What Enchantment Is This?

As I gazed upon the mysterious portal, a lone figure resolved itself before my astonished eyes. It was I, playing with… string! Lustrous, silken string, like none I had ever seen before (as least not that I can remember)! It was my own future I saw, conjured by some dark magic to bewitch and ensnare me. And though I knew this was not for mortals to behold, I wanted — nay, needed — to see more… more…

Comments

1. Sounds like someone has read some Edgar Allen Poe recently – or has let the cat out of the bag – who ever owns / is owned by this kitty – try playing a recording of a miaowing kitten – and see if he/she reacts to the sound
    A friend of mine has an Elder Cat – who “looks” for the crying baby to comfort it.

2. Teh cute, it is recursive!

3. 260Oakley says:

MewTube

4. Squeeeeeeee! :)

5. Here´s my Ruby as a kitten doing the same thing watching a video of herself – she´s trying to catch her favourite toy in the monitor! Too cute! :)

6. Please make a video of the cat watching the cat watching the cat …. :D

7. Moi, Actually says:

Ruby is adorable in both dimensions.

8. Lucy in the background. *love*

9. I call matchingks! *snicker*

Ruby’s a total doll. ♥♥♥

10. bookmonstercats says:

11. i love its markings!

12. definitely a beautiful swirly coat!

13. That cat is gorgeous! I’ve never seen such a stripey marmie.

14. This is like Harry Potter and the Mirror of Erised!

15. Back to the Future sequel in there somewhere….

16. That cat has beautiful patterns! That is all.

17. So meta.

18. Ditto what others have already said about kitty’s gorgeous markings. and in such a dark orange! But may I be the first to say: DAMN, those are some big feets!

19. SheepishKitty says:

Ruby must thought her toy shrunk.

20. ‘Tock-like typing detected in the end there.

21. I think she wants to play with the other kitten!

22. And check the size of his ears too. He’s gonna be a big boy.

23. It looks like an oversized wood grain to me! Lovely!

24. Further proof that the Internet is made entirely out of cats. The only way this could be more perfect is if the computer in the background of the video was also playing a cat video.

Also, I wonder which of the geniuses at Kittywood Studios came up with this one?

25. Catsquatch says:

Awww… He accidentally changed the channel on hisself!

26. Mary (the first) says:

I thought the same, normally marmies aren’t the top of my list but this one is very unusual and quite beautiful!!

27. You have some be -u-ti-full “kids” Barbarella ! It’s also really fun to hear your voice.
    I often wonder what the folks that post comments here really sound like. Normally they all sound just like me. (snerk) I hope Spyder & Ruby have the domination thing worked out. BTW, “kitty fight club” was a riot !

28. She is a clever kitty! I loved when the screen went blank and she looked under the monitor. :D

29. HAW

30. I have the pleasure of living with TWO kitties of this coloring. It’s called classic tabby and it is indeed beautiful! My Jack is a 2 year old Maine Conn with a wonderful floofy tail. Alex is a 2 month old foster kitten who looks nearly identical to the wee kitty in this video. They are WONDERFUL!

31. skippymom says:

MudBug, I really do sound just like you. It’s amazing.

32. LOVES the cinnamon roll markings! So beautiful and distinctive.

33. What a gorgeous kitty! I want him in my stocking for Christmas!!!!

34. Aw thanks. :)

35. Thank you, I love them all to bits. :)

Glad you enjoyed the fight clubs. They wrestle on a daily basis, it’s like a sport to them…

36. I love their “kitty logic” :)

37. Thank yoos. :)

38. There’s a theory-of-mind experiment somewhere in there.

39. Couldn’t be a more perfect soundtrack to this vid than I Love Lucy…

40. Dang, NTMTOM, you take the rassin’-frassin’ cake!

41. I was thinking about everyone’s voices, too… Beautiful and charming accent, Barbarella!

42. AWW :D I would just love to cuddle that cute little kitty :D

43. Marmie See, Marmie Do!

44. Kitten: “I just don’t getz it !?!?”

45. baby birdie says:

NTMTOM, you are a GENIUS!

46. hahaha mine doesn’t even care about her reflection in the mirror! And never cared about the tv at all!

47. A cat video within a cat video! Catception.