Side Eye Alert!

I do yoga every day, meditate regularly, get frequent massages and plenty of sleep. But still, I wanna smack somebody.

See, it’s nothing purrsonal, Liza V.

Comments

1. Impending doom…

2. Velvet paws, you ain’t gonna hurt me. You purrty thang, you.

3. You are my minion and I give you permission to offer me tuna with a garnish of catnip.

4. don’t disturb me I’m plotting…erm I mean planning my day

5. Is it wrong that I can easily imagine this gorgeous cat smacking me in the face? And that I like it?

6. I think that’s purrfectly normal, Shari. At least I hope so, because I feel the same way!

7. As soon as I’m done rubbing Stoney’s belleh I’m going for the Neosporin
    & band aids. This look like it’s going to be painful.

8. KITTEH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOGIE!!! *ouch*…i think wee velvety claws severed a tendon :o(

9. why are annoyed/angry kitties so adorable? i wish i were adorable when i am annoyed/angry.

10. skippymom says:

I really really really want him to smack me. Hard. Repeatedly.

11. bookmonstercats says:

He can smack me around with those gorgeous, giant pawsies any time. Make room for me in the queue for the band-aids, MudBug ;)

12. I’ll be by the mojito’s table BMC !

13. Perhaps it is common for kitties that look like they would be delightful pillows to also be agitated beyond belief.

14. That looks like out Mira. Except she has green eyes.

15. my buttons looks just like this only bigger.
    he gives (hard) love bites.

16. Yes, I was impressed by the giant pawsies, too. And the very round head. And the thick tail. I MUST GRAB HEEM!!

17. SlaveToCat says:

Can I push your Buttons? Pleaseeeee…

Beep Boop beep.

18. SlaveToCat says:

What you talkin bout willis? 8)

19. Because their eyes look even bigger and more animated.

20. Reminds me of a cute little toddler who I had in preschool years ago. The girl would pout at anything at the drop of a hat. I threatened to get her a shirt with a little bullseye just below the collar that read “In case of emergency, place chin here.” This pudgy little kitty looks like he’s pouting because no one’s told him how cute he is for two whole minutes.

21. Coincidence?? I don’t thiiink so!

22. What type of cat is this? She’s gorgeous.

23. … weirdo.

:D

24. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Go ahead, smack me all you want. It’ll feel like someone’s pelting me with cotton balls.

25. Me too, kitteh, me too.

26. Isn’t there some rule of cuteness about curling your paw?

27. Fird Birfle says:

Eeeet’s bcuz El Gato’s shoulders make him look like he’s a Linebacker
    for some Gargantuan Feetsball Team …..

28. skippymom says:

I know you are but what am I?!

29. Aww, seriously, the Velveteen Silvery is such a pretty breed.

30. Woofy'sMa says:

I know just how he feels. It occurred to me that I feel the same way. Some days, I do yoga, meditate, get a massage, and get plenty of sleep. But still, I wanna smack somebody.

31. But…but…look at those pillowy-soft paws and those gorgeous eyes. He wants to smack something, and I want to let him!

(thinks for a moment) This really has gotten weird, hasn’t it?

32. it took me a minute to get that…
    buttons isn’t his real name only he wouldn’t tell us
    his real name, so we call him buttons.
    he’s a rescue kitteh – i wonder about his first family
    and whether he thinks of them.

33. victoreia says:

MINE!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!!! *snatch & run*

34. Deborah Marshall says:

Beautiful cat, my grandma had a cat like that smokey was a favorite:)

35. Certainly, master kitty, and I will also give you an offering of warm kitty milk :D *kissing sweet kitty on the head and putting down bowl of tuna with a garnish of catip beside the bowl of warm kitty milk*

36. Hmmm. I so can relate! Weird.

37. British shorthair

38. Fird Birfle says:

*sigh*
    And I thought we had v. all re-hab-ilitated …..

*rolls eyes*

39. Moi, Actually says:

I think there is. And this kitteh has all four paws curled. How cute is that?

40. I have a gray kitty that looks like this and that perfectly describes her personality too. It must be a gray kitty thing that we dont understand. :)

41. Kittehs like this are in a class by themselves; I always thought they were
    Russian Blue;
    My son had one just like this, which I eventually inherited….he could be so sweet, and yet he had a bad temper; when he was provoked or angry, he would hiss and spit like a Halloween cat; he could be really mean to our other cat, and was extremely bossy. I always got along with him though…..he would always let me flip him over on his back and pet his rotund tummy, and he would purr like a kitten….He’s gone three years now, from brain cancer…..and I still really miss him

42. Fird Birfle says:

awwwww — so sowwy you don’t get to have him with you now :(

I miss my Salinger like that.
    Hopefully now they’re all playing a round of poker & smoking smelly bad ceegars together , up in the Feline Division of Rainbowworld.

43. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to heat that, cheshirekittehkat and Fire Birfle :cry: (Giving you both a BIG CYBER HUG)

44. I wounder what he is so mad at?