the time. (Or most of the rest of the time, haha.)

9. ..I think this pup is watching to learn Mr. Milan’s methods so he can beat him at his own game.

10. Shhhhh…pass it on.

11. I believe we are witnessing an inverse baroo.

12. “…Now I wish I wouldn’t have eaten that remote.”

13. I love how Pitties ears fold back like that XD

14. Martha in Washington says:

My favorite Cesar quote: “Discipline, exercise, affection. In that order. Works for men too.” :D

15. … and now I have espresso sprayed all over my screen. Thank you very much :)

16. No touch, no talk, no eye contact. Works like a charm on bipeds too.

17. My Abby does exactly the same thing. She goes nuts at the sight of any dog, cat, gecko, raccoon, etc. on TV. Hence, I never get to see Super Bowl Sunday’s “Puppy Bowl” because I can’t stand to listen to the non-stop barking. (sigh!)

18. it would be funnier if that water bottle were a beer ;)

19. love that!

20. No, it’s exercise, then discipline, then affection.

He always wears ‘em out first.

A pooped puppy is a happy puppy. Happy owner too!

21. Try taking “Dog Whisperer” and entering it into this crazy device called “Google.” All the kids are using itthese days.

22. (The Original) Mel says:

Oh get outta town Erin! That takes effort and curiosity.

23. Fird Birfle says:

(don’t forget — it also takes a compooter :) )

24. Maybe the dog has already completed the exercise phase of the Whisperer’s routine and is now engaged in rehydrating.

But you’re right, a beer would be hilarious!

25. *snork* :-)

26. Puppy is not just barooing with his head he is barooing with his whole body!

Plus I love The dog whisperer… I have learned a lot on that show about how to deal with other peoples dogs.. so that I can really enjoy them.