The baboons did it, NOT ME.

I SWEAR

Mini Cheet-cheet thanks to Izismile

Comments

1. Birdcage says:

Oh my gershwin. How cute is he?

2. Lookit me, Mum, lookit me! Up on my back paws? And before, Mum, I almost did a handstand! Did ya see me?! Mum? Lookit?! MUM? Lookit?! MUM!? LOOKIT!
    (repeat ad nauseum or until sibling does a back one-and-a-half triple Soukow because they, like, cheated)

3. I’ll believe anything coming from a face like that !

4. Ooooh, can we have a COXC-CCU? Pretty please?

5. What a little beauty!

6. Madame X says:

Yes!!!! COXC-MCC!!!

7. Yeas please, with sugar on it and a cherry on top!

8. OMG! I believe anything that kid said

9. So cute! And, wow, have I seen that look on my cat countless times!

10. Such grace.

11. I am Innocent I tell you…I-N-N-O-C-E-N-T

12. THAT cat is totally guilty. The exaggerated “innocent face” is a dead give-away every time. ;)
    oh, and …
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

13. So, what’s on the menu in the Mod Lounge this eve???

14. NEED

15. How can mom resist snorgling that little face?!

16. Wow, look at mom’s long, elegant build! She didn’t lose her figure.

17. Oh please. That kid is playing mom like a freakin’ orchestra but I don’t buy it. Especially since his tail is still in the cookie jar…

18. Oh my sTINKIN’ GOsH!!

19. :lol: I agree with you, Kar :lol:

20. it sums up this day in Congress…

21. Kari Callin says:

Oh man, I feel a Lenny from “Of Mice and Men” moment coming on…I wanna hold you and squeeze you and have you for my very own!!! Way too frackin’ cute!!!

22. MINICHEET! WOW. Just wow!

23. how cute they are… ^^

24. crow. humble pie. all served with lots and lots of remorse. Yum yum!

25. Polka dots… again. And they say cheetahs never prosper…pfft.

26. victoreia says:

*golf clap*

27. Alice Shortcake says:

Notice the Glowing Nimbus o’ Fluff, illuminated by Ceiling Cat. Mini McSpotty isn’t just innocent, he’s SAINTLY!

28. 2ScoopsRice says:

“Mom, the other kids won’t play games with me and say they quickly spotted a cheetah. Well, I am a cheetah, just not THAT kind of cheetah.”

29. Waaaaaa………..where did the video go?!?!? Now that I have read the comments I really want to see it!!!

30. Glowing Nimbus o’ Fluff should be trademarked! :D

31. omg! squeee!

32. please please please please please

33. EvesInParadise says:

This one definately needs a ‘cute hance’ zoom in please I wanna see that tiny face sooo bad!!!

34. Omg are those gorgeous animals!

35. baby birdie says:

How about a COXCFCU (Cute Overload Xtreme Cheetah Face Close Up) instead of just a COXCCCU? That would make sure that they won’t cheat and zoom in on the cheetah’s legs.

36. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, I thought this was Cute overload, not Gorgeous overload! (Not that I’m complaining, understand.)

37. awesome picture!

38. Fird Birfle says:

you are aware,
    are you not, ka — of the *particular significance* of that statement here on CO???

(see Glossary, about the first CO post evaire ….?)

39. I’m still giggling at “Oh my gershwin.” :D

But yes, that is an extraordinary cute little fuzzy protuberance in the grasses there.

40. Moooooooom, I’m hungry: I’m ready for my drink of milk, like NOW!! Moooooooom!!!
    I’ve been ready for a loooooong time, for at least the last fifteen minutes….!!
    C’mon Mommie!! You know I need my milk; I’m too little for meat dinners, you know that!! What are you watching over there? Hippos or what?? Mooooooom!!
    I’m too tiny to be patient—- Hurry up…..!!! :roll:

41. Perfect companion to one of my favorite CO posts: http://cuteoverload.com/2010/09/03/you-call-this-a-circle-of-life/

42. Oh thanks for linking it! That’s also what came to mind but I couldn’t find it for the life of me.

43. ashagato says:

i like mini mcspotty too!

44. And the baby cheetah goes, “MEEP!”

Really it does! :D

45. Whut? No wonder I was moderated. I’ve grown an extra Y!

46. Look! Over there! {gently stuffs bebeh cheetah into purse and tiptoes away}

47. luvstehQte says:

that might be the cutest minicheet ever! ever!!!! please, please, cheet-hance!!

48. The face, the ears, the posture. Awwwwwwwww

49. Ruffian9 says:

I’ve just been staring at this for five minutes with my jaw on the floor….cheetahs have that effect on me. I…..I’ve got nothing else coherent going on…