Hey You Guyths!

Whath’s Uuuuuuthp?

I can’t decide if your dog should move to Nerdsville or Williamsburg, Bailey H.

Comments

1. Oh DANG these hipsters! I am OLD Brooklyn and proud. :P

I am willing to take this cutie in for re-education, though. I’ll have him out in front fixing his car all day in no time flat! :mrgreen:

2. I totally just LOL’d.

3. whaddup dawg!

4. Urkel!!

5. Only eats artisan dog biscuits.

6. Suddenly Seymour is standing beside you…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DD7VIKZnGA

7. Puppeh SO belongs on: http://hipsterpuppies.tumblr.com/

8. Say it, don’t spray it, dude.

9. Put this little nerd on Hipster Puppies, STAT.

10. Artisan biscuits, bubble tea and raw denim doggie jackets.

11. Meg, I actually snorted while I laughed at this one out loud. The title of this one just cracks me up, and then the photo is hilarious. So completely ridiculous. :D

12. victoreia says:

Oh, pupster! We need to get you some non-Urkel glasses!

13. He looks just like the dad in Honey I shrunk the kids.

14. He’s on his way to meet me at Da Nonna Rosa. :D

15. PS: Shouldn’t it be “You GUYTHTH”?

16. Ciro G. Dogg says:

Thank you so much for alerting me to hipster puppies. I wish I was a hipster puppy.

17. I don’t know why, but I heard the voice of Rita Moreno. Ok, so I’m old.

18. Alice Shortcake says:

How do those little legs reach the pedals of a fixed gear bike?!

Also, note the motion-blur tailio!

19. Lolz!!

20. Can’t even count the many reasons why I love this pic. :D

From waggy tail, to tongue and crooked glasses…All of it!

21. saintstryfe says:

I’m so happy tonight. Two days ago, my shepherd mix shelter dog, Sam, was scared by my father who was using an air compressor to put carpeting on the stairs. When the door opened he bolted and got away. He didn’t come home for supper and hasn’t been seen since Sunday. We also during these three days had had the worst rain storm I can remember – 2.5 days of constant, hard rain. We resigned to the fact he, at 16 people years old, probably just curled up somewhere and went to sleep, not to get up. Midnight tonight our other dog Jed goes crazy barking. We get up to see what it is and by the graces of the Titans, there sitting there like he was just back from going out. And the rain made his coat so soft!

22. Oh, that’s so lovely! What a great story with a fabulous ending! I bet you and Sam and Jed had one heckuva dog party upon his return!

23. So very, very happy for you.

24. You’re happy and so am I!! What a lovely, lovely ending to what could have been a real tragedy. Yay for Sam finding his way back home!

25. Cynthia tries, but she can never quite pull off “nerd chic.”

26. Rick Moranis, Rita Moreno… it’s all the same :)

27. YAY! That’s fantastic!

28. That is great news!

29. You don’t know why?

30. Yay Sam!!!!! 16 and goin’ strong! I’m so happy & relieved for you, saintstryfe.

31. Ummm, why does he have to wear BCGs? Theo?? Whaddaya think? They look like regular, Army issue BCGs, don’t they? Poor pupster! Now he/she will NEVER get a date!

32. Jaunty scarf, too fab!

33. skippymom says:

Sniff…what a sweet happy ending…sniff….

34. hee. bill’s moustache is trying to baroo without the rest of his leep. hee.

35. doggie bucket list:

get out and run with the pack for tree days.

36. NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! You aren’t old Kar !!!
    I remember Rita Moreno too & I refuse to accept that makes me “old”.
    I prefer to believe that just makes us more “experienced”.
    Hey, it’s going to be hot today wanna turn on the hose & run around in the sprinklers with me ? There’s a place next door where we can get an ice pop when we’re done !

37. I love how one eye is twice as googly as the other.

38. Fird Birfle says:

:) :)

39. earlybird1 says:

I was just going to say something about that! :D

40. Yep. S/He needs to move to Bill-ville for sure!

41. Hipster pup!! Lol

42. victoreia says:

Bill Cosby is GENIUS!!!!!!!

43. Sounds like fun, if we’re lucky Morgan Freeman will break out the love beads and stop by.

44. Thank you for pointing out the wagging tailio. That dog is just so happy. Dogs never seem to mind being dressed up.

*Note to self, do not attempt to put doggie legwarmers on a cat.

45. How wonderful! I know how you feel – my Mikey dug his way under the fence chasing a rabbit and we found him finally at the nearby playground being swarmed by kids. He hopped right in the car. And one of our missing rescue ferals we thought gone forever recently showed back up as well.

Always feels so great when they come home!

46. Just in time to play Dungeons and Dragons! :D

47. This dog is seriously my soulmate!