So, That’s What an Invisible Barrier Looks Like

Returning from an alternate cosmic kitty universe, Floof Invader discovers her portal covered by a force field.

Will Floof Invader have to use the sofa cushion portal? The crinkle tunnel? The laundry basket?

Clear the way for Cupcakes, Mary K.!

Comments

1. Where can I git one of them new-fangled kitteh dusting doohickies?

2. A beautiful SECRET garden?

3. A dimension not only of sight or sound, but of floof.
    There’s a signpost up ahead…
    your next stop, the ear tuft zone.

4. Floof Invader has lost her onsie uniform from yesterday. Unfortunate victim of galactic warfare.

5. Fird Birfle says:

“In the “Kitteh Dusting Doohicky” Department, of course!!! That’s on the Third Floor, near the Lingerie Department. Going up???” :)

— Signed,
    Elevator Girl

6. Fird Birfle says:

Floof Invader haz sum SERIOUSLEH attractive green marbles fur eyez.

Also: Pyrit — methinks that, in addition to Mike, YOU will soon be needing to publish bestselling novels of intrigue and suspense.

Signed,
    Sittin’ on the Edge uv mah Seat, in Anticipation. of the Next Chapter :)

7. Fird Birfle says:

I’m rather taken with Floof Invader’s TOE Floof, as well as the Ear Tufts :)

8. (The Original) Mel says:

It is useless to resist floof.

9. Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhh. Nnnnoooooooooooooo.

10. Hey what do you call it when it’s the opposite of snow shoe/socks?

11. pic 1 thought bubble: What the hayle are you doing down there, crazy hoomin??

12. Floofy toes! I must travel to thees magical cosmic kitty universe and meet it’s other inhabitants.

13. We are all lost.

14. I have the desire to nom each and every one of those paws.

15. Sandals?

16. White feet + black beans (or white face + black nose) = automatic ded from squee

17. Is this the same kitteh sporting a onesie in the earlier pic??! Truly majestic too floofs :D

18. FLOOF!!!!!

19. Ok, while i’m waiting in the moderation lounge, I’ll also mention that i have piggeh named Cupcake!

Cupcake Suzi-Q 2

20. is this the same kitty as the one that was in the onesie?

21. In the first photo I adore the way the fluffy feets are surrounded by belly fluff.
    Looks as if there might be a kitteh belly in there somewhere.

22. SlaveToCat says:

The gladiators of floof have begun the invasion, via the coffee table portal, to eradicate Earth’s darkest enemy….. >:[ The Dust Bunnies.

23. SlaveToCat says:

It’s a kitty miracle…..no kitty litter stuck between the toes. :)

24. Oh my lord…the cat’s face in the first photo is cracking me up!

25. FancyNancy says:

The floof….the tufts….the black toe beans…the beautiful smooshy face….. I am DED…

26. Fird Birfle says:

27. Peanutcat says:

FLOOFY TOE FLUFF!

28. Tufty Toes McGee

29. swampdiamonds says:

That toe fluff is INCREDIBLE.

30. Wow – you can reply to yourself in the moderation lounge?

31. victoreia says:

Hold the elevator!

32. victoreia says:

Niiice Twilight Zone re-boot!

33. Moi, Actually says:

Ah, yes, the foot fluff. Anyone else noice that her feet look like little flattened faces?
    Sort of like those kiddie slippers with raccoon motif.
    My kitty has impressive foot fluff. She doesn’t like anyone touching it, though. ‘Course, you know that means that I’m always trying.

34. AWW :D I so want to cuddle that kitty :D

35. Oh, GlaDos, what new form of torture have ye wrought? The cake is a lie, floofy kitteh!

36. A cat called Cupcakes :)

37. It’s like the best toe-hawk of all time reduced to two dimensions….whoah!

38. Wow…all these comments and no kudos to Pyrit for the most excellent Time Bandits quote in the main heading! :)

39. So glad someone knew that as well!

40. My heart just melted.

41. Specifically, what type of cat is that?!
    It’s freaking adorable. Such a pretty floofy face.