Think Inside the Box

What a day.

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in my toy box.

Our morale is improving already Kodie and Angela C.!

Comments

1. Too adorable for words!
    *boop*

2. cellarmouse says:

it has been an ‘orrible day … and i’m retired … i’m happy there’s cute little dogs as can’t read the news … you stay in your toybox and i’ll go to bed … as me mum said everything will look better in the morning …

3. Another dog in a box and Maru is still missing. Do I sense a conspiracy?

4. I *need* that sign on my desk: perhaps in faux Latin to make it sound scholarly and stuff:
    Si quisquam postulo mihi, ego ero in meus arca archa quod crepundia.
    QED

5. Best hide-and-seek spot ever. It’s like wearing camo!

6. Wups, meaning, ‘If anyone needs me, I’ll be in my toxbox.’

7. Mary (the first) says:

uh oh. I’d think the dogs were banding together to take over the box-habitation business but I don’t know if dogs are smart enough to band together unless there’s a wagon to be pulled. Are they?

8. What a cutie patootie!!

9. Awesome!

10. Priotizing MBA Buzzword Bingo to integrate the low-hanging fruit in an interactive customer-service paradigm!

11. spaceaged says:

Wish I could spend my mornings like that!

12. warrior rabbit says:

Toxbox? Hmm, that sure sounds like a cubicle!

13. It’s like E.T. hiding in the pile of toys!

et

14. “Just taking a little mental health break here…”

15. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Almost looks like she’s in a sushi box! Mmmmm, whata tasty lunch. :)

16. I got you a gift. It will cause your cuteness meter to explode

17. Mmmm… bentopup! *beeps and kisses nose and breathes in puppeh brefs*

18. 260Oakley says:

Yup. I loves me some Yorkieshire Pudding.

19. Andi in NC says:

That’s the cutest look of disapproval I’ve ever seen – gives the buns a run for their money!

20. Adorable wee Yorkie!!!

And the hovertext made me lol — I HATE corporate-business-speak, and that’s a perfect send-up of it!

21. Cutest Yorkie I’ve ever seen!

22. love the leetle hair pouf!

23. skippymom says:

What a brilliant idea! I am going to find a refrigerator box, fill it with toys, and each day when I come home from work (after scooping litter boxes and serving cat food, of course) I shall lie in it for half an hour. This will be life-changing.

24. Fird Birfle says:

(“This is gonna be a changing day in Your Life” — Dr. Phil) ;)

25. skippymom says:

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Dr. Phil!!!!!11 Stay away!! (swatting gestures)

26. two very enthusiastic thumbs up! Someone’s been doing their middle-management homework!

27. Fird Birfle says:

*skips around, avoiding the swatting hands* ;)

28. Just buying in to best practices while circling back to commoditized instantiations. :mrgreen:

29. PUDDING! *splock*

30. Eek, It’s OK if you guys pull this one. Didn’t know it was NSFW. Don’t want no trouble. *backing away, showing empty hands*

31. skippymom says:

MAKE IT STOP!

32. kisekileia says:

That adorable little puppy looks like it needs to be cuddled.

33. You totally read my mind….via the Intrawebs, no less!

34. OH, I miss Mad TV soooooo much!!!!

35. :-D