Order today before supplies run out!

Shopping for that perfect gift basket? Look no further. This one-of-a-kind puppy assortment is always sure to please!

We choose only the best puppies, and for an added treat, the finest selection of our *exclusive gourmet snacks

*delivery not guaranteed

Huey, Duie, Luie are grrreat for all occasions, Diana C.

Comments

1. *gets out credit card, orders a bazillion of them, sends them to every member of C.O.!*

2. Skin rolls + fwoppy ears ftw.

3. eeeeeeeeeeeee! /ded/
    that is all.

4. skippymom says:

The inscrutable expression and the chin-chub of the white one (Luie?) is driving me MAD! If I am not allowed to cuddle him RIGHT NOW I will need to be committed to an asylum. PLEASE! My sanity…is…slowly…slipping…away……………

5. Fird Birfle says:

*celebrates Jimbeaux’s generosity*

6. Fird Birfle says:

I was enjoying the Earnest/ Worried Expresshons on all 3 puppies’ faces …..

7. Fird Birfle says:

*applies Portable Sanity Device to skippymom’s Id*

8. Fird Birfle says:

**PS: ALWAYS read the FINE PRINT on any merchandise ordered through catalogs…..**

9. mitzithecat says:

i have to agree-love his little double chin. want to scratch it!

10. 260Oakley says:

Well, that’s my x-mas shopping done. Everyone gets a basket of puppourri in new-puppy scent.

11. I feel the need for some floppy ears. I’m starving and they need to be eaten up.

12. The guy in the middle looks especially pitiful.

13. Twelve feets to squeeze, six fuzzy ears to nibble on and three noses to kiss… a perfect gift basket!! I really need to treat myself…I really deserve a treat … GIMMEEEEE!!

14. Hmmmm… ***inspects all three morsel’s brefs for traces of cheese straws, untill dizzy wif puppeh brefs and done for the day***

15. WendyLady says:

*by doing the happy dance* :D

16. Puppeh’s muzzle is suspiciously shortbread-colored.

17. skippymom says:

Thanks, Fird! But it’s not helping! NEED PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!1111111

18. skippymom says:

Finding myself alone in the lounge, I will just take a sip of this ice-cold martini. And maybe another sip…mmm, sanity slowly returning….

19. 260Oakley says:

Otherwise known as Holmes, Watson, and Moriarity, the Hounds of the Basketville.

20. skippymom says:

golf clap

21. BRAVO !!!

22. skippymom says:

By the way, I like that: “member of C.O.” Yeah, we’re like a special club. I like it.

23. Is that a pitibull?

24. *pulls up a mojito and joins Skippymom, cuz, …Mojito time!*

25. Heck yeah, we’re “special” :)

26. skippymom says:

BravA!

27. Surely Holmes, Mycroft and Watson. These puppehs are too sweet to be master criminals!

28. Look at his little waddle!

29. earlybird1 says:

Oh WELL PLAYED!! *standing ovation*

30. earlybird1 says:

Also, I claim the middle one, who obviously needs some reassurance, pronto. There there, little one *strokes soft white stripe on forehead*

31. skippymom says:

Rebecca, here, join me on the butt-bed! (raises glass)

32. skippymom says:

You’re right; Moriarty would need to be played by someone of the feline persuasion, I’m thinking, as compared to a sweet pup.

33. starlinguk says:

Spesjul snowflakes, we are eet.

34. starlinguk says:

BraVISsima!

35. skippymom says:

I am you as you are he as you are me and we are all together…

36. eggsellent avatar, starlinguk…..

37. Bravalavadingdangdong!

38. puppourri? Oh, God! There goes my bladder again!
    *googles depends coupon*

39. better make that 8, 4 & 2. i just took the one on the right w/the dubble chin.

40. once again *hats off and deep bow*

41. *lifts dry martini w/olive as a toast to skippymom’s courage*

42. This page is conspicuously missing from my Harry & David catalog.

43. Brilliant as always!

44. Well I just got an IKEA catalog, and I’m goin’ in! They don’t have cute puppies like LL Bean, but ya know this is going to be fun. I’ll come back with a full report on a possible new design for the Lounge.

45. Emmberrann says:

Well, since the snackies are not guaranteed to arrive all in the same basket with the McPuppersons, we would have to think about that…. eh, Holmes?

And what about Mrs. Hudson? Are all of those McPuppersons McPupperSONS or are there McPupperDAUGHTERS in this assortment?

46. YAY Jimbeaux! *waving pompoms*

47. Mycrosoft!!??

48. victoreia says:

*Awed applause*

49. skippymom says:

I’s shtill in mooderayshoons…runnin’ low on the ol’ martoonios….

50. victoreia says:

Yeah, they never seem to put that page in…..

51. victoreia says:

Well, that was obvious….who wants sanity to return? Here, have another martini.

52. Woo to the hoo! Thank you, kind sir!

Seriously, how awesome would it be to get a puppy gift basket?! Who needs cheese straws when you get a delivery of three little guys you could just eat with a spoon?

53. Hey, this is one crowded butt bed!

54. Is that like the angels on the head of a pin question….”how many martooni drinking CO’rs will fit in a butt-bed?” ;-)

55. How many martooni-drinking angel butts?

56. Is that a rhetorical question?

57. Well done.

58. Lifts face out of martooni glass “Wha…”

59. “Romantic puppy surprise?”

60. OMG !!! Puppehs and Old Spice guy WITH PUPPEHS!!! *I am ded*

61. There is a Golden Retriever on page 25 and lots of comfy chairs and couches, just waiting for fur to cover them. It looks like the Lounge can be redone for say, elebentysqillion-not bad. It doesn’t say if it come with the Golden or not. No martooni butts wet or dry. We can go to Victoria’s Secret for the angels, I guess, that is what they sell right? Oh, this is gonna get me in trouble with the censor-thingy. See you on the other side once they figure out I’m harmless…..

62. wannadance says:

i love the one in the middle, from the very moment i saw him. i want him in my rack. i think that’s all he needs to cheer up…

mod lounge a-comin-‘. Irene comin’, earthquake done arrived twice. what a thrill…

63. wannadance says:

yew yew yew yew…SEND ME…ohhhhhh, yew send me…wow.for the win, agin.

64. wannadance says: