Interspecies RACING GO GO GO

People, will you please check out this redonkulousness. How did this ever get started!?

See many more adventures of Pup and Jane at their YouTubes. Sender-Inner is Mischa. Via Pop Goes the Week.

1. victoreia says:

Ooooookay, then! :lol:

2. I am in such bad pain today (permanent spinal injury) that even oxycodone can’t touch it, but that video made me LAUGH. Thank you, CO!! :D

3. CO is definitely the place to go if you need to cheer up :)

4. bookmonstercats says:

Bad luck, Skip. I hope you’re feeling better soon.

5. Sorry about your pain, Skip.

I have posted this link before, but this is guaranteed to make you laugh:

6. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully pemanent isn’t really ‘permanent’ given technology & medicine these days.

7. Theresa says:

This is the very essence of redonkulosity.

8. ashagato says:

even hubby and teenage son liked this one!

9. I hope that doggie driver has a license!

10. Looks like it’s as much fun as Quidditch, and that’s saying something.

11. WendyLady says:

12. Ali-Baba says:

Go Speed Racer!

13. Wut. 8O

14. 2ScoopsRice says:

Hold up and…PAWS! COLLAR me crazy but did I just see a doggie pushing another doggie in a car to FLEA the scene?! They were going down the hill so quickly I was in sheer TERRIER!! 8|

15. the one team had some Hot Wheels but in the end it was the Corgis that won out.

16. 2ScoopsRice says:

That’s no BULL, DOG…

Them doggies beat the SHIH TSU outta them hoominz!

17. don’t make me pull over!!

18. FTW in a big way. I love how they seem to actually wait until she said “GO!”

19. the dog in the blue car is totally lookin at that girl like ‘omg i’m winning!’ EEEEEEEEE!

20. that was the most ridiculous thing i’ve seen all day! ahaha :D

21. Fantastic.

22. And I love how the passenger dog keeps looking back at his “competition.” Hilarious.

23. That was my favorite part too!

24. me too!

25. If you keep going with the videos there’s one with a dog pushing a cat who’s riding in the little car. The dog seems to have already taken out an insurance policy on the (disapproving) cat.

26. What the heck is going ON??!!!! Hahaha!

27. I like how the dog in the car ducks at the end – kind of trying to gather more speed! The dogs have done this before you can tell!

28. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Dogs win!

Really, how precious was that? Loved it!

30. That dog is the Sproingiest McSproingerson ever!

31. (The Original) Mel says:

I dunno why or what the flea collar is going on here, but I wanna play too!

32. (spoiler alert) Dog wins!

33. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

I’m sure the human car would have gone faster if Spritel and Chim-Chim weren’t hiding in the trunk like they always do.

34. Pam Sinclair says:

“Go, Dog, Go!” by (somebody) Eastman :-)

35. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

That would be P. D. Eastman:

36. skippymom says:

Go, Dog, Go!, published in 1961 and still going strong. Our copy is almost always checked out.
    p.s. my maiden name was Eastman, but as far as I know I’m not related to him.

37. OMG is that ever funny!

38. MichelleC says:

That is a perfect example of redonkulous! You just have to watch it over again to make sure it really happened!

39. Dogs rule! Bahaha

40. mplsdeb says:

What a Hoot! Boing Boing Boing.