I Do Declayuh

One, two, three, four, ah declare a thumb warZzzzzz…

Ryan P. sent us this mousie morsel he calls, “Sleeper”.

1. ees so leeeeetle!

2. ees so leeeetle!

3. squee! Is that a dormouse?

4. skippymom says:

There once was a dormouse who lived in a bed
    Of delphiniums, blue, and geraniums, red.

Name the author.

5. A.A. Milne, “The Doctor and the Dormouse.” I love that poem! Thanks for reminding me about it Skippymom! :)

6. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Alan Alexander Milne 1882-1956

I cheated! I googled it!

7. Did the snores give it away? So cute.

8. baby birdie says:

9. It’s The Dormouse! Remember what he said! Feed your head! FEEEEED YOOUUR HEEEAAAD!!

*excuse me*

10. skippymom says:

nervous giggle

11. Fird Birfle says:

*waits expectantly, for the laser-light Jefferson Starship show to begin*

12. *shuffling feet* Sorry to go all ’60s on you.

13. bookmonstercats says:

Great lead vocalist.

14. Very gently rubs baby mouse between the ears…then quickly grabs it and runs away!!!!

15. Fird Birfle says:

*dials 9-1-1*

*reports Cuteness Theft to the po-po*

(sorry, Gigi, I’m an old-skool Law ‘n Order citizen….) ;)

16. Rachel of Cyberia says:

17. OOoh! Send over Det. Curtis, or Det. Green. :D

18. Come on, that’s cheating.

19. Fird Birfle says:

1: Ryan is entirely correct in name choice.
    2: YAY for “Sleppy” Tag!!!!!!

20. Fird Birfle says:

*oops & shucks!! *

I should have managed my wording more precisely…:
    “Ryan’s choice of “Sleepy” as a name FOR THE MOUSIE is entirely commendable.”

sorry ’bout that, Chief!

21. What an adorable little mousecule. Spectacular tailio.

22. The ears. THE EARS.

23. Mr. Jingles!

24. :D

25. I was thinking more like Muad’Dib.

26. LOL ^5

27. My gerbil’s name is Muad’Dib, but I just call him Dibs.

28. DUNE ref ka-ching!

29. Madame X says:

Baby sand kitteh is lethaly cute. Lethal, I say!!! ‘T should be against the law to be that cute!!!

30. Normally I disapprove of threadjacking even for a good cause. But great googily moogily that kitten is QTE!!1!!

31. I have an irresistible urge to have a tea party.

32. I take mine with honey and a bit of cream. ^_^

33. TrixandSam says:

I want a sleepy mousie on my thumb. This makes my heart melt.

34. kibblenibble says:

…tiniest of eye capsules…teensy honk-shus…

35. Teensy furry shoulder!

36. Snoremouse.

37. We call that one “Muad’Dib”.

38. Took me some staring to see that the mouse hadn’t, in fact, already devoured the thumb off the hand. See, I thought the pinkie was an index finger and the hand was a right hand, not left. I claim temporaty incutesanity.

39. that is a bebee gerbil, though, right? that tailio is pretty fat / phat

40. The Dormouse: [talking in his sleep] You might as well say “I breathe when I sleep” is the same as “I sleep when I breathe.”
    Mad Hatter: Well, it IS the same thing with you!

41. Bravo!!

42. I just looked in my hand and NO MOUSIE.

43. bookmonstercats says:

No need for a war. I surrender to the Qteness of the mousie/gerbil/whatever – I care not.

44. bob drummond says:

Too bad someone doesn’t have a video of Jefferson Starship singing White Rabbit !
    That would be very nice…

45. Arrrgh! So small!

46. It looks like a mice-y to me, not a gerbil baby but I’m no zoologist. Cute either way. The sheer mouse-mosity of it!

47. Stick a fork in me, I am done (in by the Qte)!