Born to Be Filed

Kittens should be filed under ‘K’. That way, we’ll be able to find them year after year.

File under C for cute, Mae D.

1. Extra bonus! Kittens come with built-in paper shredders. You just have to train them to shred the right files.

2. Mine always shredded the unimportant ones. Never could get them to shred the bills.

3. Or filed under ‘T’ for tiny or ‘A’ for adorable. So many choices!

4. Or filed under “P” for “Preciously Pink Pawsies”!!!!

5. Or under “F” for “Fuzzy.” Whatever letter they end up under, they’re stinkin’ cute!

6. Mary (the first) says:

If there were kittens in my file cabinets, I would have certainly enjoyed working more….

7. I’m wondering when my supervisor is going to give me kittens to file . . . I’m with Mary (the first) – it would make my work so much more enjoyable to have that kind of assignment!

8. harrumph – just opened my file cabinets and NOTHING CUTE IN THEM AT ALL.
    I’m filing a complaint with management!

9. Mine is glaringly kitteh deficient also *sigh*. Bet the management would file any complaints re: such deficiencies with the kittehs which surely reside in theirs. Harrumph, indeed…

11. I HATE when there are no cute things in my cabinets!

12. seriously… zomg.

13. Opens file cabinet.

No kittens.

Checks under K.

Still no kittens.

Slams cabinet shut.

Cabinet-Yeah, my life sucks too…..

15. :(

16. Have you checked under “P” for pointee endz?

17. Martha in Washington says:

Oodles of Cute Kitties on my Birthday! Thank you CO! It’s just what I wanted!

18. skippymom says:

Hipy Papy Bthudth Thudthday, Martha!

19. JLAmusings says:

yay! A Wol quote from Winne the Pooh! (this one has always made me laugh, especially when reading it aloud)

20. JLAmusings says:

oh.. er.. Winnie. Oops

21. skippymom says:

You Winne! (hands cupcake to JLA as prize for identifying quote)

22. JLAmusings says:

*takes cupcake & munches happily* Thanks!

23. Happy Cute day Martha !

Mojito’s in the lounge !

24. Oooh!! Happy Hatch Day Martha!! I hope bunnies pop out of your cake! :)

25. skippymom says:

For some reason I read this as “I hope bunnies pop out of your cheeks”. I must have been licking Mike’s brain or something.

26. Ha! Yes, as we know, Mike’s Brain Licking will cause all sorts of random word play…

27. skippymom says:

But Nikki, this stuff only happens to me when I read your comments. What’s up with that?

28. It’s my Jedi powers, Skip…I’m sending you thought beams to confuzzle you! :D

29. either that or drinking too many mojitos!

30. Ah, the mojito was for *this* end of the butt bed… : )

31. skippymom says:

Never had a “mojito” in my life. Martoonies, on the other hand…(hic!)

32. Happy Birthday, Martha in Washington :D

33. My kittens are peacefully bathing in a sunbeam on the porch. They would never file. :)

34. File under B for bleen!

35. I’d put them under T for TRIPLE TINEE TABBEE

36. I would put them under “S” for Snorgling :D Actually, I would take them out of the file cabinet and snorgle them after taking all three home with me :D

37. Fird Birfle says:

@ TUM : now WHY am I not startled by your decision? :)

38. I always ask my cat if she wants to come to work with me and be my shredder.

39. Fird Birfle says:

somehow, that seems to lack a lil’ sump’n in the Romance department ….

40. 260Oakley says:

Cutie is in the eye of the be-folder.
    (It means nothing, folks, but it made me laugh.)

41. or the beef-holder…?
    if those were puppehs in the file, espesh.

42. They could be filed in the B-folder for Beautiful Behbehs!

43. born to be filed! love you Pyrit ;)

(so who’s the clever one who’s gonna make some kitty-appropriate new lyrics to the song, huh? I’ll check back later….)

44. Well, I’m no good at making up lyrics, but it does remind me of another old song:

“A,” you’re adorable, “B,” you’re so beautiful,
    “C,” you’re a cutie full of charms.
    “D,” you’re a darling and “E,” you’re exciting
    And “F,” you’re a feather in my arms.

(My grandma had a cat named ‘Feather.’ He didn’t stay ‘light as a feather’ for long, but the name stuck.)

45. thanks Juno, that works! :)

46. Seriously? says:

Filed under C for cute? A for adorable? T for tiny? P for prosh?
    Naw, don’t cat-egorize the kitties, don’t want them to grow up too fast…

47. skippymom says:

Dear Cute Overload,
    The excess of kittens in recent posts has rendered me incapable of performing any kind of work or being productive in any way. I am suing you for support since I am no longer able to earn a living. My attorneys will be contacting you in the near future.

Blithering Droolyhead

48. Fird Birfle says:

@ skippymom, aka Blithering Droolyhead:

you might consider reviewing the following legal brief, in developing your case.
    Yours sincerely, etc etc.

49. OMG! I think I laughed harder at this than I ever did at the original cartoons!! Thank you Fird!! I needed those giggles.

50. Fird Birfle says:

Glad it was therapeutic :)

I thought that the attenshon to legal particulars were pretty phenomenally well-done! One ‘uh the funniest things I’ve come across ….. :)

51. Hey! They ate my TPS reports!

52. I was literally just in my filing cabinet for the first time in months and there were no kitties. To whom do I complain about this problem?

53. Oooo, is this a Filed Mignon???

54. No, no, no! You’ve got this ALL WRONG. You can’t file your torties with your tabbies!! You’re going to need to fill out a QTE-80 and get it notarized so we can sort this out.

You know what? Forget it! I’ll just sort out this mess myself!

::grabs kittens and runs before confusion fades::

55. 260Oakley says:

Oh horrors! The kittens have been de-filed!

56. victoreia says:

57. *snatches kittens from Pippin T and runs*

58. baby birdie says:

*grabs kittens from Teresa and runs*

59. *grabs back kittens from baby birdie and runs*

60. baby birdie says:

Hey! Can’t we share the kittens or something? LOL.

61. Fird Birfle says:

@ Pippin T: a HA !!! Diversion tactics, eh?
    You must have been trained by victoreia !!!

62. victoreia says:

*clears throat* Ah-hem. Excuse me, but you have obviously received those kit-I mean, files by mistake. I’ll just take those back, and send you the correct ones later.

63. Fird Birfle says:

SEE? THAT’s what I was JUST SAYIN’ ….. 8-O

64. hrhqueencat says:

I’d file these teensy kittehs under Top Secret Treasures :)

65. I thought I CATegorically told you to file them under M for Meows. Please hand them over and I will show you how it’s done. *shifty eyes*

66. SheepishKitty says:

why do I need to file them? they look perfectly fine stacked on top of other folders on the desk.