Happy Caturday to You

Just in case it happens to be anyone’s birthday today…

Ellen says: “My roommate’s and my kittens, Penny and Villain, turned one. We celebrated by putting hats on them and taking pictures.”

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Awww! That must be some yummy “cake” for the kitteh to ignore the hat!

2. I’m turning 30 in one week, so I’m totally using this photo as my profile picture that day :o)

3. Villain? As in Chillin’ like a Villain?

4. Ooooooooo, is that an Abyssinian!!??!!!? Such beautiful and smart ‘lil kittehs :)

My Sasha lived to be 18 and I’d adopt another one in a HEARTBEAT =^.^=

5. cellarmouse says:

… and hatty caturday to you …

6. Kari Callin says:

It’s my birthday today.So thank ‘ee kindly! :)

7. My cat’s birthday is on August 1. Happy Caturday!

8. Redonkulously cute. Awww…

9. StormCat42 says:

My Birthday was last week, and then I was diagnosed with IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)… Didn’t make for the best of birthdays, but hey I AM above ground, verticle and ventilating! *grin* So here’s to everyone having another birthday this month!! *holds up a glass of water*

10. Fird Birfle says:

Might I suggest that Ellen & roommate carefully inspect their shoes and the floor near their beds when arising, after having suffered les chats to *not only* wearing chapeaux but also to having had their pix taken avec les chapeaux??? ;)

11. Happy Birthday, Kari Callin :D

12. Theresa says:

Hey Firdie! Where ya been keeping youself?

13. kibblenibble says:

Happy belated birthday, StormCat. :-( Hang in there. We love you.

14. AWW :( I hope there is sometheing that can be done about that, StormCat42 :( I wish you a belated Happy Birthday :)

15. AWW :D How cute :D Which kitty is this, Ellen? :D Please give Penny and Villian hugs and pets from me :D

16. Awwwwwww! That looks like my girl Harley !
    I wonder if that birthday baby has a bulls eye on his/her side too ???

17. Queen of Dork says:

Wow! Delicately nibbling a cat food meatloaf, pattie thing while ALSO balancing a jauntily placed crown on the noggin. Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!

18. Queen of Dork says:

Happy Birthday StormCat!!! I so truly hope you will feel better soon! And I wish for all your dreams to come true, StormCat!

Love,
    QoD

19. Queen of Dork says:

YAY!!! Happy Birthday, Kari!! *throws gold and rainbow confetti* :)

20. Emmberrann says:

My birthday was last Tuesday! I am sooo using this pic in my birfday greetings thank yous!

21. Noelegy says:

May just be an ordinary brown tabby? It looks just like my Philo, who’s an ordinary moggy mutt kitty. :)

22. Noelegy says:

Fird, my elderly Calico peed in my purse this week. I have no idea what I did to pique her. But I liked that purse. :( But I love the kitteh.

23. Kari Callin says:

Thank you, mucho, kind stranger! :D

24. Those are the BEST!!!!

25. Kari Callin says:

YAY for confetti!!!! (shuts eyes and raises face to the feathery falling confettiness) thanks! :)

26. Keep on ventilating and grinning StormCat42, as long as there’s life there’s hope for a cure! And a happy belated birthday to you!

27. Party like a cat, Kari!

28. Ugh! My bottle furbaby turned two years old last week and in the chaos of packing, I totally forgot to give him his usual cake: catfood! *facepalm*

29. “We celebrated by putting hats on them and taking pictures.”

I *heart* this sentence SO much! Sounds like a grand time. :)

30. kodalai says:

Happy kitty birthday to you!

31. kibblenibble says:

Me, too, gryt. :-)

32. Hey, wow! It’s been a while since I submitted this (the kitties have turned two now) so it was a nice surprise to see it go up!

Teresa: That one’s Penny, but here‘s a picture of Villain from the same day.

33. Awww! That is so cute! This kitty looks like one I had as a kid too! One of the sweetest cats you ever met to.

34. I’m a sucker for stripes.

35. Kari Callin says:

I must admit, sleeping most of the day in the sun, with the occasional waking up to nibble on edibles does sound wonderful. Alas, not happening today. ;)

36. hee hee

37. Have you requested *your* German Chocolate Liver cake yet?

38. Our theme around here is getting older is better than the alternative!

39. Theresa says:

Hay Guise, it was MEG’s Birthday!

40. It´s Lugosi & Spider´s 12th Birthday today!!! Happy Caturday to my sweeties too. :D

41. bob drummond says:

When I see a picture like this one I think I’m in Burger King…

42. bob drummond says:

Time to get a new pocketbook( or pok-a- buk!!!)

43. bob drummond says:

Always keep your cameras handy-at all times. You never know when a cute moment
    will arise !!!!!!

44. Queen of Dork says:

Yes, Gayle realized that on the Gato Gateau thread and many peeps wished her well there. :)

45. Theresa??? Pompoms???

46. Helloooooooo . . . Um Teresa???? We need your pompoms????? It is a birthday afterall????

47. Sorry, I would have to buy some, Dash :( I could lend you some string to dangle infront of Penny and Villian :)

48. :lol: Oh, boy :lol: Villian looks like he is trying to hide from the camera :lol: AWW :D Penny is a pretty girl :D

49. ashagato says:

like my bebeh oscar too!

50. ashagato says:

my calico cutie has peed on and thus ruined my luggage sets TWICE!! after i’ve returned from long trips. needless to say expensive luggage now returns immediately to the top shelf in the closet when i get home….

51. It WAS my birthday on the 30th! Thank you!