As if Ruling the Internet Wasn’t Enough

Shadow and Tiger were happy little kittens.

But something in Shadow snapped the day he realized he was being raised by diabolical people who pilfered cheap hotel towels.

Cute overlord photo by Lisa K. Thank U Ray U.

Comments

1. meoowmom says:

adorables x2=cuties

2. I love the kitty stage when their heads are ginormous compared to the rest of their little bodies. They look like bobbleheads!

3. ….and then, when they got home, the boy get”s out of the car to open the door for the girl and there, stuck in the door was…THE HOOK !

4. W-W-What… ARE.. they??

5. …and he was calling from INSIDE THE HOUSE! Eeep.

6. Ali-Baba says:

Oh I just lurv that blueberries for eyes stage! My tuxie, Gus, had blueberry eyes as a kitten. Now they are a most gorgeous golden color.

7. And their bedlinen threadcounts are only . . . 300!
    Dun dun DUN!!!!!

8. cellarmouse says:

i keep trying to see in the reflections on their eyesies what it is they’re seeing … but then i remember every cat i’ve ever loved could see things that weren’t there …

9. Theresa says:

Plus, it all happened in the abandoned jail/insane asylum/sleepaway camp/Indian burial ground. :mrgreen:

10. Well between you and icanhazcheezeburger, I assume cats really are the rulers of the internet.

11. BUT!!! The cheap hotel towels were xtreemeley itchy, compelling the kittehs to flee at teh next available moment, when occurred momentarily, when the kittehs noticed someone had left the outer drawbridge door open; when they ran through, they meeowed in horror because they saw………..!!! :shock:

12. Pilfering cheap hotel towels and forcing innocent kittens to sleep on them? I am horrified! Kittens deserve expensive pilfered towels!

13. Where’s the Warner Sister?

14. Eee! It made the Reply link disappear!

15. Mary (the first) says:

Awww. I had an all-black kitteh named Shadow but he was about 6 months when I got him so I missed this tiny stage. Sigh. I miss him.

16. Hey little kitten, if you keep doing that with your eyes they’re gonna get stuck like that !

17. Kross10c says:

Tiger knew that one day he would have to battle shadow to uphold the law.
    Until then he would practice everyday by fighting his own shadow.

18. victoreia says:

Sacrilege! (Although not as bad as those nasty 70% polyester/30% cotton blends…..)

19. victoreia says:

*ROTFLMAO*

20. the reply link disappeared??
    Wow! This is rlly scary stuff!
    (Think I’ll go hide under the couch for awhile, until it’s safe to come out……. :shock: !!!)

21. Make sure there are no tennis balls under there, or Granny Smith Apples, or suspicious dust bunnies . . .

22. Fird Birfle says:

re. “look like bobbleheads” = Agreed!!!

23. Fird Birfle says:

(hugs Mary)

24. victoreia says:

Hiya, Fird! Where ya been?

25. Shadow’s all like “Waah!” and Tiger’s all like “Chillax already bro”

26. AWW :D What a pair of little cuties :D Makes me what to snorgle both of them :D :lol: Shadow looks like he is about to hiss at the camera and Tiger does not know which way he should jump :lol:

27. Noelegy says:

“Birth of Basement Cat.”

28. Elisha B. says:

OMG!!!!! Shadow looks identical to the orphan kitten we are fostering right now. Same color, same size, same eyes, but bigger…much bigger paws & claws. So his name is Bear, cause when I decided to take him in, I said he had bear feet. We’ve had him since July 5 and just yesterday decided on a name. Must have been through all names in the book even Shadow…just didn’t fit him.

God speed little guys, protect the galaxy from those evil hotel towel snatchers :lol:

29. annoyinglittletwerp says:

My mother’s…14? year old basement cat is named Bear. Bear is pretty much afraid of everything. i think I’ve gotten near him 3 times in 14 years. Bear’s Tabby brother’s(same litter) name is Sammich.
    *They’re suburban Chicago Kittehs*

30. They are ADAWABLE!

31. Noelegy says:

SAMMICH?!? The cat’s name is Sammich?? Love it!

32. BOO!

33. kodalai says:

Poetic!

34. That’s what I’m here for! ;-)

35. {snort!}

36. Theresa says:

Your mother has BASEMENT CAT?? 8O

37. Theresa says:

PS: Anyone think of calling in Father Prairiedoggus to see what he can do with this little devil? :P

38. Elisha B. says:

Sammich….niiicce!!!

39. Elisha B. says:

Sweeeeet!!

40. Fird Birfle says:

*sad face*

a l’hopital. plus de la chirugerie [sp]. Comme c’est annoying!!!

41. Perfect!

42. victoreia says:

{{Fird}} Hospital stays just ain’t no fun!

43. Sasha's Mum says:

LOL, “stealing bank pens” always reminds me of this:

44. Peanutcat says:

“Blueberry Eyes”! I like that! I think I will use that from now for for that kitten stage!