Going to Cloud Nine BRB

~I dweamt I was a fwuffy cwoud, fwoating acwoss the sky~

Count one more sheep and kitty will turn into one, Julie L.

Comments

1. I watched “Inception” the other night, and every time someone said, “a dream within a dream” I thought, “Mawwiage! That dweam within a dweam . . . . “

2. Look at the fluffy poofs coming off her paws!

3. That is a lot of FLOOF! I really want to snorgle that belleh!

4. Bwahahaha!!! This looks like a floofy pillow to which someone attached a big floofy tail, a tiny cat head, and 4 stubby cat limbs. It reminds me of my laid-back floofy tortie. One of our nicknames for her is “Relax-y Cat.”

5. Holy floof, Batman! I also like the little stripey smudge next to the nose.

Oh, and BOOOOOOPPPPP! on the tiny nose.

6. I’ve never seen a tummy in such need of kisses!!

7. Mary (the first) says:

That was my first thought, too! “Toe Floof!”

8. Cumulonimbus McSleppyhead here looks like she passed Cloud Nine and ran straight through Cloud Ten. So much FLOOF!

9. This is new… I’m in the Mod Lounge. Wonder what did it? At least it’s nice in here.

10. 8O Wow – that’s a lot of floofiness going on there! You could knit a sweatew outta all that floof!

11. I baked brownies yesterday. Want one w/a frosty mug o’ moo juice?

12. Hey, my comment below was meant as a reply for you in the mod lounge, Starfish!

13. OK. I admit it. People like me probably shouldn’t try something as complicated as replying to the very last comment. I clicked on ‘reply’ to Starfish’s comment about being in the mod lounge. Really I did. Twice. Hoo boyyyyy!

14. I’d love that! Lunch wasn’t nearly big enough today.

15. WOW. 8O

16. Espilonarge says:

NYANCAT!!! :D

17. 260Oakley says:

Purrsian rug

18. Wow, Swiffer is really making sustainable floor wipes. Puts the hair right back on the cat.

19. I learned the hard way too that replying to mod lounge comment gets things all screwed up. ;) So I’ll take a brownie too!

20. (The Original) Mel says:

“And over here, we’ll add a happy, blorpy cloud.”

21. Ahhh! I was just watching him this past weekend!!

22. Floofy kitty belleh…cannot resist…

23. skippymom says:

Looking at this has me craving a nice big piece of baked halibut.

24. Fird Birfle says:

vewwy vewwy nice, 260 :)

or, alternatively, I considered making the following reply:

“Paw-tickularly nice, 260 :)

25. Woah. That is one gigantic hairball.

26. Fird Birfle says:

Mina, are you “going in”???? ;)

27. It sorts itself out when the original comment is unmodded. :)

28. SlaveToCat says:

WOW. 8O
    She looks like a character from the Shrek movies.

I can’t decide if her name should be Marshmallow, Cotton Candy, Swifter Annie, or Blow Up Betty.

How many hours does it take to brush that kitty?
    Can I have a brownie while I’m pondering how to give the fluffy lady a zerbert?

29. Gimmeee teh Snorgle Snorkle……I’m goin’ in…………!
    Wait, Wut??? One SS is nawt big enuff??
    Hmmmm; wut to do, wut to do??
    ‘K; mebbee if I take four Snorgle Snorkles and tape them together like an industrial vacuum cleaner hose…..
    Yesh; that’s the ticket…….it’s working……!
    *Dives into the floof, disappearing instantly*……… :shock:

30. I swear, if my husband weren’t allergic to it, I would steal that cat. I want a big, floofy cat go go with my short, floofy Abbey-girl! AH, well, non-allergenic pictures must suffice. Whoever owns that cat, please give it some love for me, ok? May I please have a brownie, too from the lounge?? (sing-songy voice) And I’ll share my deep chocolate almond milk with you…by the way, do we still have our resident Lounge nurse?

31. Someone needs some Spanx!

32. It has it’s own gravitational pull, even on the other side of my screen!

33. Fird Birfle says:

Nurse Steffie works the Night Shift at the Mod Lounge Cuteness Emergency Dept;
    during the daytime hours she’s disguised as an average ‘Mericun Cubicle Employee and they aren’t allowed to wander CO from the Cubicle Compooterzzz….

Signed,
    Nurse Steffie’s Executive Assistant and Nurse Cap Starcher-er.

34. Is being morbidly obese a new rule of cuteness?

(I kid.)

