Dark hair, pale skin, pointy teeth. Must be goth.

Stop vampire biting and face piercing me, oh Dark One!

Stop using my eyeliner without asking first, Doom Child!

You’re lucky, Kitsy S.,  Midna and Laylie are not just another pretty phase!

Comments

1. eyebrow dots!

2. Sammy2121 says:

ahhhh!!!! look at the wittle puppies!!!! *hugs them to bosom and squeels.*

3. random dog person says:

no black nails? :)

4. Bernese Mountain dogs, perchance? They’re exquisitely cute, whatever the breed or mix.

5. “I would stop biting you, but there is no point in stopping as there is no point in existing. *sob*”

6. skippymom says:

Holy crap, this is Paw Overload. I cannot handle all those smoochable paws. I am just going to sit here staring and babbling quietly to myself.

7. I want one! No, wait…make it two!!!!

8. Look like Aussie shepherds, but I could me wrong… my brain;s oozing out my ears from the Qte…

9. Fat, floofy collie (Bernese, Aussie, etc) puppies are not my idea of Goth. :P

10. Mary (the first) says:

I see double axis of snorgling. I’m goin’ in!!

11. Alice Shortcake says:

Yes, it’s funny NOW – just wait until they start writing emo poetry, taking pretentious black and white photos and posting the results on Facebook…

12. Tigerlilly says:

I’d say they’re Australian Shepherds for they look exactly like mine looked many many winters ago… he was sooo darn cute :)

13. Those puppehs are simply too cute!

14. TrixandSam says:

Doom Child: Aren’t you supposed to swab first with alcohol before piercing?
    Dark One: Did you invite the St. Bernard over? If not, then no.

15. fillelectrique says:

They are aussies. Enlarge the one on the right to 70+ lbs, and you have my lovable goofball, Toby.

16. And they are waaaaayyyy more imposing than Edward Cullen.

17. Moi, Actually says:

If you’re not back in five minutes, we’ll send in Buffy.
    Gone to swallow some Beano after all those toesies.

18. bookmonstercats says:

There there now ..*pats Mina on the head* It dawns on us all in the end

19. bookmonstercats says:

I should think even hardened Goths would be prepared to relax a few rules for these two………

20. 70+ lbs? That’s one densely-packed Aussie. 8O

21. Only way to tell for sure is to look at their cute little wiggle-butts. No tail = Aussie!

22. Adorable puppers and a Zelda reference, win!

23. Fird Birfle says:

He’s just FLUFFY!!!!

24. Aussieowner says:

Holy crap – That’s a big Aussie. Breed standard is 65lbs (top end for males)!!

25. My what big Feet you have,,We are something special !!!!! Ae we Mountain Dogs?