Spy Kitt-tayn

Watchin’ you glurp,

One eye on each slurp it’s…

SPY KITTAYN!

Spy kitten “Circus” was less than pleased when Wiley the senior Chi came to stay for a week. She kept tabs on him constantly! Picture by Susan V.

Comments

1. My reaction upon seeing the picture: Okay…..I don’t see anything particularly special about this….it’s just a puppy drinking water from its OH MAH GAWD THAT CAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    Yup. :D

2. Moi, Actually says:

There’s certainly room for both at (or even IN) that big water bowl.

3. Malinki says:

Pic taken with a Minox ;)

4. bookmonstercats says:

I spy cat-aloons.

5. Adorable!

6. God, I love the look on kitty’s face!

7. 260Oakley says:

KGB (Kitten Goon Brigade) is keeping tabs on your drinking problem.

8. SlaveToCat says:

I think the cats plan is get the puppy in the bowl and get the puppy blamed for spilling the water all over the floor. All 4 kittehh paws landing on the puppies back side should do the trick.

1…2….3…..SURPRISE!!!!! meow prrr

9. There’s a cat who leads a life of danger
    To everyone he meets he stays a stranger
    With every move he makes another chance he takes
    Odds are he won’t live to see tomorrow

Secret agent cat, secret agent cat.

10. TrixandSam says:

What! Wiley’s just enjoying his pre-siesta tequila.

11. (The Original) Mel says:

From the looks of the Chi’s tailio, he’s feeling the feline oppression.

12. JenDeyan says:

Run in fear from Puss without Boots!

13. Stressfactor says:

Or perhaps more “Kitty from U.N.C.L.E.”? He might be Nap-oleon Solo.

14. I always feel like somebody’s watching me and I have no privacy….
    - remember that old song?

This is an a most excellent, funny picture. Love it.

15. I feel an ‘impending doom’ tag coming on.

16. Why mommy, why would you let that, that, whatever it is, in the house?

17. Why mommy, why would you let that, that, whatever it is, in the house?

18. TrixandSam says:

Pup: Hmmm there’s cat hair in my water
    Kitteh: Maybe now you’ll understand what coughing up a hair ball is like….

19. Alexandra Noelle says:

*hums mission impossible theme*

20. No I prefer Illya Katyakin, he was way cuter ;-)

21. You’re doing the right thing, Circus. Those dogs can be tricky customers. Keep your eyes peeled.

22. wuyizidi says:

23. wuyizidi says:

It’s a look that says “I wonder what is to become of me”. I think kittehs, like kids, instinctively understand each new sibling represents a partial disinheritance.

24. That Kitt-tayn prolly works for the Kitten Intelligence Agency

25. Check out the BIGEYES on that kitteh!

26. +1 Internets to you!

27. skippymom says:

Every slurp you take,
    Every woof you make,
    Every stick you shake,
    Every walk you take,
    I’ll be watching you….

28. And.. If Rockwell just wants to live in his “average home” and not feel like someone’s watching him, why does he have all those taxidermied animals on his walls? That and I think he needs some anti-psychotics. Just sayin’

29. JerilynS says:

That’s just what I thought! As if poor Chi wasn’t nervous enough to begin with…

30. OK, that thing can have some of the water. But if it makes a move on the tuna we’s gonna have words!

31. yes, it looks so sad and worried at the same time.

32. Stressfactor says:

Heh.

Well, that’s true….

33. Lewis n' Clark says:

Illya was my first TV crush!

34. I keep looking at this picture, and I try to keep a straight face.
    It doesn’t work.
    I CANNOT stop cracking up at this for some reason!!! :D Maybe cause he’s standing up? I don’t know!!

35. skippymom says:

Me too, but when I watched it in reruns at a more mature age, I much preferred Napoleon.

36. Spy-Kitt-tayn is both creepy and cute.

Is it just me or are we seeing a lot more of this combo on CO?

37. Kitty is thinking all I need is one quick jab and he will be in and then outside! Snickering* kitty.

38. That is pure naughty right there! Notice the huge pupils, He/she is trying not to laugh.

39. victoreia says:

*snerk*

40. victoreia says:

You know it!

41. uh-oh. flat headed big pupiled kitteh means trouble for pup..

42. 2ScoopsRice says:

Kitteh is going to pop out like a NINJA wiff his pointy ends and be all, ” ‘SPRIZE!!! The hoominz told me to pick on someone my own size…that’s why I’m here!”

43. I bet the cat is going to win ;)

44. I think that kittayn has the pup where she wants him… He is SO not comfterbuls and relaxed. :D

45. I wish I had the photoshop skills to put a wee fedora on that sneaky kitten’s head.

46. Poor spy kittayn. Go pee on the sofa, that’ll get the message across!

47. Pink Panther. Kato Attacks.

48. ffleur, you beat me to it! :-D

49. LMAO!! I *love* the Pink Panther movies!

50. Reminds me of my Bella (great dane) and Gizmo and Sweet Pea (kittens), they either go after the tail or bob Bella on the head. They also like to spy on each other.

51. Noelegy says:

You beat me to it, I was thinking of that song too!

By the Purr-lice, naturalamente.

52. Noelegy says:

Maggie the kittayn has lived most of her 10 months in a household with large dogs. She is completely unafraid of them, and they are completely non-aggressive toward her (although they seem confused by her friendliness). Recently, she was sitting on a plastic bucket by the back door, a bucket we keep dog treats in, and the dogs were going outside for a potty break. As they passed her, she patted each one with a paw as if to say, “Now, be careful out there.”

53. skippymom says:

Awwwww, so sweet.

54. “All the boys think she’s a spy, she’s got kitteh Davis eyes …”

55. skippymom says:

clapping

56. 2ScoopsRice says:

♪ ♫ “She’ll take a tumble on you
    Roll you like you were dice until you come up blue
    She’s got Kitteh Davis eyes…” ♪ ♫

57. Would be funny if owner snuck behind kitty, he would be through the roof. Freaken adorable!

58. CatLover says:

For some peculiar reason, I think it sounds like “Wiley Circus,” animal spoof of Miley Cyrus. :)

59. Since you’re here I’ve been left without a space
    I skulk at night, I can only smell your face
    I look around but it’s you I can’t outpace
    I feel so cold and I long to take your place
    I keep calling mommy, mommy, please…