Try the “Ears Only” Diet

Peeps, it’s a well-known fact that popping 1 pound of bunny goodness in your mouf will instantly make you gain 10 pounds.

So only indulge a little—ears only:

What bakery made Caitlin’s bunny, Tricia R.?

1. Is that why Sally Forth only eats the ears of her daughter’s Easter bunny?

2. Fird Birfle says:

Silly wabbit. EVERYbody knows, you start eating your Easter Bunny
    by the Earsies.

3. This reminds me of one my favorite Easter bunny cartoons:

4. the first thing I thought of, after I laughed out loud at the bunny! that cartoon cracks me up every time I see it!

5. I LOVE that cartoon. I send it to friends every Easter.

6. An undisputed classic

7. This bun’s brown eye shadow is very tastefully done. And done without the benefit of opposable thumbs!

8. I didn’t even notice that. Sharp eye.

9. And they match his mittens (at first I thought they were straw/mud stains).

10. Oh man are those legs cute….

11. Bun-a-loons!

12. How can you NOT resist a whole bunny in your mouff? One must be not a bunny lubber. ^_^

13. ScoutsMom says:

Bunny looks like he/she is wearing mittens and slippers.

14. Fird Birfle says:

15. I MUST poke that fuzzy belleh.

16. SlaveToCat says:

Grab a box.
    Every time you poke his fuzzy belleh he will give you a hand full of milk duds.

17. Fird Birfle says:

Also — BEEP!!!!! on da nosie !!! :)

18. omg look at those legs! those feets! eeeeeeeeee!!!!

19. What a cutie pie.

20. That bunny is the reason I always eat my Easter rabbits feet first!

21. Mary (the first) says:

The reason you only need to eat the earsies is that they are concentrated sweeeeeetness.

22. I love the comments on Cute Overload.

23. “You take sugar?”

“No thank you, I’m sweet enough.”

24. What is interesting is this fluffer-bunner does not look at all disapproving….

25. Maybe buns only disapprove of things they hear?

26. AWWWWWW!!!!!!!

27. victoreia says:

The feets! The feets!!!!!1!!!

28. Uber Tocks!!!

29. OMGosh!! The ditter feets… the soft floofy tummeh…the beepable nose! *ded*

30. This bunny just cries out for nuzzles!

31. Aw, I left a comment that was supposed to be a raspberry sound (in spelling…) and it got ignored. Sad! Well anyway, tummy raspberries are totally due here.

32. Someone’s got dirty feetz. Cute

33. I don’t get it…………. Where’s the ears? =.=

34. [Discreet burp] [Shifty eyes] Ummm . . . . no idea.

35. Fird Birfle says:

[Shifty eyes @ Jessy]

36. [Turns away from Fird and discreetly spits out a bit of white fur]

37. OMG.. Don’t tell me………

38. Quick, someone, what kind of bunny is this?? Must have one — I can feel my heart breaking — HELP!!

39. She looks like a cross between a hotot or dwarf hotot and a jersey woolly. She has hotot markings but they’re brown instead of black, and she’s got a longer, fluffier coat than most hotots, but is still small and uppy-eared so probably also jersey woolly. =:3

40. I had a Jersey Wooly once. She was impossibly fluffy. She looked like a cloud attached to a bunny head.