Try the “Ears Only” Diet

Peeps, it’s a well-known fact that popping 1 pound of bunny goodness in your mouf will instantly make you gain 10 pounds.

So only indulge a little—ears only:

What bakery made Caitlin’s bunny, Tricia R.?

Comments

1. Is that why Sally Forth only eats the ears of her daughter’s Easter bunny?

2. This bun’s brown eye shadow is very tastefully done. And done without the benefit of opposable thumbs!

3. Oh man are those legs cute….

4. I didn’t even notice that. Sharp eye.

5. How can you NOT resist a whole bunny in your mouff? One must be not a bunny lubber. ^_^

6. Bun-a-loons!

7. ScoutsMom says:

Bunny looks like he/she is wearing mittens and slippers.

8. I MUST poke that fuzzy belleh.

9. Fird Birfle says:

THA BUNNEEE IS WEARIN’ FLOOFY, FUZZY BUNNY BEDROOM SLIPPERS!!!!!

10. Fird Birfle says:

Silly wabbit. EVERYbody knows, you start eating your Easter Bunny
    by the Earsies.

11. Fird Birfle says:

Also — BEEP!!!!! on da nosie !!! :)

12. omg look at those legs! those feets! eeeeeeeeee!!!!

13. What a cutie pie.

14. That bunny is the reason I always eat my Easter rabbits feet first!

15. Mary (the first) says:

The reason you only need to eat the earsies is that they are concentrated sweeeeeetness.

16. I love the comments on Cute Overload.

17. This reminds me of one my favorite Easter bunny cartoons:

18. And they match his mittens (at first I thought they were straw/mud stains).

19. “You take sugar?”

“No thank you, I’m sweet enough.”

20. I LOVE that cartoon. I send it to friends every Easter.

21. What is interesting is this fluffer-bunner does not look at all disapproving….

22. An undisputed classic

23. Maybe buns only disapprove of things they hear?

24. AWWWWWW!!!!!!!

25. victoreia says:

The feets! The feets!!!!!1!!!

[ded]

26. Uber Tocks!!!

27. OMGosh!! The ditter feets… the soft floofy tummeh…the beepable nose! *ded*

28. This bunny just cries out for nuzzles!

29. Aw, I left a comment that was supposed to be a raspberry sound (in spelling…) and it got ignored. Sad! Well anyway, tummy raspberries are totally due here.

30. Someone’s got dirty feetz. Cute

31. I don’t get it…………. Where’s the ears? =.=

32. [Discreet burp] [Shifty eyes] Ummm . . . . no idea.

33. Fird Birfle says:

[Shifty eyes @ Jessy]

34. [Turns away from Fird and discreetly spits out a bit of white fur]

35. Quick, someone, what kind of bunny is this?? Must have one — I can feel my heart breaking — HELP!!

36. the first thing I thought of, after I laughed out loud at the bunny! that cartoon cracks me up every time I see it!

37. She looks like a cross between a hotot or dwarf hotot and a jersey woolly. She has hotot markings but they’re brown instead of black, and she’s got a longer, fluffier coat than most hotots, but is still small and uppy-eared so probably also jersey woolly. =:3

38. I had a Jersey Wooly once. She was impossibly fluffy. She looked like a cloud attached to a bunny head.

39. SlaveToCat says:

Grab a box.
    Every time you poke his fuzzy belleh he will give you a hand full of milk duds.

40. OMG.. Don’t tell me………