Dreamflight Lullaby

Now shut your wee eyes, lay down your tired head
And dream fluffy dreams in your pink little bed
Soon you will fly in the sky without fears
The clouds at your feet and the wind in your ears

Over oceans you’ll skim; over mountains you’ll soar
But remember, it’s only a dream, nothing more
And when you awaken, you’ll marvel because it
All seemed so real, but it wasn’t — or was it?

Darin & Brooke say: “Viva is a Papillon-Poodle-Miki mix. She sleeps like this all the time (not really). She’s just tired from looking at the weirdos on Cute Overload all day.” Hey! We resembled that remark!

Comments

1. Lewis n' Clark says:

My niece used to tuck my cat in like that, then go to sleep next to him. One time I went in, and he was staring straight at me from the pillow. I think he was too scared to move. I could never try it thought, talk about needing Bandaids…

2. hrhqueencat says:

awwww … Dreamy Diva Viva :)

3. What a little darling! Love the blankie with the ducklings. And NTMTOM, very nice bedtime story. You can tuck me in any time… ;)

4. NTMTOM–I love the poem–so perfect with wind blown puppeh ears!

5. Aw. Must be a happy dream as she’s smiling.

Speaking of cute sleeping dogs, check out this adorable French bulldog who fell asleep in the window of a prosh art gallery.

6. 260Oakley says:

Hmm, I think pup is expecting Hoop Dreams because she’s got a paper towel handy for when she starts to dribble.

7. She is definitely dreaming of flying Dumbo-style. Too cute!

8. too. much. love.

9. She is dreaming fluffy puppy dreams.

10. Hmmm the mod machine has caught me up and it won’t spit me out!

11. victoreia says:

Now, who does she remind me of? ……. Oh yeah…..FAL-COOOORE!

12. lol @ “We resembled that remark” :)

13. I can’t stop laughing at that story, and I catch my breath from the site of such a cute pup. Between the two….this could be the end of me.

14. …and I CAN’T catch my breath etc.

15. D’oh! The SIGHT!!!! Not the SITE! *groan of embarrassment*

16. Martha in Washington says:

Dreamy puppy is dreamy!
    As is NTMTOM!

17. Martha in Washington says:

In the Mod Lounge…please pass the punch and pudding. :)

18. Great work, once again, NTMTOM.

19. Mary (the first) says:

That little guy is adorable but what is the “Miki” portion of “Papillon-Poodle-Miki mix”?

20. Now THAT is funny! The Frenchie is all, “I’ll just grab 40 winks right here.” And the hyoomins off-camera are all like, “Squeeeeeee!”

21. I was wondering the same thing. Sure is an adorable mix whatever “Miki” is.

22. Another Falkor? But he need not to fly :D

23. Anneother says:

… resented ? …

24. S.J. Hartsfield says:

She’s the tiniest little luck dragon in all of Fantasia.

25. I believe there’s a newly recognized breed of dog called a Mi-Ki.

26. Fird Birfle says:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSAAAAAAANNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

*faints*

27. Fird Birfle says:

ps:
    1: YAY “sleppy” Tag :)
    2: can I call “Matchingks”, if the pink inner ears match the linens???

28. It’s the oxygen deprivation…definitely affects spelling!

29. Not football style passes, I hope.

30. hey! you’re gonna have to Wait.In.Line like the rest of us!

31. Why isn’t this a children’s book yet? Just continue that adorable little rhyme a few lines longer and illustrate this super cute pup and bam! Bestseller!

32. Abso-smurfly! Da da da, The Neverending Stoooooooreeeee! :-)

33. cellarmouse says:

think vaudeville … early TV …. Groucho Marx … Three Stooges …

34. Half Poodle, half Papillon?

Does that make her a Poopillon?

35. Martha in Washington says:

We keep telling Mike he should publish. And also marry me. Neither has happened yet.

36. Kallisto73 says:

Exactly!

37. Rappenwolf says:

Such a luck dragon!

38. I can’t stop singing…”Dream-flight Lullaby, it’s the dreamiest dream, dreamin’ all the t-i-m-e…”
    I just love Mike’s dreamy poem about our wee little one :) Esp the part about the wind in her sizable ears! I often imagine this is what she’s doing when in muffin-making snooze-land. bzzzzzzzzz

39. viva*auntie says:

Oh great! What a precious pup. Such a sweet little stink – gotta love her!

40. Yeah, I caught that too :)

41. Is anyone else thinking of Billy Joels, “Goodnight My Angel” ?

42. A wee itty bitty one! There’s only room for one hamster on his back when he goes flyingks!

43. ZOMG, she looks exactly like my Schnoodle (in fact, a friend sent me this via Facebook and I thought she’d dognapped my pup and did a photo session). Too cute!

44. ORLY? when did you last see your little schnoodle, hmmmMMM?

45. baby birdie says:

I couldn’t believe NTMTOM could write anything that WASN’T funny.