Your Arches Have a New Enemy

No pep in your step? Try new Dr. Scowll’s Kitten Insoles, guaranteed to surprise, awaken, and revitalize tired feet — especially if you don’t know they’re in there!

Says Siobhan S.: “My new kitteh Stevie crawled into my boyfriend’s sandal and, perhaps overwhelmed by the odor, quickly fell asleep.”

Comments

1. Kitteh might be in a coma; purrhaps weez shuud call the Purra-medics!!!!! :shock:

2. But at least it is keeping my feet warm

3. Moi, Actually says:

Bondage–how early the taste is acquired. Tsk, tsk.

4. kibblenibble says:

Look how kitteh is resting its head on the toe-strap. So comfortuhbuhls! I also admire the circular marking near the back…AND it’s a marmie! So much to lurve!

5. 260Oakley says:

Awww, I love it when kittehs curl up in a feetal position.

6. kibblenibble says:

*jaw drops open*

*golf clap*

7. Fluffy little kitteh. Need I say more? Well, maybe except the usual AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Clearly you need a second kitty to even out the set!

9. 1. Marmie
    2. Tinee Tabbee

10. Hush, puppy. Kitty’s tryin’ ta sleep.

11. I second you, kibblenibble.

12. PEENK TOE BEENS!!!

That is all.

13. What is it with cats and shoes? My kittehs (who are no longer on the itty bitty committee) still do that to this day.

14. Your pedal extremities are colossal . . .

15. 2ScoopsRice says:

If the shoe fits…

The agony of defeet never looked so dreamy…

Kitteh’s got sole ♫

16. 2ScoopsRice says:

Did ya notice back leg sprawlage?? ;)

17. 2ScoopsRice says:

Purrhaps, the other kitteh stepped out for a walkabout?? :-/

18. Cats and shoes, I swear. Whenever I’m at my BFF’s house, her hippopotamic landmass of a tuxedo cat *will* claim one of my shoes as his pillow for the duration of my visit, no matter how uncomfortable it looks to me.

19. Alice Shortcake says:

Kittens! They’re soft, warm, absorbent and smell better than your boyfriend’s feet!

Also, full marks for “hippopotamic landmass”.

20. Mine used to loaf in them like they were boats. And I have small feet. I guess it’s the smell of their pack. ‘They feed me and occasionally I bestow small delicacies to gnash.’

21. I pictured something completely different where hearing a marmie pwns someone’s soul.

22. Isn’t there a song about this? Something like “O Sole Mio”….? Or, perhaps, “O Sole Meow”?

23. I have always been afraid of Fat Waller’s eyebrows.

24. Aww, they’re benevolent.

25. Feeling entirely too stabby for words today. (The next person who bothers me will feel my wrath!) But it isn’t anything a trip to Cuteoverload won’t cure. Ooh! Ooh! I’ll take two Dr. Scowlls!

26. That’s an arch-enemy, then?

27. SlaveToCat says:

Either the kitteh fell deeply in love with the boyfriend or the Kietteh is in desperate need for a great big bear hug. HUUUUGGGG….

28. SlaveToCat says:

Mine use my sneakers as an alternative litter box when they are extremely displeased with something I did.

29. victoreia says:

*snerk* Been talkin’ to Vizzini?

30. victoreia says:

*ah-hem* OMIGAWDMARMIE!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!

That is all.

31. THIS IS STEVIE THE WONDER CAT! FTW!

32. And the puns keeping coming…

33. No, they terrify me. My husband is a jazz critic and DJ so we have many of his CDs all over the house. He can chase me into screams with a photo of Fats and his creepy eyebrows that work independently of each other. Scary.

34. Fird Birfle says:

*waves pompoms in appreciation*

35. Fird Birfle says:

Wild, enthusiastic applause to both Fats and la Therese!!!

36. Wait! Are those fur-kenstocks?

37. chimcham says:

My boys LOVE shoes and feet! They insist on being pet by your feet and smell and smell shoes. Bob is diabetic so to distract him during insulin shot time, you must give him a shoe. He is so happy he is completely ignorant of the needle. They are wierd kitties…

38. AWW :D Siobhan S. :D Your new kitten, Stevie, is a cutie :D :lol: Does he always crawl into your boyfriend’s shoes like that? :lol:

39. I had a kitteh named Stevie!

40. I have an entire series of photos of Philo alternately loving on and attacking my husband’s sock-clad feet. “Your foot odor offends me! Wait, no, I love you.”

41. swallowing books says:

I see what you did there. ;)