Whatchootalkinboutwillis

[shifty eyes]

Sender-Inner Logan H. says: “If this photo makes it onto your website, my family will be very proud of me. Seriously, they will be prouder than the day I graduated from college. Especially my sister. She loves you guys.”

Comments

1. Sammy2121 says:

He just loves that roll. So CUTE!!

2. Sammy2121 says:

YAY my first comment in Cute Overload!!! EVER!!!!

3. What a gorgeous kitty! I love her coloring.

4. He looks like a wookie. An adorable, tiny wookie.

5. earlybird1 says:

Purrrfect smoky ears and nose, dahling.

6. JenDeyan says:

What an adorable pose with the widdle paws draped over the arm like that. Huggalicious!

7. Such a dark color for such a small kitten! I usually think of siamese darkening with age. Ours was rice-white as a kitten but was almost maghoney eighteen years later. Obviously we’re precociously cute.

8. Welcome!

9. a cute kitten

10. Chinchillazilla says:

I’m proud of you, too, Logan! That is a picture to inspire pride.

11. She’s an absolute beauty (assuming the kitty is a she). What is his/her name?

12. BEEP on that teeny black nose.

13. victoreia says:

*grabby hands* MINE!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!

14. flutterby says:

Bootiful blue eyes, even though they’re *shifty* !!

New posting format conflabulates my poor bwainz ~ not sayin’ much, though, for a technophobe like me!

15. ~snatch~ Nobody saw nuffin’.

16. Woot! My first moderated comment /feels all spiffy like

17. What a gorgeous little one! And Logan, tell your family that though I’ve earned a PhD, I’ve never had a picture posted on CO, despite years of trying. They should be proud.

18. Cirocco J says:

The nosicle!!!!

19. Hey ! when did this start ?

20. (The Original) Mel says:

I haven’t either.

21. metsakins says:

Sigh, even my video of baby giraffes playing didn’t make it here. You are so lucky and special!

22. 2ScoopsRice says:

Look at this cutie’s pretty peepers! The sassy expression is the CAT’S MEOW! ;)

23. puffy21 says:

The eyes look different. In a good way!

24. I think Kitteh got woken up too early! I sport a similar expression first thing in the morning.

25. That is unusually precocious Meezer coloration. So cute!

I have a photo of Niko the Meezer taken when he was just a kit. I was lying on the floor and he was looming over me. Because of the coloration, his nose looks enormous.

26. Look again. I believe that is a toilet paper roll the kitteh is draped over. :)

27. I like to think of it this way: They must be so overwhelmed with virtual tsunamis of Qte that they must choose very carefully.

28. Logan H. says:

It’s a he. I think his name is Twill, but I’ve got 4 males that look exactly alike, so it might also be Arco, Carlo, or Corduroy. They’re foster kittens, so I’ve only got them for a few more weeks.

29. You should have no problem getting a home for him. Has he already been claimed? His coloring is just beautiful. I’ve seen chocolate point siamese cats before but they usually have cream-colored fur not mocha-colored fur.

30. yes, i think my brother was similarly happier for me when my submissions made it to CO than when i graduated from college.

31. Alice Shortcake says:

Shifty indeed. Somewhere a chihuahua lies bleeding.

32. AWW :D What a cutie little Twill is, Logan H. :D I hope he goes to a loving forever home :D If I lived close to you, I would be more than happy to give him a home :D