Be Banana Wise

Never plug bananas into an electrical socket during your bath. Keep them safely in the fruit bowl.

It’s perfectly safe to plug them in after your bath. I do all the time.

Jay likes fried bananas? Who knew, Christina V.!

Comments

1. Let me just push that tongue back in, and then beep the nose.

BEEP!

2. Always wear a helmet, elbow and knee pads when you come into contact with water…

3. Moi, Actually says:

What was he bathing in? Straight mojitos?

4. Red Toenails says:

That face tells the whole story!

5. Oh how I’d love to pull those flaps into a nice pony tail with a nice pink ribbon.

6. I love this cutie!!

7. What a goofy mutt! I love him. :D

8. I’m a huge sucker for the tongue thing. :)

9. me too! I luv trying to touch my kitteh’s tongues!

10. It seems like every time I see a picture of a papillon, they have their tongues hanging out like this! It’s adorable! but… what are they hiding?? *shifty eyes*

11. Andi in NC says:

I was going to ask for a tongue-hance, but I guess that’s really not necessary.

He kind of looks like he’s trying to say “Sufferin’ Succotash!!!” (please forgive any misspelling).

12. Andi in NC says:

.. or more accurately “Thufferin’ Thuccotath!!!”

13. I bet it’s impossible to say no to that doggie

14. Look up goofy in the dictionary and you’ll see a picture of this little fellow.
    What a face!

15. Electrical banana
    Is gonna be a sudden craze
    Electrical banana
    Is bound to be the very next phase

16. Yay! I was just thinking about Jay last night and wondering how our favorite tooth-free papillon was doing. Clearly, as evidenced in this photo, he is getting along swimmingly…

17. Him needs water wings and a snorkel. And a smooch on hees hed. I volunteer! Now where did I put those water wings and that snorkel….

18. OK where’s the HEDSMOOCH I included when I typed this comment????
    HEDSMOOCH failure!

19. They sure as heck aren’t hiding their cute!

20. Why are there bananas in the bathroom? ROFL.
    Does anyone know?

21. YAY! JAY’s back! Id know that tongue anywhere!

22. I’m guessing that’s a kitchen sink w/ a bottle of shampoo and a fuzzy towel sitting there on account of the baff that just took place… :)

23. RIngringringringringringring BANANAPHONE!

*let’s see if that makes Theo pick his head up :D *

24. PS: Peeps, Jay has been with us before. If you would like to see what he looks like wet and dry, see here:

25. Even more reason not to get them wet.

26. skippymom says:

I welcome and embrace this earworm. Thank you.]

27. skippymom says:

What, you don’t keep your bananas in the bathroom? I thought everybody did….

28. Damn you, you gave me away!
    /shaking fist in air/
    I was trying to keep that one last secret…

29. And of course, one of my all time favorite Jay photos. He sure can bring the party! http://cuteoverload.com/2009/03/17/bloggie-winners/

30. Alice Shortcake says:

Teef? We doan need no steenkin’ teef!

31. That is awesome.

32. Nope, that’s not my bathtub. :mrgreen:

33. skippymom says:

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Theresa, you are a wicked, wicked woman.

34. Awww, Jay makes me so happy. :) He needs his own tag or website or holiday.

35. Moi, Actually says:

Your’s has Grope on a Rope, no doubt. Always wanted that feature.

36. skippymom says:

Mine has Pope On A Rope.

37. Fird Birfle says:

Alice Shortcake FTW!!!!

38. EEEEK!

39. Acthually, thatth a thnorkel. :mrgreen:

40. Mwahahahaha!

41. oh, now i HAVE to see Oklahoma!

42. Is that hugh jackman?

43. i want what he’s smokin’!

44. Woofy'sMa says:

Somthing’s wrong
    I’m all alone
    I need a papillon
    all my own

45. You know the more I think about it the more I think he would fit right in with these guys.
    Anyone remember them?

46. Yes, unfortunately. And i was always disturbed by the similarity between their little theme tune and “Buffalo Soldier.” 8O

47. Dee, yes, that’s Hugh Jackman. He’s done a ton of broadway.

48. DOH! i had just managed to forget them! i don’t even have to press play to hear every. single. note.

49. ilikechocolatemilk says:

Don’t forget this oldie-but-goodie either:

50. Yep it’s Jay! I’ll be sure to pass on the lovely comments to him, but it might make his head swell and his tongue stick out even more…..he actually has his own facebook page now, to keep up with his fans…. just look up Jay Vitazko :p

51. his mom isn’t smart enough to make his own website….and doesn’t quite have the power to make his own holiday ( but how awesome would that be ) however he does have his own facebook page if you look up Jay Vitazko :)

52. yep he’s a repeat offender here on cuteoverload…..he has his own facebook page now, since his mom isn’t cool enough to figure out how to create a website. But you can look up Jay Vitazko on facebook and I’m sure he’d accept more friends and fans! :p