Places, Places Everybun!

Hey everybunny, let’s put on a show!
Oh, where art thou Romeo…

Let’s clean up the barn, and do a musical!
Oh noes, I disapprove of snoozicals.

Dress rehearsal. From the top!
Opening night. What if I’m a flop?

Grace E. has upstaged us all with her happy farm bunnies.

Comments

1. TORTOISESHELL BUNNY!!! !!!!!

2. There were bunnies at the Farmer’s Market yesterday. $8 each.

I contemplated sneaking away wearing one as a hat….

3. There were bunnies at the Farmer’s Market yesterday. $8 each.

I contemplated sneaking away wearing one as a hat….

If any one would have asked, I’d just say I had a bad hare day.

4. These are chin-quivering cute. Thanks for brightening my day, sweet bunbuns.

5. 260Oakley says:

I auditioned for the Royal Shakeshare Company’s production of “King Leer” but I didn’t even get a bunderstudy role.

6. cubbybutt says:

Since when did they start making striped buns?

7. SlaveToCat says:

Hot Cross Cinnamon Buns.

The Taming of the Bun.
    A Midsummer Night Bun.
    Macbun.

8. The Lil’ Rabbitscals are gettin’ ready to put on a show!

9. Madame X says:

A Bun for All Seasons
    Never on Bunday
    Bun Day Afternoon
    Hare!
    Bunnystar Galactica…

10. Fird Birfle says:

Mini-earsies!!!11!!!

11. earlybird1 says:

BUNNEH TOCKS in pic #1!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

12. karen von b says:

Harlequins! Oh, I love Harlequins, my Flemish Giants carry a harlequin gene and sometimes come out with remarkable color patterns. The ‘striping’ is called a harlequin color pattern and Harlequin also refers to a specific breed of rabbit. Introduction of a harlequin color gene into other breeds of rabbits to give them interesting color patterns is not uncommon. Here is a blurb from helium.com that explains the color patterns of the harlequin much more clearly than I could hope to do: “The Harlequin rabbit breed is recognized in two groups, the Japanese and Magpies. The Japanese variety will show orange on one side of the face with another color on the opposite side while the Magpie will have white and another color. The Japanese version has an orange coat with black, blue, chocolate or lilac coloring and the Magpie Harlequins are white with black, blue, chocolate or lilac. Not only will the face have these split colors but the ears will be two different colors and a perfect Harlequin rabbit will also have split coloring on the legs. ”
    Oh, and they look cool if you are looking down on them from the top, color blocks that alternate back and forth.

13. earlybird1 says:

Bunneh tocks! BUNNEH TOCKS!! I just squeed all over myself!!

14. earlybird1 says:

Ermmm… *blush* I didn’t know that first comment went in. It said there were server problems. I’ll be over there under that rock.

15. We were all with the showbiz this weekend. :D

16. Queen of Dork says:

Hmmmmmmmm. This is really, really adorable. The second picture is pretty crucial. The ferocious looks the buns are giving me are pretty devastating. I feel like I need to perhaps prepare the ward… (gulp)
    *squeaks away silently to the bandage closet. Adjusts starched nurse hat on head. Checks bobby pins in hair bun. (okay. they’re good. shhhhhhhhhhhhh)*

17. Let’s put on a show!

18. Your comment made me LMAO.

19. flutterby says:

So many colors !!

I’m getting that overwhelming *grabby hands* feeling!

Tribbles wif ears…

20. trinlayk says:

OMG! I never imagined bunnies came in Tortie!

21. lucy's mommeh says:

I want the tortie bunneh and the striped bunneh, please.

22. Ali-Baba says:

Bunbaluuuuuuu! ;-)

23. Ali-Baba says:

Oooooooooooooooh! Looks like TJ Bunn has the new mini hand warmers for fall in! I’ll take ‘em all, please. :-)

24. Ali-Baba says:

The Bun and I
    The Buntastiks
    The Bunny Tree
    A Bun Hops in Brooklyn
    La Buneme
    Hares and Dolls
    A Bunnus Line

25. Baby bunnies have the BEST tailios in the animal kingdom. Such adorable little things. I’m a complete sucker for a baby bunny. Sigh.

26. Calico Bun!! So pretty.

27. BABY BUNS!!!!!

How could they be a flop? Their ears are pointed! :)

SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Harespray
    Phantom of the Hop-era

29. Bunlahoma
    My Fair Bunny
    Bunnadoon
    Warren Peas
    Bunny Girl

30. Bauh! Beebeh bun-buns!!!! Squeeeeee! Ditter tweet earsies, so swoft and warmz–MUST snorgle them now! {…shhhh…creeps quietly to beebehs … scoops into shirt … buries face in za furz.. runs like the wind… }

That is all.

31. Weird variation of the tortoise shading?
    First, a stripped dolphin baby, and now this! :-)

32. Okay, that would be “striped”…sheesh…

33. Do they make baby buns that stays baby-sized? Like a mini-dwarf-teacup bunny?

34. Me’s want to squish and kiss all the bun buttocks! luv them all!!!

35. Happy Farm Bunnies!! Love theese …. but would not trade my Disapproving Apartment Bunny for them.

36. Tea_Bunny says:

I got five of these in my room right now…..along with a huge chunk of carpet that needs to be replaced due to mom tearing it apart to make her nest :(

When I moved the carpet moss this morning to count the kits to see if all were still doing ok, you could feel the heat waves from the pile of fur babies :)

37. OMG I HAVE 2 GET 1

38. baby birdie says:

Me too! I’ll take the orange-ish bun next to the white one in the first pic.