“My Little Pony” Spends Her Royalties

… and over here’s where they’ll be building my pink, two-story plastic house overlooking the lake, with a swimming pool and grotto closer to the bluffs, and maybe a gazebo as long as it doesn’t block the view too much. Then over to the left, there’ll be a basketball court that converts to a hockey rink in winter…

We sooooo want to live there, Laura G.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

I always read the text before scrolling down, and this one caused me to let out a breathless gasp/sigh. Wonderful as usual, NOMTOM!

2. OMG PONIEEE!!!!!11!!!!@#$%!@#$34567

3. Seconding Theresa!

OMG PONY!11!!!1111!!1111

4. PS Ponyette will doubtless have a few equine buddies over for Donkey Basketball?!!

5. Samsies here. Breathless gasp/sigh, far-away stare and smile :)

6. sunnylessmum says:

Um, yeah, I’m ded now NOMTOM, my employer t’anks you very much.
    This is hilarious, beautiful, sweet, serene, and yet outrageous; I give it a 10! :)

7. …loks like ponieee is in Rohan……

8. *looks….
    eesh, ponieee is so cute it caused me to forget how to type.

9. So I take it this is My Little Pony without her makeup and brightly colored wig? In any case, she doesn’t really need makeup, cause she’s such a natural beauty!

10. Nor does she need the wig, I forgot to add!

11. Barbie’s house had an elevator so I’m guessing my little pony’s place will have that too. Don’t want to scuffs those hoofs…..

12. skippymom says:

Aaahhhh. I no longer need to carry Rescue Remedy. From now on I shall just keep a copy of this picture on my person at all times for instant de-stressing.

13. I am Laura G., too. I wish I had been the one to submit this luuuuuuvly picture!

14. 260Oakley says:

Nice neigh-borhood. Can’t wait to see the pony’s new (corn)crib.

15. Re: Barbie’s townhouse and My Little Ponies – y’all need to check out Kimono’s Townhouse:

http://www.kimonostownhouse.com/comic/index.php?date=2006-02-08 (first episode)

hmmmmm….could NTMTOM be a fan? (If so, it just adds to his total awesomeness!)

16. I want to see the cutie mark! Where is the cutie mark?!

17. this must be Fluttershy and Rarity’s BFF, Real PropPony Developtress

18. BTW, worry and love to our UK friends. Stay safe.

19. Fird Birfle says:

“I’ll take Knobby Knees for $1000, Alex….” :)

Signed,
    “SqEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!11111!!!!!”

20. EEEEEEEEE!!!!! The Curly Tail! Seeths with jealousy!

21. Fird Birfle says:

I KNOW, right????

MY tail is NEVER curly like that!!!! ;)

22. What a beautiful setting for such a beautiful pony!

23. And you live in Florida and everything!

24. Is that a fjord by a fjord?

25. Where is this? It is so beautiful (and so is the gorgeous pony). No wonder the pony looks like she is smiling…

26. Besides which, ffleur, I’ve seen horses manage the up part of a staircase OK, but the down part… well, that wasn’t so pretty ;)

27. Not only is the pony bootiful, but the view is something like out of a calendar.

28. kimmaroo says:

MLP “Spends Her Royalties”

SNORTLAFF!!!!!!

Soooooo funny! Well done, NTMTOM!

29. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

30. I was thinking Poneee was on the way to Hogwarts…

31. Moi, Actually says:

The knock-knees! How cute is that?
    Badly needed the pony pick-me-up this morning, as lost my own cat to cancer yesterday.
    Thanks to those who sent their best from CO.

32. I think it’s Peachland, British Columbia, but I’m not sure.

33. BLANK FLANK!

34. nah, clearly one of Pinkie Pie’s drab pseudo-Amish relatives.

35. Moi, I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope you will think only of better times with your kitteh once the pain begins to subside. Hugs to you.

36. to Moi, Actually;
    Been there, done that with a dog & a cat……. It’s tough…..
    Be good to yourself as you get over this stressful time
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ {{{{{{{{{{{{{{ MA }}}}}}}}}}}} ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

37. I would have guessed the setting was the Scottish Highlands or elsewhere in the UK, but it definitely has that sort of generic majestic beauty thing going on (not in a bad way, just in a nature-is-beautiful-in-so-many-places kind of way).

38. Gwennifer says:

This picture HAS to be from the Prince of Wales in Waterton, Canada. Right? The view is unmistakable.

39. COULD be Scotland. That is a Scottish sky if ever I saw one!