More Veggies, Less Wedgies

Eat right and exercise constantly, then you too can look like this!

I'm in shape. Blobbular is a shape.

Thanks for stuffing our cheeks,  roborovskihamsters.webs.com

Comments

1. skippymom says:

How about “Chew yer veggies, fewer wedgies”?

2. Those prosh paws are extended so I can nom on them.
    Obviously.

Earthquake here in the Northeast. Freaky! I though animals could predict or give some signal, but my kittehs were too busy napping to notice anything.

3. Mesmerizing… Those eyes! Those teeny hands! That slicked back do!

4. My friend in Richmond said that his kitty ran like the house was on fire but I agree, you have to be awake to notice these things!

5. Definitely “fewer” rather than “less.” Wedgies are counted, not measured.

6. baby birdie says:

Perfect. ;)

7. Sheesh! I’m in the mod lounge for my less vs. fewer wedgies reply to skippymom. Guess I’m going to have to take my martini shaker out of the dishwasher and wash it by hand. Sheesh!

8. Now my comment about being in the mod lounge has landed me IN THE MOD LOUNGE! Where IS that martooni shaker?????

9. So that WAS an earthquake! There’s a work crew here today painting the exterior of my house. I thought it was their equipment banging up against the house.

10. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Teenie Ham is holding an invisible magic crystal ball that granted his wish to be “in shape.” Don’t you see it?

11. shakin’ bacon here in NC, too!

12. Excuse me Kar – is that Richmond Virginia USA – because it certainly wasn’t the UK one – we have a Richmond – but then we so seldom get Earth Quakes – th’ Earth don’t move in England – not often

13. skippymom says:

Here, (reaching up to take martini shaker off shelf) you can use mine. Oh, wait, it appears you are out of moderation. Well, shake a couple for us anyway.

14. Ohh, that is MY grammatical pet peeve!

15. Between his hand gestures and his suave mustache, this hammie reminds me of my Nonno Dino. “Keem-a, wassa madda you-a no like-a da hot-a pepp-a? When-a you-a have-a da insalata, you-a godda have-a da hot-a pepp-a if-a you-a wanna put-a hair-a on-a you-a chest-a!” He was right about the hair but it grows out of my chin instead of my chest.

16. Ooooo! Thanks ever so!

17. skippymom says:

(clinking glasses) Cheers!

18. Her sad saggy boob bra is a far bigger crime than her act of graffiti.

19. That one didn’t land me in the mod lounge. Very mysterious.

20. skippymom says:

I’m in Massachusetts and I didn’t feel any earthquake. However, late last night and this morning Princess Chloe was extra-super huggy; perhaps she was giving me the Cuddles Of Protection.

21. overly dramatic people here in MI are claiming they could feel the earthquake too. Please! …

And, ooooh a sugar-covered gumdrop nose on this little fella!

22. I’m in CT near Hartford. We definitely could feel both of them here (local CBS affiliate said there were 2 separate shocks). I guess most of the painters at my house today were on 2nd & 3rd story ladders (I have a fall-away lot so back is 3 stories) and a couple were on the roof. They got a little freaked out and went home 3 hrs. early. Go figure.

23. love animals with handsies.
    sqwerrils and hammies.
    no earth shaking in boston.

24. victoreia says:

Speaking of grammatical peeves, there’s an apostrophe missing from “wont” in the hovertext…….

Signed,
    Not Actually An English Major, But Close Enough

25. victoreia says:

Shhh! Don’t attract the mod-monster’s attention!

26. victoreia says:

Yeah, they evacuated parts of the Pentagon and the White House as a pre-caution.

27. (Not Kar) says:

Yes, it was in Virginia USA . I don’t think Virginia gets many earthquakes either but I could be wrong.

28. Mary (the first) says:

I’m in mod lounge too. May I join you in a martini?

29. skippymom says:

Noticed that, but thought I’d leave it to someone else to do the pointing-out duty.
    Thank you.

30. skippymom says:

(shaking) Here you are, Mary.

31. We don’t really, last one was in Roanoke but it was a wee one. I felt it here in Newport News, everyone in the building was just freaking out.

32. I meant to say that I felt today’s quake, not the Roanoke one.

33. Hammie is eating an invisible corn?

34. skippymom says:

Yes! And when he finishes it, he is going to have an invisible watermelon slice for dessert.

35. Insertclevernamehere says:

How are your hands so teeny and precious? HOW? NOM NOM NOM.

36. har!

37. Fird Birfle says:

victoreia, you are, are you not, familiar with the professional English majors’ association which Garrison Keillor (sp?) promotes in Pr. Home Companion??

If not, le/ la voila:
    P.O.E.M. is its acronym.
    That stands for Professional Organization of English Majors. :)

38. Please tell me I’m not the only one who read that in Matt Smith’s Doctor voice?

“I’m Blobbular now. Blobbular is cool.”

39. re:cartoon–I want to do this every time I put library books in the book drop and see,engraved in metal, “Not for CD’s”!!

40. I just love the overall fuzziness of him. Hammies are fav animal.

41. Our downtown bus station has a signboard announcing that it’s for “Drop Off Only’s.”
    :roll:

42. victoreia says:

@Fird: yes; and I love Prairie Home Companion!

I went with some friends to see them a couple of years ago when the road show was in town; practically the whole audience got upset when they didn’t do the Ketchup Advisory Board commercial.

43. victoreia says:

What? No pick-ups?

44. A business not too far from me has a sign out front: Used Tire’s.

45. Sometimes in hovertexts, apostrophes cause errors.

46. skippymom says:

In my home town there is a dance studio called “A Dancers’ World”.

47. I guess the “Pick Up Only’s” are later in the day…

48. Mime hamster has an invisible corm.

49. luvstehQte says:

it’s like my local corner store, whose sign on the door instructs you to smile, because “your on camera.” in an ironic twist of grammar-fail, someone later added the “e” but not the apostrophe, so now it reads “youre on camera”

50. luvstehQte says:

what is it with grandpas who want little girls to grow chest hair? mine used to say that about drinking milk (which i detested–and still do, despite the presence of the occasional random chest hair anyway)