Downward Dog

Namaste! Check out this pug’s totally-a-yoga-pose-and-not-just-yawning!

Comments

1. I believe he was in class yesterday morning….

2. How am I supposed to get any yoga done if I’m rolling around on the floor scratching pug bellehs ?

3. 260Oakley says:

Dogs are cute, but not much good in yoga classes. They just wander around sniffing other dogs’ asanas.

4. That looked so refreshing! I am going to follow this pug’s example.

5. When a pug yawns it seems to take his head half off – but that aside – they are cute neat and just lovely lil guys

6. Downward Dog, smooth transition straight into Cobra :)

7. lol… you crack me up!

8. i believe this is a message – i was thinking about signing up for a yoga class – too bad I won’t have a cute curly tailio…

9. Mmmkay, here’s a weird one. The pug shows up fine here in the post, but on the main page it has the “kitty sees himself on video” vid, then that post listing (again, the post itself is fine) has the “Pygmy Ponies” vid. Embedding must’ve borked somehow.

10. I believe that is exactly why they call it Downward Dog, isn’t it?

11. skippymom says:

She’s special, isn’t she?

12. He still looks tense to me. I want to see that tail relax.

13. There’s always plastic surgery…

14. I’d be really impressed if he did the half moon pose.

15. um, “you ‘crack’ me up”??? hee hee!

16. he is lovable

17. victoreia says:

*groan*

18. victoreia says:

HAW!

19. 260Oakley says:

Cheeky!

20. The only bad part of this video is the voice making creepy “ohhhyeahh” groans the whole time. Ha.

21. Awww! My bulldog totally does the exact same stretch, in that exact same order, while yawning. I’ve gotta get that on video

22. *snarfle*

23. This is so adorable!!

24. starlinguk says:

I’d be really impressed if *I* did the half moon pose.

25. bookmonstercats says:

I’ve always loved pugs. Now I love pugs even more.

26. When is the next class! I’ll sign up!

27. Fird Birfle says:

*bork, bork, bork*

28. We should all make those sounds in yoga:
    Sniff snuff, lip-smack, snort snuff, lick-lick.

Maybe that would give me some more elbow-room in the class.
    Also dogs in yoga can be beneficial in many ways. You could always leave a little cloud and blame it on the dog.

29. There are dogs that come to Yoga in the Park with their owners and they totally get into it!

30. Francesca says:

My corgi does it all the time and sometimes she just hangs out in downward dog watching me. Of course when I do my yoga while I’m doing downward dog, she lays under me all paws and belly up, demanding attentions. My yoga sessions do not end well at home.

31. luvstehQte says:

too much, it’s all much too much!!! *thud*