Bonk!

Happy daze are here, Ellen Olivia C.

Comments

1. Love a Corgi = Happy Life.

2. Fird Birfle says:

“Scamper” is the ultra-perfect verb,
    for use with/ about corgi puppehs, lambies and goats.

Corgi-Licious!!!!

3. soft puppy, warm puppy!
    little ball of fluff!
    happy puppy, dazed puppy!
    woof, woof, woof!

4. Fird Birfle says:

PS to Pyrit….. Here are the spinning stars!!!

5. I love corgi molecules.

6. kibblenibble says:

*gazes into corgi pup’s eyes*

*melt*

*sigh*

7. Oooh, can I have circling birdies? (BONK!) Oooh, there they are!

8. She does have a slightly stunned look about her.

How DARE that tree get in the way!!

9. durn it, somethin done landed me in moderation….
    oh, pool boy…!

10. Baroo?

11. Next to kittayns, corgi puplets are the cutest things evar!

12. The tree probably jumped out in front of her! Darned sneaky trees…

13. I’ll play devil’s advocate here and say the tree was acting in self defense. :mrgreen:

14. Oh my goodness. The sheer adorableness of this puppeh has hit me in the face, and I think I might be wearing the same expression she is, with accompanying circling canaries. Those paws! That mouf! The floofy tum! GAH I can’t take it!

15. What is the world coming to when a pup can’t scamper with wild abandon without trees getting in the way?

Is it even possible to scamper with tame abandon? Or without any abandon at all? I say not! Scamper and gambol by their very nature must be performed with wild abandon, or not at all!

16. I want one. No, two.

17. Amen, Auntie! My whole house is full of inanimate objects that are always beating the crap out of me!

18. Tummy Nuzzles!

Just saying!

19. If we were Queen Elizabeth II, we would definitely be amused.

20. *swoon* I still get woozy and lubby-dubby thinking about how stinking cute my Corgis were as pups.

21. annoyinglittletwerp says:

Sheldon will NOT approve of what you just did to his song! LoL

22. 2ScoopsRice says:

I got dibs on schnoz boopage!! **BOOP**

And I totally call pudgular, roly-poly, marshmallow floof of puppeh perfection!!

*SQUEEzure*

23. But I approve whole-heartedly! (enthusiastic clapping)

24. skippymom says:

I am convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that that belly must smell like Bazooka bubble gum.

25. Delectable morsel. Absolute Cute!

26. TrixandSam says:

Alternate story:
    “Rolling in what? I’m not rolling and rubbing my back into any goose poop. Nope, not me. I’m just stretching my back. Yeah…”

27. 2ScoopsRice says:

Must have something to do with it being bubble gum pink, amirite?? ☻

28. flutterby says:

I just wanna blow a small raspberry on that soft, spotted corgula tummeh and hold those kyoot, stubbular pawses!

29. And the paw-paws smell like fresh movie theater popcorn. NOM! I want to go to there please.

30. 2ScoopsRice says:

I hear you, Theresa! Walls be jumping out like “HI-YA” ninjas, when I least expect it, a coffee table that pummels my shins with no mercy, and the abounding mass of cleverly placed Lego booby traps I futily maneuver around…

31. Babs, I know. My Wes is still a pup and I’m trying to keep him this way forever <3

32. I LOVE CORGIS!!!

33. Ellen Olivia C. says:

Wow, I took that photo! I nuzzled that fur! I feel like a celebrity. That pupster did live up to his photogenic cuteness! He was very cuddle-worthy.

34. SheepishKitty says:

privacy leg may or may not be a good sub for privacy tail…

35. My desk attacks my knees on a regular basis. And doorknobs positively aim for my hip bone…

36. muttluver says:

…..does this remind anyone else of Winnie the Pooh?

37. Francesca says:

Corgi Tummeh!!!!!!!! AHMAGOD. I love the naked puppy tummehs.. just right for puppy smoochies. And no its not bubblegum.. its.. warm.. fresh baked… PUPPEH SMELL…

*melts into a puddle of happy goo*

38. 2ScoopsRice says:

Darn those doorknobs!! They’re eeevil…EEEVIL!!

I tell these inanimate objects to watch where I’m going but they never listen!!

39. 2ScoopsRice says:

PAWpcorn?! :-o Mmm…I lurv me some!!

40. Puppers looks like he’s posing for a calendar…..

41. bookmonstercats says:

Reference the hovertext.

And that’s just me, lookin’ at that puppeh!!! ;)

42. Killer Corgi approooooooooooooooves!

43. I lurve the chocolate/strawberry ice cream tum-tum. *SNORF*

44. Unless it’s a dogopus.

45. That pup is staring in to my SOUL! O_O

46. *scoop* I got ya, pupster. *cuddles forever*

47. I don’t normally comment on pictures on C.O. and usually just enjoy them in the privacy of my own little email client, but this picture is SO [FURGLING] ADORABLE I THINK I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE.

ACTUAL CUTE OVERLOAD

48. lol!

49. This is the type of photo I would fix so that the eyes followed the mouse pointer all around the screen.

50. ….so…..so…..jealous……..