“Are you tired, rundown, listless?”

“…Do you poop out at parties?”

Sender-Inner Ammy H. tells us her Mom rescued Spot from a very big highway – whew!

(And happy 100th birthday to another precious redhead, Lucille Ball!)

1. My beloved Wodehouse would recommend Buck-U-Up-Oh, and I would recommend a Teho photoshoot.

2. I totally thought this would be a Puppy-Upper riff, but I can’t say I mind Lucille Ball.

3. Or one of Jeeves’s famous hangover cures.

4. kibblenibble says:

So glad precious Spot was resQte. He is heart-meltingly adorabuhls. There is something about sleepingk kittehs that is so soothing to me. *sigh*

5. Yeah, me too, which usually means I wake them up cuddling them.

6. Lucy would suggest a large doe of vitameatavegamin.

7. Ack! That was a dose!

8. Yay, Lucille Ball! One of the best comediennes ever. Oh, and, MARMIE!!!! PINK TOE BEANS!!! PINK NOSICLE!!! (pardonnez moi for shouting :-))

9. Moi, Actually says:

I pardonnay you. Got the rest of my name right, too. And you hit all the really important points about comedy and kitties.
    I have been too busy taking care of my own sick kitty to leave many comments recently.

10. Musicalnote says:

@Moi … I wish your sweet kitty a speedy recovery. Hugs and cuddles from my furbabies and me.

11. good health to your anipal–being sick is no fun!

12. Hope your kitteh is all better.

13. AWW. I hope and pray that your dear sweet kitty gets better, Moi Actually.

14. Oh, sweet kitty! Covered in stripes, and they named you Spot. Be strong, little man, be strong.

15. Calls to mind Lt. Data’s kitteh, no?

Lucky Spot! Lucky Ammy’s Mom! Glad you found each other. Many years of spoiling to follow.

16. Totally lucky! Another detail about Spot’s rescue is that he was too little at first to be left home alone so he was brought to the office each day, where this pic was taken. Ammy’s comment, “See how helpful he is?”

17. AWW :D I bet there were a lot of people at that office who were more than willing to cuddle that little kitty :D Just how much work was getting done with Spot there, huh? :lol: Not much I bet, Ammy H. :lol: I am so glad to hear that your mom was able to rescue that little cutie and give him a loving forever home :D

18. Floooofff!!! :-)

19. Oh, lil paws and fluffiness :3

20. In honor of Lucy– everybody dance!!

21. Now I want to name a kitteh Babalu.

22. Anybody else remember John Candy as Mr Mambo, with the ruffly sleeves like these guys?

23. Oops, comment lost 2′ to parentheses:
    I waved, and said that makes me think of Candy’s Dr. Tongue’s 3D House of Kittehs! ‘Would you like some . . . syrup?!’

24. bookmonstercats says:

i thought initially it was her husband, Desi Arnez, but it isn’t is it?

25. It is Desi Arnaz.

26. Red Toenails says:

Love the cutie – so innocent at that age…

27. It’s so tasty too, tastes just like candy!

28. Mary (the first) says:

Two of my favorite kitteh parts are showing nicely: whiskers, and underarmpits! So sweet!!

29. As we say at my house, Kitten Pits!

30. What a doll baby. Now I have the urge to find me a ginger kitten and name it “Lucille.”

31. Mary (the first) says:

Just don’t let her have 400 childrun….

32. marmie fuzz buzz killah

33. HA!

34. Does anyone else like that a visibly striped kitten is called Spot?

35. wuyizidi says:

Maybe Amy’s mom is a Star Trek – The Next Generation fan:

36. The super nerdy part is the fact that I totally didn’t need the link to know the reference.

37. i, however, has forgot

but i think he should be named not-a-spot, as he was resQte from a scary highway

38. Musicalnote says:

@blair … very cute observation! Made me smile … and I so needed it!

39. kimmaroo says:

Yes. Yes, very much. Irony can be very Qte. Like naming a hairless aminal “Fluffy.”

40. My sister’s Sphynx cat is named Harry.

41. :D

42. Kari Callin says:

“Try miceatweetahedgehogamin!” ;)

43. pyrit, you made my day!

For everyone else:

44. Thanks for posting that. I think Lucille Ball is still the greatest comedienne who ever lived. I still laugh until the tears roll down my face whenever I see her work.
    Very, very adorable kitty too.

45. swampdiamonds says:

I want to carry that cat around all day.

46. I need to stroke those whiskers.

47. Queen of Dork says:

teeny, tiny, marmelade, honk shu. honk shu. honk shu. honk shu.

48. I want to kees each of those tiny coral-colored toebeans.

49. 6Rabbits says:

Me too, me too!!

50. Awwww. I was just wishing Lucy Happy Birthday a few moments ago. And also watching the ep where she dreams about going to Scotland looking for Angus McGillicuddy. Watching her do that Scottish sword dance is funnier today than it was when I first saw it. Gosh, this woman gave me so much enjoyment growing up. Thank you, Lucy!

51. Orange kitties are the bestest.

52. bob drummond says:

I just luv that kitten , and ,YES, I too am a fan of Lucille O,Ball .
    Vitameatavegemin- Forever !!!!

53. victoreia says:

Can I have one of those at work, please?????

54. Queen of Dork says:

Happy Sunday, Peeps!

55. Mamabear says:

Awww, I LOVE this song and CST in general! Thanks for this, it’s such a cozy, cozy, lazy Sunday morning with the family song.

56. Musicalnote says:

Thank you, Ammy H.’s Mom … for rescuing this adorable furbaby!

57. sweet baby, want to smush face into marmie belleh. thanks for rescuing!

58. I’m tired out from the heat today and I feel like that kittayn. I think I need me some of that vitameenamambovegamite

59. BTW, peeps, Lucy on TV was so iconic that people forget, before she was a TV pioneer, she was a full-fledged, long-stemmed Hollywood glamor girl. Here’s a little compilation of the pre-TV Lucy, not hiding her spectacular beauty:

60. Mary (the first) says:

That was great. Thanks!

61. bookmonstercats says:

Goodness, Theresa, where do you find them?? ;)

I loved Lucy. She was years ahead of her time. How beautiful and talented could one woman be?

62. Queen of Dork says:

I totally agree about love for Lucy! Here’s another spectacularly talented, fabulous woman…

63. One thing is for sure, Spot would be the cat of the hour at any of my parties!

64. BebehFuzz says:

Amy H., please give your mom a big hug and a hi-5 for rescuing this little beauty! Tell her she ROCKS.

65. some one should wake the poor kitty up