Happy Caturday to You

Just in case it happens to be anyone’s birthday today…

Ellen says: “My roommate’s and my kittens, Penny and Villain, turned one. We celebrated by putting hats on them and taking pictures.”

1. Mary (the first) says:

Awww! That must be some yummy “cake” for the kitteh to ignore the hat!

2. I’m turning 30 in one week, so I’m totally using this photo as my profile picture that day :o)

3. Villain? As in Chillin’ like a Villain?

4. Ooooooooo, is that an Abyssinian!!??!!!? Such beautiful and smart ‘lil kittehs :)

My Sasha lived to be 18 and I’d adopt another one in a HEARTBEAT =^.^=

5. Noelegy says:

May just be an ordinary brown tabby? It looks just like my Philo, who’s an ordinary moggy mutt kitty. :)

6. Those are the BEST!!!!

7. I’m a sucker for stripes.

8. ashagato says:

like my bebeh oscar too!

9. cellarmouse says:

… and hatty caturday to you …

10. hee hee

11. Kari Callin says:

It’s my birthday today.So thank ‘ee kindly! :)

12. Happy Birthday, Kari Callin :D

13. Kari Callin says:

Thank you, mucho, kind stranger! :D

14. Queen of Dork says:

YAY!!! Happy Birthday, Kari!! *throws gold and rainbow confetti* :)

15. Kari Callin says:

YAY for confetti!!!! (shuts eyes and raises face to the feathery falling confettiness) thanks! :)

16. Party like a cat, Kari!

17. Kari Callin says:

I must admit, sleeping most of the day in the sun, with the occasional waking up to nibble on edibles does sound wonderful. Alas, not happening today. ;)

18. Theresa??? Pompoms???

19. Have you requested *your* German Chocolate Liver cake yet?

20. My cat’s birthday is on August 1. Happy Caturday!

21. kodalai says:

Happy kitty birthday to you!

22. Redonkulously cute. Awww…

23. StormCat42 says:

My Birthday was last week, and then I was diagnosed with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)… Didn’t make for the best of birthdays, but hey I AM above ground, verticle and ventilating! *grin* So here’s to everyone having another birthday this month!! *holds up a glass of water*

24. kibblenibble says:

Happy belated birthday, StormCat. :-( Hang in there. We love you.

25. AWW :( I hope there is sometheing that can be done about that, StormCat42 :( I wish you a belated Happy Birthday :)

26. Queen of Dork says:

Happy Birthday StormCat!!! I so truly hope you will feel better soon! And I wish for all your dreams to come true, StormCat!

27. Keep on ventilating and grinning StormCat42, as long as there’s life there’s hope for a cure! And a happy belated birthday to you!

28. Our theme around here is getting older is better than the alternative!

29. Fird Birfle says:

Might I suggest that Ellen & roommate carefully inspect their shoes and the floor near their beds when arising, after having suffered les chats to *not only* wearing chapeaux but also to having had their pix taken avec les chapeaux??? ;)

30. Theresa says:

Hey Firdie! Where ya been keeping youself?

31. Noelegy says:

Fird, my elderly Calico peed in my purse this week. I have no idea what I did to pique her. But I liked that purse. :( But I love the kitteh.

32. bob drummond says:

Time to get a new pocketbook( or pok-a- buk!!!)

33. ashagato says:

my calico cutie has peed on and thus ruined my luggage sets TWICE!! after i’ve returned from long trips. needless to say expensive luggage now returns immediately to the top shelf in the closet when i get home….

34. AWW :D How cute :D Which kitty is this, Ellen? :D Please give Penny and Villian hugs and pets from me :D

35. Helloooooooo . . . Um Teresa???? We need your pompoms????? It is a birthday afterall????

36. Sorry, I would have to buy some, Dash :( I could lend you some string to dangle infront of Penny and Villian :)

37. Awwwwwww! That looks like my girl Harley !
    I wonder if that birthday baby has a bulls eye on his/her side too ???

38. Queen of Dork says:

Wow! Delicately nibbling a cat food meatloaf, pattie thing while ALSO balancing a jauntily placed crown on the noggin. Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

39. Emmberrann says:

My birthday was last Tuesday! I am sooo using this pic in my birfday greetings thank yous!

40. Ugh! My bottle furbaby turned two years old last week and in the chaos of packing, I totally forgot to give him his usual cake: catfood! *facepalm*

41. “We celebrated by putting hats on them and taking pictures.”

I *heart* this sentence SO much! Sounds like a grand time. :)

42. kibblenibble says:

Me, too, gryt. :-)

43. Hey, wow! It’s been a while since I submitted this (the kitties have turned two now) so it was a nice surprise to see it go up!

Teresa: That one’s Penny, but here‘s a picture of Villain from the same day.

44. :lol: Oh, boy :lol: Villian looks like he is trying to hide from the camera :lol: AWW :D Penny is a pretty girl :D

45. Awww! That is so cute! This kitty looks like one I had as a kid too! One of the sweetest cats you ever met to.

46. Theresa says:

Hay Guise, it was MEG’s Birthday!

47. Queen of Dork says:

Yes, Gayle realized that on the Gato Gateau thread and many peeps wished her well there. :)

48. It´s Lugosi & Spider´s 12th Birthday today!!! Happy Caturday to my sweeties too. :D

49. bob drummond says:

When I see a picture like this one I think I’m in Burger King…

50. bob drummond says:

Always keep your cameras handy-at all times. You never know when a cute moment
    will arise !!!!!!

51. It WAS my birthday on the 30th! Thank you!