Meow Mix

Match those beats
Spin those decks
Someone get Pauly D
To open for us

Jake H. requested this one.

1. great djs

2. victoreia says:

And… of course, they’re MARMIES!1!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!

3. Fird Birfle says:

OMG MARMIES !!!!!1111!!!!!

*saunters off, snapping fingers to da riddim*

4. Fird Birfle says:

PS: Nice title clevaireness, Mme. Meg!!! :)

5. swampdiamonds says:

I guess this is why my husband keeps our record player closed. Spinning kitties!

6. The tempo changes are particularly funny to me for some reason. Laughing so hard I’m crying over here.

7. 260Oakley says:

What do kittens and records have in common? They’re both long-playing.
    (and can be rather scratchy)

8. victoreia says:

9. (The Original) Mel says:

*opens console top to check for kitten*

10. Now I’m imagining the dizzy kitties that walked around after this.

11. Cat Scratch Fevah!

12. cellarmouse says:

i don’t understand this mj/dj stuff … to scratch a record was as wrong as to fail to be toilet trained – (and as public – i mean you might get away with the wickedness of folding down the page in a book – but to purposely mutilate a record?) – is it the technology of digitalization that makes it o.k.?

and plus each kitten at it’s own station is just adorable …

13. Proper turntables won’t scratch the records when you “scratch” them. My dad was a dj as a part time job when he was younger, he can still listen to his collection of records :)

14. wow those kitties are good.

15. I really enjoy videos about animals being curious and exploring. It’s a treat to see their minds trying to work out what different items are.

16. bob drummond says:

Are these guys related to the Bay Kitty Rollers mentioned a few pages back ??
    I think these guys are the new cats meow !!

17. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Bay Kitty Rollers? The cat’s meow? Epic WIN for you, bob!

I here there’s a lot of ‘nip at those kitty clubs… ;)

18. Where it’s at!

Got two turntables
    and some micro-cats!

Where it’s at!

19. Oohhh, the marmitude…….

20. :lol: AWW :lol: Three curious kittens :lol:

21. NecronomiconUK says:

This is a CG enhanced video viral by a pet food company…. Kinda takes the fun out of it when it’s not real

22. i’m with you. i prefer my cute unadulterated and raw, but sometimes we can’t help it. i mean, house hippos and giraffes? those are just too good to ignore. i don’t even remember what they’re selling!