Driving Mama Loony

I hear voices. Even now I hear them. The little voices, all the time, telling me what to do.
I wish they’d get off my back.

Honk if you love geeses.

You’re giving us goosebumps, Helen R.

Comments

1. HONK, HONK, HONK!! :D

2. ashagato says:

looks cozy….any room in there?

3. Baby Ducks: “Are we there yet?!” “Mooommm, Daisy is on my side!” “No I’m not!” “Yes you are, and you’re touching me.” “Mom! Tell Daisy to cut it out!” “I’m innocent, I swear! I’m just sitting here cleaning my feathers.”

Momma Duck: “Alright you kids, I’m swimming here. Don’t make me pull over. Daisy, quit touching your brother. Daffy, nobody likes a tattletale…”

4. Of course, I meant “goose” not “duck”. Sheesh. :roll:

5. Theresa says:

Last time Mom takes the hockey practice carpool.

6. 260Oakley says:

Cars with hatchling-backs are so practical for large families. Young ‘uns can climb in the back and enjoy some honk-shus while Mom drives in peace.

7. Don’t you mean “Honk if you like geese?” :P

8. Queen of Dork says:

That picture left me kind of teary-eyed. (gulp) Gosh. I love nature!

9. HA!

10. 2ScoopsRice says:

Mama can’t wait ’til her behbehs no longer need swimming lessons…

11. WHOA!

12. Aww, Queenie, you’re such a softie. :D

13. Queen of Dork says:

I know. It’s why my daughter named me Queen of Dork. *wipes away tears*

14. baby birdie says:

HONK!

15. She needs another four on the other side to balance the load. She’s tilting to the left there.

16. hOnK :o)

17. wannadance says:

HONK!!!!!

18. Genius, Pyrit. “Quack seat drivers!” ROTFL!

19. Mary (the first) says:

You have many subjects, Your Highness.

20. Mary (the first) says:

HONK HONK!!

21. Theresa says:

Yay Queenie! *waving pompoms*

22. While they are annoying and there are way too many where I live, Branta canadensis goslings are cute.

23. HONK!!!

24. 6Rabbits says:

Agreed!
    Excellence in Wordsmithing award! {bowing, hands trophy to Pyrit]

25. How do you do that… SO amazing!

26. HONK HONK HONK!!!!!

Makes me feel like I am in a car tunnel!

27. Chihgirl says:

Water. Ship. Down. (-;

28. It’s how we Canucks are taking over the world: our precise diction, our beady eyes, and our stealth-cuteness! Honk honk! And Ryan Gosling is our leader!

29. Zombie Tomato says:

Honk! Honk! HOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKK!

30. Most excellent. *applause-applause* :D

31. oh, the eye capsules! plink plink.

32. victoreia says:

Giving the Japanese a run for their cute-factor, eh?

33. Oh, I thought you planned to do that with Justin Bieber fangirls.

34. Kallisto says:

Honk!

35. You are all the do-Minions of Canada!
    Ann Murray, William Shatner, Paul Anka and Celine Dion were but the scout party: Alex Trebek inculcated you, and now Gosling, Buble and Bieber will finish the job, mwah ha ha! If you don’t mind. Please and thank you. Sorry. Excuse us. Pardonnez-nous.
    Whew! No wonder we developed the UN Peace-Keeping Troops, the light bulb, the telephone, the television camera and the walkie-talkie: it was to protect you from us!

36. baby birdie says:

No. Pyrit means geeses.

37. cellarmouse says:

ok, honk, but i don’t wanna walk thru a goose field unless i’m wearing me wellies …

38. Honk, Honk!!!! and also Honk-shu!! (for the bebbeh goosie that’s already asleep…!) :smile: :smile:

39. Not cute is the look in mama’s eye that says, “Come one step closer to my bey-behs and I will honk and hiss and spit and bite your ankles off!” (*shudder*)

40. QuietDesperation says:

Prefer ducks. At the park where I go for walks, the ducks are friendly and will wander right up to you looking for snacks.

The geese all give you major stink eye and do that “I’m watching you!” thing with their necks. Some of them hiss. o.O

41. Gorgeous photo:}

42. :-P

43. Reminds me of how someone joked that this was a war, and Rebbecca Black was our counterattack. Maybe it was last Friday. Lol i donno, but that woulda been funny

44. Honk Honk, oh wait, that was momma’s car horn. She can seat four of us goslings at a time.