Will you please check out this sloth-on-kitteh action.

Must have been the slowest bust-a-move ever.

Pilar V., the look on that sloth’s face is priceless.

1. I….did……not……see….this.

2. victoreia says:

Is it me, or is the sloth’s expression saying “My kitty!”

3. “I will love him and pet him and name him George!”

4. Thanks for the laugh! ^_^

5. was JUST about to say the same exact thing- brilliant I say……just brilliant :D

6. 2ScoopsRice says:
  7. WendyLady says:

8. Okay, now that’s funny! Love a literary allusion on cute overload!

9. And the kitty is clearly saying “as if.”

10. Noelegy says:

Yeah, kitteh’s got “Watch it!” ears.

11. :twisted: More like “I am so out of here in 3 … 2 … 1.” :twisted:

12. Fleurdamour says:

I think it’s a little bit more like “Score!” I can almost see his eyebrows waggling.

13. kyfilly says:

I would love to know the story behind these two.

14. So would we all. Pilar V., do tell!

15. The kitteh’s expression is pretty good, too! :-)

16. fish eye no miko says:

Yeah, kittehs all, “You got a problem? Yeah, I didn’t think so.”

17. One of the seven deadly sins gets Basement Cat in his vice[ha!]-like grip.

18. {snerk}

19. Fleurdamour says:

20. baby birdie says:

Hahaha! Get it? Sloth?

21. In the Mod Lounge, sipping a restorative beverage, contemplating rolling sloths who gather no moss.

22. Too funny! I am very curious about the back story here…

23. victoreia says:

24. Sloths are cute in the face, but those creepy long arms….

25. Sloths always look like they are smiling. Kitty, on the other hand, does not look amused…

26. chanpon says:

That’s what happens when sloths get drunk. *shakes head*

27. Lerrinus says:

Sloshed Sloth?

28. Queen of Dork says:

Wha the….huh?

The sloth is smiling and looks so pleased with itself. Like, “Hey! Take a picture of me! Take a picture of me! Take a picture of me and my best friend, Henry!! Hey Henry, isn’t this great? Hahaha! Isn’t this fun? Smile Henry! They’re taking our prom picture!” The kitty? Not so much. The kitty looks more like, “If you don’t get the heck off of me and open that can of tuna…”

29. Brie_Brie says:

Ahahahah! Perfect dialogue.

30. Dear heavens. Look at the thickness of those arms! Obviously the slow, strong type.

31. You is MINE! I wub you!

32. The name of the cat is Witch, and it was rescued from the death’s hand (some people would wound her on the Halloween night).
    Thanks for the comments, folks!

33. is that why she isn’t afraid of the creature creeping up behind her now?

34. Aw, what a great name for a sleek black kitty!

35. :twisted: If you have an idea of the identities of those idiots who were going to harm that dear sweet black kitty you named “Witch”, Pilar, I would not mind helping you do MAJOR HARM to them :twisted:

36. (The Original) Mel says:

Ahn. Schweet.

37. She is playing hard to get, no? Come to me my melon-baby-collie…mmwwoom mmwwoom mmwwoom

38. 2ScoopsRice says:

Interspecies snorkeling is simply adorabuhlz! Look at slothie’s grabby hands…he’s like, “MAH kitteh…keep your paws OFF!”

39. 2ScoopsRice says:

Or claws!

40. It’s like an engagement picture . . . In the Sunday New York Times for Ani-pals.

41. I let my cats see this picture and now they want a sloth.

42. NorbertsMom says:

OMG what have you begun! Now cats everywhere are going to want their own sloth :-)
    I has 7 cats +2 foster marmalade babies! At one each thats 9 sloths! Where am I gonna find 9 sloths, I ask!

43. that’s too funny and cute :)

44. Look at Kitteh’s left arm and paw. Will… hold… on…

45. awkwardanimalphotos.com is invalid. :P

46. i’m glad i’m not the only one who tried it :)

47. LOL! Me, too. I didn’t actually check it…I just checked HERE to see if someone else had done so. (Hey, thanks!)

48. Cat + Sloth = Cloth? Slat? FREAKING AWESOME?! yes.

49. SlaveToCat says:

Hmm looks like it might be an arranged marriage. Really happy groom and bride hoping for what is behind curtain number 3.

50. The Pointer Sisters said it best:

I want a man with a slow hand
    I want a lover with an easy touch
    I want somebody who will spend some time
    Not come and go in a heated rush
    I want somebody who will understand
    When it comes to love, I want a slow hand

51. I’m hearing Seal in my head.

Baby, I compare you to a hug from a sloth on the gray
    Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah
    Now that your sloth’s in the room
    A light hits the gloom on the gray

52. Slow Hand FTW!

53. Fleurdamour says:

54. Freakishly funny photo FTW!

55. Adrienne Woodward says:

Is that another bebbe sloth on its back?

56. Cute it may be…But I’m totally creeped out by many things here. I’d tell you, but I don’t want to look at it again.
    Lawd save me from any grinny, slothy-claws nacht-mares tuh-nite. *chews nails*

57. The kitteh is thinking “do not put this on cuteoverload! no one should know about this EVER!”

58. Martha in Washington says:

That’s the exact same look my Gemma gets when my son tries to hug her like that! And he isn’t even sloth-like! Well, except for the not-moving-much and sleeping-all-day and cat-hugging thing. Wait a minute! My son is a SLOTH!!!!

59. Alice Shortcake says:

Something tells me that Kitty is less than ecstatic here, but on the other hand he or she must have had at least ten minutes to escape from unwanted molestation by Grabby McBeamerson. Being hugged by a sloth can’t be that bad.*

*I’m perfectly willing to undergo an experiment to prove my point…

60. Fleurdamour says:

An excellent point – she had to see it coming a mile away.

61. Sloth on cat action, barroo puppah in sweata, Tiny McClawserson bebeh koala, I am ded from the QT ! *THUNK* (But dies with happy smile of face!)

62. I think the cat may be happy–surely the sloth emits body heat, and that’s all that really matters to most cats.

63. Kitty is all, “Yeah, he is slow, but have you seen his claws? Drat!”

64. Sloth: “I luf you kitteh.”
    Kitteh: “Tell someone who cares, sloth dude.”

65. The kitty has that I was was just purrfect comfortable, naptime then …suprise hug look.

Kitty thinking …you got about 2 hot seconds to move your double bicep-hug or I will show u edward scissor hands!!

66. Or you could use a tic tac!

67. Fleurdamour says:

They’re both kind of Edward Scissorhands.

68. Empressgoth says:

Not just the look on the Sloth’s face but the cats..Like I can’t believe that this is happening!

69. Phrannest says:

I have sloth fear. No, really.