35. victoreia says:

Nice mash-up of Elmer Fudd & Princess Bride on the hovertext, pyrit!

36. :D

37. Princess Bride, right?

38. victoreia says:

My mother went to some friends’ place, to see “Prince Caspian”. She told me when they got to the part where Caspian confronts his uncle with “You killed my father”, she had a really hard time not quoting Inigo Montoya. :D Yes! I have finally corrupted her!

39. Looks like a feather pillow exploded! (Or, less cute, an encounter with an electrical outlet)

40. luvstehQte says:

ooooohhhhh, let me get my fan brush and put some happy little highlights on that!

41. MaddieLariv says:

Funny enough, the actor playing Caspian based his accent off of Inigo Montoya. HA!

42. Good job!!!1!1 ;)

43. FLOOF! FLOOF! FLOOF!

44. This kitty has so much floof there’s no need for a privacy tail!

45. kibblenibble says:

My George has a flooftacular belleh quite similar to this one, and he lets me pet it all I want!! He flops on his side and points it right at me and I can’t resist. :-)

46. Dab, dab, dab, dab, dab!

47. Nicolletta says:

That’s a full acre of floofy tummy!

48. My very chubby Josephine has no floof but always wants tummy rubs–and there’s a lot of tummy to love!

49. Fird Birfle says:

“PRIVACY FLOOFAGE” !!! :)

50. SheepishKitty says:

I thought that was part of the carpet. or that was a carpet….a very cute fluffy one….

51. when i first saw that picture, i thought it was my cat… as she looks exactly like that when she sleeps. then i realized, i dont have that rug. =]

52. At our house we call this floofissosity, thanks to Lillian, our resident Floofiss.

53. Ewe’s not fat, ewe’s just fluffy.

(groan, sorry)

54. I can see through the fluff – as Superman said to Lois Lane: “Pink”.

55. I truly think that there be a rule of cuteness for just these situations:

“If you have a white tummy, you must exhibit it on all possible occasions.”

56. Generally Clean says:

clearly you have no idea about brushing, you do not brush this cat.. you brush *with* this cat!

and as to the time it takes, why no time at all.. this cat is the very prototype of a fluffy duster that sucks in the dirt with static attraction!

excuse me as I go and make a million, selling dusters..

57. I wanna smoosh my face into that fluffy cloud belly! :)

58. She looks like my Mississippi, indulging in her favorite summertime hobby of Lying Around on her Back with her Fluffy Little Legs in the Air.

59. omg what a floofball!

i want to kiss that belleh

60. jen, do you have a full box of Band-aids handy?

61. Oh, that’s exquisite!

I love “The Princess Bride.” I went to see it in the theater with a group of friends when it first came out, and there are few movies that are as funny, absurd, touching, clever, or quotable.

62. “Cumulonimbus McSleppyhead”….lurve it!

63. Well, my response pretty much nails it down: your clever name for kitteh was what landed you in the Lounge. :)

64. Niko (longhaired Meezer mix) has a belleh o’floof which he’s always showing off for me. He’s not THIS fluffy, but who is?

65. Good demonstration of the “throw rug” position. Not to be confused with the “cinnamon bun” position (curled into a complete circle), the “croissant” position (curled in a half-circle), the “Sphinx” position (self-explanatory) or the “catloaf” position (Sphinx position with all paws and tail tucked in).

You will be responsible for this on the quiz.

66. SheepishKitty says:

the rectangulage is similar, need more rainbow!

67. MommaMackie says:

Mature Maine Coon Cat, at the height of floofy perfection! (I think?)

Cat not on Cloud Nine. Cat IS Cloud Nine!

68. victoreia says:

*giggle*

69. I want to too :D Do you want to take turns or do you think there is enough room for the two of us? :D

70. Oh, good heavens, I just noticed the toe-floofs. I really have to stop looking at that cat. Kinda reminds me of a Kliban cat. Throw rug, indeed. Bed warmer, too. Floof rules.

71. baby birdie says:

Me too, Noelegy. ;)

72. baby birdie says:

http://dolldivine.com/nyan-cat-fly.php THAT’S Nyan cat over there. <—–

73. baby birdie says:

Or, if you’re evil, this cat looks like TAc NAYn (Nyan Cat backwards.)

74. Gail White says:

Yes! In our house, we call this cat-look the “Exploded Sofa Cushion” effect.

75. What a gorgeous throw rug….how life like….oh.